3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

danman99

Nov 1, 2018
The Spy app notification icon appears when either meet up with Mark command or Greg messages start and there is nothing in it after accessing those messages but I can't make it go away afterwards. Those plots are progressing normally though.

Last edited:

mjlp10

Aug 14, 2021
is anyone else facing this issue with the boss route ?
since the last update, the story just stopped with mia khalifa and the employees party, and the path does not continue with the boss with the new update. am i doing something wrong or does the story stop there ?

any help would be much appreciated

jplc

Jan 9, 2021
0.3.5 changelog

- The branch of the niece – 47 steps

- The MC-Jenna branch (feminisation) – 12 steps

- The Wife-Jenna branch – 24 steps (more BBC content and a few steps of chastity content)

- The partner swap branch – 24 steps (a new couple instead of Anissa and Jax and a new app to find couples who want to have sex (prototype))

- The Wife-Greg branch – 37 steps

- The Wife-Greg-Son branch – 18 steps

- The chastity branch – about 40 steps (It’s hard to count the steps here because this branch intersects with some other branches)

- The branch of the wife and the men from fuckstagram – about 25 steps

- The branch of the QOS chat; Jenna will invite the wife to the chat – 10 steps (the conversations here are longer than usual because several girls talk at the same time)

- The branch of the wife’s sister and BBC – about 40 steps

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
if there are routes that get abandoned the dev should just put a abandoned/dead route marker in the game

doesnt make sense to wade through that content when there will never be new stuff added to them

Reactions: YuriiH

tlovers

Dec 26, 2018
so for those of you curious of changes in the new game, it's still grind, grind, grind... and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how convenient.
by the way, when do we get to the point that the MC has the option to go put a bullet in Jenna's head??? i guess i won't know. i'm done.

great premise but it's intolerably made to make your character a weak-willed, cuck.
As much as I liked this game from day-1 I have to admit that you are right here, my friend. No matter which path you choose you still end up as a looser who will probably lose his wife and all targets to someone who is above Jenna. I try not to give any spoilers here but

As of today, this is mine opinion. Cheers ;)

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Is it stilling willing cuckold only, where the MC tells his wife he wants her to fuck other people? Or can we finally not say anything and have her "cheat" with her thinking the MC doesn't know, because at some point we had the option to keep quiet or tell her, and while it had different dialogue in that event, after that event every bit of dialogue is about the MC telling her he wants to be a cuck, that was 2 updates ago.

Is the gallery still abandoned, or does it finally have the text heavy sex scenes too, because 2 updates ago it only had some gifs and pictures, but not any sex scenes.

Reactions: mjlp10

tlovers

Dec 26, 2018
Is it stilling willing cuckold only, where the MC tells his wife he wants her to fuck other people? Or can we finally not say anything and have her "cheat" with her thinking the MC doesn't know, because at some point we had the option to keep quiet or tell her, and while it had different dialogue in that event, after that event every bit of dialogue is about the MC telling her he wants to be a cuck, that was 2 updates ago.

Is the gallery still abandoned, or does it finally have the text heavy sex scenes too, because 2 updates ago it only had some gifs and pictures, but not any sex scenes.
gallery.rpy - go down from 49,6 KB to 6,35 KB

but there is a new file besides gallery.rpy

gallery_img.rpy - 76,8 KB

but in main menu there is no gallery option anymore.

After loading my newest save I have a new icon on the phone screen named gallery and this is how it looks:

I do not know if it somekind of a bug because of a save or something else that get out from the end of v0.3.0 to 0.3.5 or this is how it suppose to be.
anyway
gallery_img.rpy
seems to have only links with JPG files so no VIDEOS in there, only a names/labeles? IDK, they are commented like this:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Decent update, however, the various splits in the wife' personality is somewhat killing me. She has routes with Jenna where she is becoming a QoS, and then others where she says it isn't for me in another convo with Jenna, but in a different branch. Feels really off when Jenna talks to the wife like she has and at the same time has not progressed. Not that it's needed now, but once this game reaches its end, have branches that don't work together, or go towards an alternate route. You use the app to make the wife into BWC? You get the branches with Greg, son, MC's brother, wife's boss, but the jax/salim/marcus routes don't progress. The reverse applies as well.

That being said, an interesting plot with Olga. I would really love a flip the table route, where the women become sluts for white cocks. Cause unless you do the sex change stuff and feminisation stuff, things seems to be more in your control than others at this point. Also hoping for more black girl action next time.

dogihd

Sep 29, 2020
After choose again become a women when you turn back man wife keep sending messages like program. Anyone see this bug?

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes