3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

django009

Jun 29, 2017
He may have the option in the future that if his wife arrives offering to be a cuckold and the protagonist does not want to but even so she continues to do it behind his back and the protagonist cancels, thus he decides to leave her and goes with one of his lovers with whom else. have full in love.? or he will not see an option in leaving his wife

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
He may have the option in the future that if his wife arrives offering to be a cuckold and the protagonist does not want to but even so she continues to do it behind his back and the protagonist cancels, thus he decides to leave her and goes with one of his lovers with whom else. have full in love.? or he will not see an option in leaving his wife
Early on in the Femdom branch there is an option for the MC that leads into him giving up on his wife, but the devs wont let him go that easily off the hook and asking him if he has someone else in mind to start a relationship with.
Since he doesn't give them a name, they send back his wife which starts apologizing afterwards.

It's most unlikely that this game will have a happy ending in a traditional way.
The best possible outcome for the MC will most likely be to go through a lot of stuff to prove himself valuable enough to the devs to keep him around permanently.
But most endings will propably lead into either cuckolding, sissification or turning the MC into a QoS himself.

Tbh, the branching-system needs some rework to get to a point where you could reach an actual clean ending for the game. By now the MC's wife ends up in a romantic loyal relationship with the MC, while also cheating and cuckolding him and is on her way to become the next QoS, in addition she corrupts her sister into bbc/cheating and gets blackmailed by the MC's son.
A lot of the branches are not connected to eachother which leads to really messed up conversations.

Last edited:
Reactions: django009

Reyand

Dec 4, 2020
I made a very bad gallery unlocker for this game (did it for myself so yeah). But it does the job done.
Unpack this archive to your game folder (where .exe file is) and override, start the game, and put
Code:
 unlock_galery()
to the console.
If anyone can do better using this trash that I made, feel free ;)

Reactions: django009

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I was enjoying the game but too many BBC and not enough scenes. It just says you went on a date but it doesn't show you on a date or what you did on the dates.

Reactions: Qliimax

Matt3642

Sep 4, 2017
The last update only came out a few weeks, I think the site said something about by the 25th but no update on specific date yet..

Although I do still feel it Has a few things to fix.. mainly
1. The size is getting silly.. maybe he should look into compression.
2. The story is feeling more and more disjointed.. and confused as it gets bigger
ie. She will be cheating with a few, while telling others she wouldnt cheat or isnt ready.. you never seem to know where you are.. I dunno could just be my view

AjaySol

Dec 2, 2021
Yes he said there will be updates in December and January. But till now no follow up news.
Also agree on the compression issue.

Mr.Music

Aug 26, 2023
The last update only came out a few weeks, I think the site said something about by the 25th but no update on specific date yet..

2. The story is feeling more and more disjointed.. and confused as it gets bigger
ie. She will be cheating with a few, while telling others she wouldnt cheat or isnt ready.. you never seem to know where you are.. I dunno could just be my view
Not just you, I had the same thing where events on cheating are just out of order, and/or conflict with other paths.

DrScribe

Aug 21, 2022

add ontop of the compression looking into update only portions would work well on keeping the size to download each time

Hotshot 3001

Dec 29, 2019
I think In future Updates some story lines will merge
and in the end all will merge into one branch and the ending will differe depending on your choises

Reactions: Ralien

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
I think In future Updates some story lines will merge
and in the end all will merge into one branch and the ending will differe depending on your choises
Most unlikely with the current system, you can for example end the wife+Jenna-branch early and the MC tells the wife to stop interacting with Jenna, but it doesn't effect other branches where the wife keeps talking to Jenna and cheat on the MC netherless.
The majority of the branches act as indipendent stories, most of the time they only match up and might effect each other is when they were implemented in the same update.

Reactions: Hotshot 3001

DrScribe

Aug 21, 2022
you would have to hit pause on those branches on the guide list in game for them to not occur as simultanious independent stories I think...I don't think I am going to go back an play all the way through to tell if that is true or not...anyone know for sure?

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes