3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023

Hello everyone,

I’m happy to announce that the development of the new update is progressing according to plan. The provisional release date is the 15th of October. So far, I’ve written about 18.5k dialogue lines (the last update had 25k lines), but I’m planning to write 3k or 4k more lines, so the update will contain about 22-23k lines in total. It’s close in size to the last update. Here are the main branches the plot of the next update is focused on:

— Wife-Jenna (the continuation of the BBC content)
— Wife-Greg-Son
— Wife-Guys on fuckstagram
— Wife-MC (the start of the femdom and chastity content)
— MC-Niece-Jenna (the continuation of the XY branch, some interesting content when the MC is a woman’s body + the niece’s romance branch)
— Wife’s sister-Jenna (the continuation of the BBC content)

As I promised, this time the update is focused on several characters: the wife, Jenna and the MC. We did a poll to choose the characters (I chose the wife as the default character). So, each of these branches will feature a considerable amount of content (almost all of them will consist of 30 or more steps).

I would also like to let you know that I intend to continue some branches of the dominant MC in the next update after this one and add some mechanics I’ve planned for this path. The branches of the dominant MC will be the default branches that will definitely get a continuation. We’ll do a poll again to choose the other branches for the next update.

Have a nice upcoming weekend,

BI

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
— Wife-Jenna (the continuation of the BBC content)
— Wife-Greg-Son
— Wife-Guys on fuckstagram
— Wife-MC (the start of the femdom and chastity content)
— MC-Niece-Jenna (the continuation of the XY branch, some interesting content when the MC is a woman’s body + the niece’s romance branch)
— Wife’s sister-Jenna (the continuation of the BBC content)
A direct list of the content I ignore! Hahaha, I get it. This is not my kind of game. No doubt, the BBC and feminization/sissification fellas will love this!

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
usually 35-40 days (last time it took more time because I was on vacation). The next updates will be released every 35-40 days as before
thx, here's another one. Can we use past versions saves now ?
Because I did and i think some content didn't trigger for me (wife bbc content). at least i found images in the game files that are pretty hardcore and didn't appear in my gameplay.

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023
thx, here's another one. Can we use past versions saves now ?
Because I did and i think some content didn't trigger for me (wife bbc content). at least i found images in the game files that are pretty hardcore and didn't appear in my gameplay.
I didn't use some pictures, that's why they didn't appear. You can use save files if they are from v. 0.25. However, there're some bugs that might not allow you to continue some paths

Reactions: SDaddy666

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
I didn't use some pictures, that's why they didn't appear. You can use save files if they are from v. 0.25. However, there're some bugs that might not allow you to continue some paths
Thanks. you should include one or more saves that lead to the new content with each release if that's not already the case.

Reactions: mithredhel

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Bloody Ink could you double check if you fixed Christiane's bug where picking her path doesn't work for android? it doesn't seem to be working for me and it's caused the wife to start doing bbc threesome with Christiane despite me not going down that path

Reactions: Bloody Ink

olmomunita

Aug 2, 2017
A direct list of the content I ignore! Hahaha, I get it. This is not my kind of game. No doubt, the BBC and feminization/sissification fellas will love this!
Yeah, same tbh. I'm not into the BBC and sissification stuff, especially not when it comes to the MC. I'm a patreon, but I think I'll cancel for this month.
EDIT: Now that I look at the list though, wife+Greg is one of my favorite paths and I want to see what happens with the Fuckstagram guys too.

Last edited:

Vitegra

Sep 4, 2018
Are there any plans for future releases to blackmail fem-MC (xy-branch) Greg and son, the way they blackmail wife (with a selfie)?

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
A question, The MC sissification route and the task app sent by the guy that ousted you, any idea's when that route will continue. It seems like its been left on the backburner for a while?

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes