3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Simondump22

Nov 11, 2022
How long does it usually take for the updates to be released for the general public by the author/to be posted here? Whatever is usually the first thing to happen.

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023

Hello everyone,

As I promised, here are the release dates for the v.0.3.5 update for every tier and non-subscribers (I hope they subscribe )

Massive Cock: 10/15/2023
Big Cock: 10/18/2023
Average Cock: 10/20/2023
Small Cock: 10/22/2023
Tiny Cock: 10/24/2023
Non-patron: 10/28/2023

I really wanted to finish working on the update today. That’s why I’ve been postponing this post. Unfortunately, the gallery app is taking more time to develop than I expected. That’s what I’m working on at the moment. I’ve also implemented an option to name saves and added hints to all the choices in the game to make the game easier to navigate and let the players know what awaits them after they make a choice.

I hope you’ll enjoy the update tomorrow. I wouldn’t want to disappoint the people who support me.

Have a great weekend

BI

mjlp10

Aug 14, 2021

Hello everyone,

As I promised, here are the release dates for the v.0.3.5 update for every tier and non-subscribers (I hope they subscribe )

Massive Cock: 10/15/2023
Big Cock: 10/18/2023
Average Cock: 10/20/2023
Small Cock: 10/22/2023
Tiny Cock: 10/24/2023
Non-patron: 10/28/2023

I really wanted to finish working on the update today. That’s why I’ve been postponing this post. Unfortunately, the gallery app is taking more time to develop than I expected. That’s what I’m working on at the moment. I’ve also implemented an option to name saves and added hints to all the choices in the game to make the game easier to navigate and let the players know what awaits them after they make a choice.

I hope you’ll enjoy the update tomorrow. I wouldn’t want to disappoint the people who support me.

Have a great weekend

BI
Trying to become a patreon, but i get the following message " it appears you’re based in a location where content with adult/mature themes is regulated " even though I've tried using several different VPN's.

Any help ?

George311

Sep 1, 2019
if its anything like the last two updates the thread will just be full of beggars and shills, and the game wont be posted before Wednesday at the earliest. Just check back then and keep your sanity

Rhlnr

Jun 30, 2023
As per the patron the game will be available for non patrons after 2 weeks only... so it won't be available on wednesday.
We have to wait till the end of the month.

• Wow
Reactions: KarylSummer

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
do you know what website you are on? last update was posted 3 or 4 days after the initial release i think
Nah. It was more like a week or more. I remember having the urge to slap someone because the shear amount of people asking for a leak. There was literally an entire page of "hero" or "can someone with a higher tire please leak" and so on.

To be honest I think last update was the worst so far for people begging for a leak.

Reactions: Abroken15p

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
Hope the new update goes well. Last update had some cool paths imo: Everything from the stepsis, the son feminization and the niece paths (mc-niece, paul-niece, paul-female mc) were my favorites. I never liked chastity stuff but that's what patrons want, not a big deal.

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
I hope we get this as fast as possible bc some of us doesnt have time to play on weekdays :/
Don't worry because chances are that we will be able to play it next week only because the leak won't be posted before the coming weekend.

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
im still stuck on mark route im so irritated i played from start and still stuck at brothers loop he just keeps on apologizing to valerie wtf ... cant even find solution anywhere and no one can pinpoint where the bug starts :poop::poop::poop::poop:

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes