3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

George311

Sep 1, 2019
Nah. It was more like a week or more. I remember having the urge to slap someone because the shear amount of people asking for a leak. There was literally an entire page of "hero" or "can someone with a higher tire please leak" and so on.

To be honest I think last update was the worst so far for people begging for a leak.
It was 3 days.

Sep 10:
A Wife's Phone v. 0.30 release for Massive patrons

Sep 13:
Compressed version Mega (1.8 GB): , ,

Compressed version Pixeldrain (1.8 GB): , ,

Uncompressed version (6.0 GB): ,

RichardDubbz

Mar 29, 2023
so for those of you curious of changes in the new game, it's still grind, grind, grind... and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how convenient.
by the way, when do we get to the point that the MC has the option to go put a bullet in Jenna's head??? i guess i won't know. i'm done.

great premise but it's intolerably made to make your character a weak-willed, cuck.

Last edited:

Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
so for those of you curious of changes in the new game, it's still grind, grind, grind... and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
too. how convenient.
by the way, when do we get to the point that the MC has the option to go put a bullet in Jenna's head??? i guess i won't know. i'm done.

great premise but it's intolerably made to make your character a weak-willed, cuck.
Is there an updated gallery at least? I'm more interested in that than playing through the paths for the time being.

Given how text heavy they are I'd rather wait some more updates down the line before taking the plunge if they do get to have varied paths.

1Umber1

May 5, 2021
Anyone else noticed how the Greg plot no longer processes? Even if you enter the command for her to meet up with him, he never sends another text message to the wife, as far as I can tell.

• Wow
Reactions: LexPro and L0b0ts
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes