3.70 star(s) 119 Votes

mostzaza

May 15, 2023
I've been playing this game for a while. But now I'm confused about which path I'm taking: Alpha or cuck or other.

How different are each route?

D_J123

Jun 2, 2022
Why in the world is the Text icon an email logo when there's a perfectly fine SMS icon on the screen that doesn't do anything?

Reactions: Oxylepy

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Is there a branch where Jenna gets interested on the MC? I know she was surprised when he got the upper hand on Paul.

Also, is there a branch where the MC starts to plot a revenge against Jenna, like he does with Salim?

irlylikefeet

Feb 18, 2023
Is there a branch where Jenna gets interested on the MC? I know she was surprised when he got the upper hand on Paul.

Also, is there a branch where the MC starts to plot a revenge against Jenna, like he does with Salim?
It seems to be implied in the "No Phone Add Alpha Route" that in the future the MC will have an opportunity to influence Jenna or at least that is one of the MC's goals.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Played both the AddWife Alpha and noAddWife Alpha routes. Both very enjoyable but since the noAddWife gets us closer to Jenna that's my favourite for now :)

- enjoyed everything exept Kioko.. dumped her first chance I got. A grown woman not only being a virgin but never even kissed someone is just to fucking strange to me :/
- Is the mum exclusive to a specific path? in both my playthroughs I get to step 7 or 8, something like that. She's joined a company, Jenna teases about her getting to know mum and then her questline is just blank. No "progress in...", "next step.." nothing, just a blank slate. This appeared like a bug to me because usually if I'm locked out due to pathing it states that's the case.
- looking through the actresses gallery I realize I missed out on a few of them: Abella, Emily, Gianna, Mia, Angelina, Nicole.
If you know which path each of them are specific to I'd appreciate it if you told me, thank you.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Played both the AddWife Alpha and noAddWife Alpha routes. Both very enjoyable but since the noAddWife gets us closer to Jenna that's my favourite for now :)

- enjoyed everything exept Kioko.. dumped her first chance I got. A grown woman not only being a virgin but never even kissed someone is just to fucking strange to me :/
- Is the mum exclusive to a specific path? in both my playthroughs I get to step 7 or 8, something like that. She's joined a company, Jenna teases about her getting to know mum and then her questline is just blank. No "progress in...", "next step.." nothing, just a blank slate. This appeared like a bug to me because usually if I'm locked out due to pathing it states that's the case.
- looking through the actresses gallery I realize I missed out on a few of them: Abella, Emily, Gianna, Mia, Angelina, Nicole.
If you know which path each of them are specific to I'd appreciate it if you told me, thank you.
For now the content for the MC's mother is "NTR on" only and the dev hasn't implemented an Alpha-route for that branch so far.
The missing women are currently only part of the QoS-Chat branch, Wife's Job #1 branch or the Wife's Sharing branch in the AddWife Cuck route.

Reactions: balvenie1401

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
For now the content for the MC's mother is "NTR on" only and the dev hasn't implemented an Alpha-route for that branch so far.
The missing women are currently only part of the QoS-Chat branch, Wife's Job #1 branch or the Wife's Sharing branch in the AddWife Cuck route.
Thank you. I deceided to check for myself so i'm halfway through the ntr path atm for science. Sad to hear they're part of the QoS route :/

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Thank you. I deceided to check for myself so i'm halfway through the ntr path atm for science. Sad to hear they're part of the QoS route :/
Would be fun for the noAddWife Alpha route if the MC gets his hands on all the QoS-Chat girls through Mike and turns them against Jenna by sleeping with each of them on a regular base and breaking their blacks-only-vow.
Might also work for the AddWife Alpha route if a Feminize Mike branch gets implemented. But considering the majority of the Patreon audience alpha-content wouldn't end anywhere near the top of the votes for having a chance to become implemented.

You could even add FemMC Alpha content, after the MC "tested" the app on Paul(a) and was told by the devs what to be aware of, to get easier access to Jenna and to get his hands on the QoS-girls after she invites the FemMC to the chat. (when the MC beats up Paul the MC never turned into a woman and noone would be aware the the MC is the FemMC)

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
How to pass mc and wife weren't added (cuck) step 16

which branch do I have to work in?

Please help me
Complete Julia's branch step 99.

edit: to get past "Julia's branch step 58. Wait 0 days" you need to progress in the Jenna+FemMC branch.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 119 Votes