3.70 star(s) 118 Votes

DerCoomer1488

Jan 29, 2022
Does anyone know what this error is about? It happens whenever I try to open a new photo sent by another character.

My saves are from 0.4.7, so that's probably why, and I can just ignore the message and keep playing, but the pictures are kind of important.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Does anyone know what this error is about? It happens whenever I try to open a new photo sent by another character.

My saves are from 0.4.7, so that's probably why, and I can just ignore the message and keep playing, but the pictures are kind of important.
The bottom line of these errors is telling you which picture it failed to show, in the case of your linked screenshot it failed to load 'mom_pic_14'.
You could go to the image folder of the game to check if the picture is actually missing or if the link in the game is just bugged.

DerCoomer1488

Jan 29, 2022
The bottom line of these errors is telling you which picture it failed to show, in the case of your linked screenshot it failed to load 'mom_pic_14'.
You could go to the image folder of the game to check if the picture is actually missing or if the link in the game is just bugged.
I'm on Android, so the only options I have for image folders are .RPY and .RPYC files.

I know I'm dumb and would normally just give up and start a new game, but this game is such a slog to get through to the good parts.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
I'm on Android, so the only options I have for image folders are .RPY and .RPYC files.

I know I'm dumb and would normally just give up and start a new game, but this game is such a slog to get through to the good parts.
Sry, i'm play on PC only so i'm not quite familiar with the Android file structure.
But since you've mentioned that multiple images are effected i'd assume "newer" content might be missing in the archive file that is storing the pic and vid files and is most likely not up to date.
Your posted error showed a picture missing that was added to the game 3 months ago, it's literally the first picture of the mother-branch of that update from back in february.

It's after all just a wilde guess but i couldn't think of something else that would break older content that hasn't been changed so far.

3.70 star(s) 118 Votes