3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023

Hello everyone,

I’ve finished writing the dialogue, and now I’m finishing up the code and testing the game, so I can tell you more about the content of the next update.

I’ve written 20-22k dialogue lines in total. They consist of about 120k words. I’ve added about 60 videos and 300 images to the new version.

Now let’s talk about the number of steps the branches in the next update include:
- The branch of the niece – 47 steps
- The MC-Jenna branch (feminisation) – 12 steps
- The Wife-Jenna branch – 24 steps (more BBC content and a few steps of chastity content)
- The partner swap branch – 24 steps (a new couple instead of Anissa and Jax and a new app to find couples who want to have sex (prototype))
- The Wife-Greg branch – 37 steps
- The Wife-Greg-Son branch – 18 steps
- The chastity branch – about 40 steps (It’s hard to count the steps here because this branch intersects with some other branches)
- The branch of the wife and the men from fuckstagram – about 25 steps
- The branch of the QOS chat; Jenna will invite the wife to the chat – 10 steps (the conversations here are longer than usual because several girls talk at the same time)
- The branch of the wife’s sister and BBC – about 40 steps

I’m going to post the release dates for every tier within the next 2 or 3 days. At the moment, things are going as planned, so the release date is the 15th of October.

Have a nice week, everyone! Get ready for the weekend and the release

Last edited:

sguru

Feb 19, 2020

Hello everyone,

I’ve finished writing the dialogue, and now I’m finishing up the code and testing the game, so I can tell you more about the content of the next update.

I’ve written 20-22k dialogue lines in total. They consist of about 120k words. I’ve added about 60 videos and 300 images to the new version.

Now let’s talk about the number of steps the branches in the next update include:
- The Wife-Jenna branch – 48 steps (more BBC content and a few steps of chastity content)
- The partner swap branch – 38 steps (a new couple instead of Anissa and Jax and a new app to find couples who want to have sex (prototype))
- The chastity branch – about 40 steps (It’s hard to count the steps here because this branch intersects with some other branches)
- The branch of the QOS chat; Jenna will invite the wife to the chat – 10 steps (the conversations here are longer than usual because several girls talk at the same time)

I’m going to post the release dates for every tier within the next 2 or 3 days. At the moment, things are going as planned, so the release date is the 15th of October.

Here comes my favourite game

sguru

Feb 19, 2020

Hello everyone,

- The Wife-Jenna branch – 48 steps (more BBC content and a few steps of chastity content)
- The partner swap branch – 38 steps (a new couple instead of Anissa and Jax and a new app to find couples who want to have sex (prototype))

Hi Dev. I have a question that does the partner swap branch include swaping wife with Mike because that path was planned but nothing happening from last 2-3 updates. Thanks for answering

Reactions: Bumpdee

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Actresses: Jia Lissa, Nicole Aniston, Adriana Chechik, Casey Calvert, Lela Star, Harley Dean, Cecilia Lion, Lana Rhoades, Sweetie Fox

blonde model is Amanda Elsie Lee

Actors: Johnny Sins, Chad White, Jordi El Nino, Keiran Lee, Isiah Maxwell, Danny D, Jax Slayher, Markus Dupree, Ricky Johnson, Tommy Gunn, Jason Luv, Shane Diesel

EDIT - trans girl = Andylynn Payne

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes