3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

BigPapiAZx3

Dec 13, 2019
You are doing some amazing work some of the fetishes are not my cup of tea but still some really good material. Cant wait for more sharing and swinging and have the wife be a slut. I would love a route to put jenna in her place make her MC personal slave

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
You are doing some amazing work some of the fetishes are not my cup of tea but still some really good material. Cant wait for more sharing and swinging and have the wife be a slut. I would love a route to put jenna in her place make her MC personal slave
I just want the NTR and cuck routes to be separated, but the dialogue always assumes the MC gave his wife permission to fuck others, no matter what choice you picked.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Back by popular demand, its the cps whacker to pull all of that needless bullshit out of the scripts. You may now use the text preferences again. Extract and copy into your game folder.

---Whoops---

Fix the fat fingering in wife_phone.rpy

Last edited:

chemos1

Feb 7, 2023
Blacked, cuck, ntr, infidelity, lip filler, botox, fake ass/tits...
made by americans alright
Except its made by a Russian. (I think.)

In any case the constant use of the word 'knickers' instead of 'panties' is proof enough this wasn't made by an American.

Reactions: mjlp10

darkestq

Sep 19, 2018
Hi guys, old save files does not work i guess. Is there any way to make it work with this version ? Or do you have any save file with the beginning of this update ? Please help.. :) Really appraciated..

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
Same here. It is true that there's lots of useless clicking but, compared to other Renpy games, the "wait X days" until a task advances is not that long. You can also just let the day through without losing any important story points (or so I think) so the endless clicking is easily bypassed.

Honestly, I feel like the writing is good and the author manages to get that feeling of despair and excitement when you get a message from Jenny. The only 'but" I could say, maybe because this is a .5 version or a game in progress, is that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and interferes with some other storylines or conversations in which
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't know if the author reads this, but I think he'd do better if either one storyline blocked the other or if he tried to limit the amount of storylines he develops at the same time, otherwise this thing some are mentioning, MC's reactions making not sense, will just grow bigger and bigger until the game and plot become a mess.

Other than that, NTR/Cuckold/Cheating, whatever, I'll keep playing as I want to know who's behind it all and this game gets me good "The Company" vibes. Keep on going.

ryuujinnn

Dec 23, 2019
Can someone upload a save file from the end of v0.3.. Im not able to proceed with certain routes and it extremely buggy.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes