3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

LastAlive

Nov 15, 2018
Decent update, however, the various splits in the wife' personality is somewhat killing me. She has routes with Jenna where she is becoming a QoS, and then others where she says it isn't for me in another convo with Jenna, but in a different branch. Feels really off when Jenna talks to the wife like she has and at the same time has not progressed. Not that it's needed now, but once this game reaches its end, have branches that don't work together, or go towards an alternate route. You use the app to make the wife into BWC? You get the branches with Greg, son, MC's brother, wife's boss, but the jax/salim/marcus routes don't progress. The reverse applies as well.

That being said, an interesting plot with Olga. I would really love a flip the table route, where the women become sluts for white cocks. Cause unless you do the sex change stuff and feminisation stuff, things seems to be more in your control than others at this point. Also hoping for more black girl action next time.
Yes its a personality split at this point. And now when she fucks around she doesnt care at all. She is cheating like crazy now

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Decent update, however, the various splits in the wife' personality is somewhat killing me. She has routes with Jenna where she is becoming a QoS, and then others where she says it isn't for me in another convo with Jenna, but in a different branch. Feels really off when Jenna talks to the wife like she has and at the same time has not progressed. Not that it's needed now, but once this game reaches its end, have branches that don't work together, or go towards an alternate route. You use the app to make the wife into BWC? You get the branches with Greg, son, MC's brother, wife's boss, but the jax/salim/marcus routes don't progress. The reverse applies as well.

That being said, an interesting plot with Olga. I would really love a flip the table route, where the women become sluts for white cocks. Cause unless you do the sex change stuff and feminisation stuff, things seems to be more in your control than others at this point. Also hoping for more black girl action next time.
I just want the NTR and cuck routes to be separated, but the dialogue always assumes the MC gave his wife permission to fuck others, no matter what choice you picked.
Not only this - but it does this thing which many hybrid fetish games do that I dislike - you can be on route B and the game's dialogue will still resemble talking like you're on route A. It seems like there are certain fetishes which are notorious for their enthusiasts to be unempathetic as to how players with different interests would react.

For example, I myself like sharing games, but if I were making a hybrid sharing/monogamous/harem game, I wouldn't put dialogue like "Yeah, it's pretty hot to watch her fuck other guys" on the monogamous path.

But this is analogous to what you see a lot of here - like the dialogue constantly assumes both the player and his wife are enthralled by teh bbc, regardless of phone control attributes. Same with his relationship with Jenna. Jenna's role is so obvious to undermine your relationship with your wife that any response OTHER than "go fuck yourself" is basically tacit encouragement - there's little difference between "oooo keep messaging me" and "I'd prefer you didn't message me".

Dveloaver

Dec 17, 2017
so i see the update mention the boss but i dont have anything new and when i replay it says to listen in on camera but says cam is unavaible

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
I feel like the story is all over the place. At some point the wife cheated on you out of the blue and then a few days later, it` s acted like this never happened.
So there is again corruption and pressure needed for here to finally cheat.

I liked the starting of the game, when the game was still guiding you and there was not so much endless repeat.
When you still saw things happen life and not a day later.
Jenna as the corrupting main villain is also nice.

When I remember correctly, there was also a wife swap with Jenna suggested, but this never happened.

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
Same here. It is true that there's lots of useless clicking but, compared to other Renpy games, the "wait X days" until a task advances is not that long. You can also just let the day through without losing any important story points (or so I think) so the endless clicking is easily bypassed.

Honestly, I feel like the writing is good and the author manages to get that feeling of despair and excitement when you get a message from Jenny. The only 'but" I could say, maybe because this is a .5 version or a game in progress, is that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and interferes with some other storylines or conversations in which

Don't know if the author reads this, but I think he'd do better if either one storyline blocked the other or if he tried to limit the amount of storylines he develops at the same time, otherwise this thing some are mentioning, MC's reactions making not sense, will just grow bigger and bigger until the game and plot become a mess.

Other than that, NTR/Cuckold/Cheating, whatever, I'll keep playing as I want to know who's behind it all and this game gets me good "The Company" vibes. Keep on going.

Do you have the wife values maxed out, for that to happen.
I have max value and thought I already played the update, but right now I only got the covered pictures with here cheating.
So I have to continue, the grind I guess.

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
Same here ..
As per the dev's changelog for version 3.5 update, there was no mention of new boss's path
Guess we will have to wait until the next update for more

So when she quiet here job, you don` t get the Boss path.
I quiet the job, because I thought she would get a new one.
But it just closed the path and now I have to do that grind again.

Is this Both worth it, or is there not that much content?

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Same here. It is true that there's lots of useless clicking but, compared to other Renpy games, the "wait X days" until a task advances is not that long. You can also just let the day through without losing any important story points (or so I think) so the endless clicking is easily bypassed.

Honestly, I feel like the writing is good and the author manages to get that feeling of despair and excitement when you get a message from Jenny. The only 'but" I could say, maybe because this is a .5 version or a game in progress, is that
and interferes with some other storylines or conversations in which

Don't know if the author reads this, but I think he'd do better if either one storyline blocked the other or if he tried to limit the amount of storylines he develops at the same time, otherwise this thing some are mentioning, MC's reactions making not sense, will just grow bigger and bigger until the game and plot become a mess.

Other than that, NTR/Cuckold/Cheating, whatever, I'll keep playing as I want to know who's behind it all and this game gets me good "The Company" vibes. Keep on going.
Yeah i think other story lines should block other ones from popping up that make no sense

Reactions: Balicanbreeze
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes