3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Larsung

May 29, 2018
i keep my wife away from all the stuff and even have her stop work although she does work wherever? sudsenly when christinas Branch opens the wife goes black as if she is always doing it... so many things that dont workk anymore correct....
i hope that wiill be fixed in the future

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
so for those of you curious of changes in the new game, it's still grind, grind, grind... and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how convenient.
by the way, when do we get to the point that the MC has the option to go put a bullet in Jenna's head??? i guess i won't know. i'm done.

great premise but it's intolerably made to make your character a weak-willed, cuck.
Just from the short amount I played before bailing, the MC even mentions firing Jenna (which would have been totally valid and with cause) but then decides it's better to shut up and never mention her secret conversations, orders, and instead plan to meet up with her and her cuck husband on the weekend? That is so little control, and so insanely stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: w00de

Amitabhshah

Nov 7, 2021
I am unable to proceed with wife sharing path. Can anyone help on how to get this done as I want to progress with Greg and Wife and Son path.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes