3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
When I remember correctly, there was also a wife swap with Jenna suggested, but this never happened.
Just for that there were choise about wifeswapping part. If it never happened then I bet you just picked no to her suggestion and don't gonna happen.

Reactions: Freedom9555

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Just for that there were choise about wifeswapping part. If it never happened then I bet you just picked no to her suggestion and don't gonna happen.
wait, jenna's husband is (forget his ingame name) but the james deen guy right? IIRC that path just ends abrubtly before any swinging stuff happens.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
We get a first task but we can use XY app to turn into woman we want to or do, or not do some task.
Why we caneven do a task and turn into a woman. Becou the XY app isn't avibale yet, why put a task when the app are not avaible to installation.

bruhv314

May 25, 2023
I tried continuing from a previous save, but it just says "This is the end of the current content". Anyone know how to get it to work? Or could anyone provide a working save? It would be really annoying having to click through the whole game again..

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
No. Mark is the MC's brother. Not Jenna's husband. Mike is Jenna's husband.
Who do you thing Mark wife is then? Jenna told the is Mark is her housebend. Did you pay attention oor just skipped lot of usless tst along side with important one like this one? Mark is Jenna Housbend. o_Oo_O or it was Mike? Hard to figure it out Mike or Mark?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes