3.70 star(s) 119 Votes

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I tried to play it 3 times, choosing paths, but I tell you that it has serious programming problems, repetitive bugs, I chose, don't accompany her to the gym anymore NTR deal, and the scenes after indicate that MC is in the gym, and then it happens the blowjob in the car, now, if I chose not to go, and she replies ok, I'll go alone, because the game adds up the two scenes of two different ways, practically, it gives me the scene if I don't go to the gym, but if I try spying on her cell phone while she takes a shower, the game takes me back to the gym to the coach's help sequence, it's like these bugs, there are many.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: torkenstiem

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Is it possible to not have the wife cuck the husband in the bro route or greg route if I didn't disable it in the walkthrough thingy?
It's either clicking the "end content" button in the walkthrough app or never giving her the command to meet Mark and Greg.
There is also the later option to "stop meeting Mark" after the initial command has been given and after their first meeting.
And the option to "punish the son" when he starts blackmailing the wife. But for both options to show up the wife is already cheating more or less willingly on the MC to a minor degree.

Reactions: KiraJames

blazeroof

Nov 7, 2020
Step 100. I don't know what to do now.
Julia Step 100
stepsis model branch > 21
stepsis job branch > 7
stepsis joshua branch > 4
wife christina branch > 8
wife sharing branch > 39
wife company branch > 12 or wife job branch > 32
wife mark branch > 24
wife greg branch > 10
wife jenn abranch > 63

also OK
if it has disable on route
or choose end option in Story.
or directly shut down( <- push the end branch )

Reactions: ShemaleX

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
It's either clicking the "end content" button in the walkthrough app or never giving her the command to meet Mark and Greg.
There is also the later option to "stop meeting Mark" after the initial command has been given and after their first meeting.
And the option to "punish the son" when he starts blackmailing the wife. But for both options to show up the wife is already cheating more or less willingly on the MC to a minor degree.
Is it possible to go along with jenna+wife route without wife cheating? Like idm lesbian, but would like to keep dick out of the scenes.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Excuse my ignorance with the game, but I find myself in strange situations in the game, the paths as they are carried out and the choices on the characters, then, a stupid question, MC follows what his wife does, but when he discovers that something, why doesn't he ask explanations to you, I find it a contradiction to be able to spy on the wife without then doing or saying things against it, and the wife's love level is always 95, because it doesn't lower, it's these things that make the game too cheating, an action carried out in the evening first where MC discovers something, then he thinks in his mind that he will have to ask his wife, the next day it doesn't happen, it's an example, like what happens in the wife's boss's office and she turns off her cell phone, we don't know or MC doesn't ask what it happened, the next day, the boss and his wife make no reference to what happened and the reward. These are strange things.

phil7877

Jan 20, 2019
Don't be a cuck. They're part of the alpha line since the game split paths in 4.7
[/QUOTE]

I did not play the game since version 4.2 :)

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
I played the full cuck Route with FemMC Alpha Route with and without the Wife. Someone mentioned a Christina Valerie MC FFM, where was that supposed to happen?

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
Screenshot 2024-05-20 224302.png
I guess this only works with the Sissy Mc right?

And i guess this girl also just appears in the Sissy Route? Not in the Cuck or Alpha Routes.

1716239025894.png

Last edited:

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
I played the full cuck Route with FemMC Alpha Route with and without the Wife. Someone mentioned a Christina Valerie MC FFM, where was that supposed to happen?
That option for the Wife+Christina branch is currently not available.
It goes straight to Wife+Christina+BBC without giving the player any options to choose from because it only unlocks through progress in the Wife+Jenna branch shortly after the Wife Sharing branch starts since it is content of the AddWife Cuck route.

I'll assume you've seen me mentioning the Wife+Christina+MC FFM path in one of my posts where i've pointed out that this part of the Wife+Christina branch is missing and isn't unlocked in the AddWife Alpha route since the Wife+Jenna branch is shut down early, which also prevents the player from seeing the Anissa and Rae content.
I've suggested to move that branch over to the Christina walkthrough section and tie it to either of the Christina branches.

TL;TR: Wife+Christina+MC path can for now only be found up to version 0.4.6.

Screenshot 2024-05-20 224302.png

I guess this only works with the Sissy Mc right?
Nope, FemDom branch is currently disabled. Can only be played up to version 0.4.6 too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: K5434

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
That option for the Wife+Christina branch is currently not available.
It goes straight to Wife+Christina+BBC without giving the player any options to choose from because it only unlocks through progress in the Wife+Jenna branch shortly after the Wife Sharing branch starts since it is content of the AddWife Cuck route.

I'll assume you've seen me mentioning the Wife+Christina+MC FFM path in one of my posts where i've pointed out that this part of the Wife+Christina branch is missing and isn't unlocked in the AddWife Alpha route since the Wife+Jenna branch is shut down early, which also prevents the player from seeing the Anissa and Rae content.
I've suggested to move that branch over to the Christina walkthrough section and tie it to either of the Christina branches.

TL;TR: Wife+Christina+MC path can for now only be found up to version 0.4.6.

Nope, FemDom branch is currently disabled. Can only be played up to version 0.4.6 too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I could understand, that they remove the Christina FFM Branch with the MC, but the other Point seems kinda important, why would you remove that? Sounds interesting

johnysmith2024

Formerly 'Samuel Sexton'
Oct 9, 2018
Anyone know where there sissy route ends? I would assume that the wife would eventually bring home a guy to fuck in front of you while you are in chastity but sadly the fem route with jenna and fem route with Salim up and vanished in the ether.(no I did not end the branch) So I have no idea where content ends. I have Mia, Christina and Sis on my phone added. Sis and Christina route all says end of content. Mia only has Steph branch Step 84, and MC only has Step 105 of you and wife not weren't added. Well only faps branch is at step 3 but that hasn't worked in any playthrough.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
I could understand, that they remove the Christina FFM Branch with the MC, but the other Point seems kinda important, why would you remove that? Sounds interesting
BI wrote in a post that the FemDom route will return in one of the next updates, probably with some tweaking to tie it in better into other branches. I could foresee some additional content with Olga, most likely in a seperated branch since the old FemDom Olga content ran through the Fuckstagramm Follower #2 branch.

thanatos1988

Sep 1, 2017
For whatever reason I have had every single one of the son's paths completely deleted. I have attempted restarting the game, starting a new file, reinstalling from scratch, even going into the renpy save data location and deleting the info for this game... I had just gotten his feminization maxed and was starting to branch into other corruptions. I think it might have something to do with the Christmas scene that kept popping up whenever I would load a save, I went through the scenario and when it asked me if the son was feminized I said yes (just to see the scene) but now it seems to have that flag stuck on forever... Any fix ideas?

mostzaza

May 15, 2023
ฉันติดอยู่ที่เส้นทางสามี-ภรรยา-Onlyfaps 13 ฉันโพสต์รูปภาพและวิดีโอทั้งหมดแต่เกมไม่ไปที่เส้นทาง 14

ได้โปรดช่วยด้วย

A Wife's Phone 2024_05_21 15_46_27.png A Wife's Phone 2024_05_21 15_54_21.png

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 119 Votes