3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

lee1989

Jan 8, 2019
Anyone figured out how to do step 73 of wife - jenna? it says step 31 of wife and femdom mc needs to be finished and it is, but no alert on phone app.

Reactions: Luuckz

Luuckz

Jan 8, 2020
How can i get a new phone number in the step 58 on the niece branch with the XY Transformation?

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Can we fuck the son after Feminizing him? I have not played the game for long time im waiting for this.
I hope so! but not yet!

I actually want sissified dad to share bbc with sissified son while Jenna records it and sends it to wife, but I am a dreamer at heart

sabermaster2

Jun 21, 2017
I keep seeing people mentioning there's a checklist where you could isolate paths but I can't find it in game.
There nothing in the main menu or the preference/settings page. How do you access it?

JohnGoose

Feb 19, 2019
Narrator is extremely good in the theme. Seems like he sees "the community" from the inside... somehow. Became a bit nauseated of bitchy Jeanna and multilayered lies & manipulations of other PCs in game :sick:.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I can see getting tired of Jenna, but no one pisses me off like that irritating little shit, Greg. Mr Salim has been controlling Jenna. He's the villain in this story. Greg is an asshole all by himself. If there were a way in the game, I would kill him off.

Last edited:
Reactions: django009

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
I can see getting tired of Jenna, but no one pisses me off like that irritating little shit, Greg. Mr Salim has been controlling Jenna. He's the villain in this story. Greg is an asshole all by himself. If there were a way in the game, I would kill him off.
Feels more like Salim is just a puppet too.
Some branches had shown the devs can send commands to anyone they have in their database no matter who added them.
Pretty sure the devs could get rid of Salim themself without the MC if they wanted to, they just using it as a front to appear as a helpful friend to keep the MC participating in messing up his life.

At the end of the MC+Jenna-branch she even says "They are watching us" and is most likely refering to the devs and not just Salim.
I'm corious about when we see Olga again, she went off with the mission to investigate when, where, how and by whom Jenna was changed. When she comes back she might have valuable informations about what happened and what's going on, but by what i've seen so far i expect her to return as another puppet that is messing with the wife and MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: JimMorrison19

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Some branches had shown the devs can send commands to anyone they have in their database no matter who added them.
Pretty sure the devs could get rid of Salim themself without the MC if they wanted to, they just using it as a front to appear as a helpful friend to keep the MC participating in messing up his life.

At the end of the MC+Jenna-branch she even says "They are watching us" and is most likely refering to the devs and not just Salim.
I'm corious about when we see Olga again, she went off with the mission to investigate when, where, how and by whom Jenna was changed. When she comes back she might have valuable informations about what happened and what's going on, but by what i've seen so far i expect her to return as another puppet that is messing with the wife and MC.
Yes, I agree that there is someone or some entity above Salim otherwise they wouldn't be helping the MC screw with Salim's life. The unkown spokesman for the APP warns him about Henrique, even saying he is more dangerous than Salim. I would be real nervous corrupting his daughter.

Last edited:

JohnGoose

Feb 19, 2019

So... you think that making MC's wife a QoS with a couple of black children isn't a goal but simply a measure? How interesting... but measure to achieve WHAT?

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
So... you think that making MC's wife a QoS with a couple of black children isn't a goal but simply a measure? How interesting... but measure to achieve WHAT?
Multiple branches leading to a point, or setting up situations, where the devs mention that they look forward to the MC returning their favor. The question is what favor that might be, getting rid of Salim is it definitely not, they could send hypno spam to Salim's wife whenever they wanted without the MC's involvement.

During the last meeting of the MC and Jenna she mentions that their goal is to change the MC's life beyond recognition. And the only thing the devs showed actual interest in so far was finding a willing guiena pig for their XY-App.
The whole branch starts off as a setup with the devs informing the MC that his niece was added by someone, and Paul is suspiciously elusive, and them having way to much insight of what the MC would have to do to convince Paul later on.
The build up leads to 3 choices:
Giving niece up to bbc, where the devs, Julia, Paul and Mia are showing up to tell the MC it's all his fault for not giving in to the XY offer or just to make him feel guilty as punishment.
XY-App branch, in wich the devs are highly interested in the MC's experiences as a woman and making an offer of 100mio for 2 more transformations (and sucking dick, during that time, but isn't mentioned later on) and Jenna looking forward to seeing the MC sucking cock willingly while right after Salim shows up with a 20mio deal for the MC to suck cock while in female form the next time.
Paul(a) branch, devs don't show up at all so far while the MC is turning Paul into a woman for weeks. That branch will most likely backfire when the devs got all the data from Paul(a) they want/need. It might go full circle with Paul turning the tables in regaining control over Julia again to lead into another chance for launching the XY-App branch.

Last edited:

Dilara1903

Aug 2, 2022
Hello everyone, I am a Turk. And I wanted to translate this game into Turkish. I tried it with the Translator++ program. After starting the game, I cannot continue where I left off. An error pops up with notepad. When I start again, when I progress approximately 20 or 30 pages, it gives an error and redirects me to the home page. Can anyone help me? I am uploading the file I translated into Turkish here. Can anyone see where I made the mistake or correct the mistake?

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Yes, I agree that there is someone or some entity above Salim otherwise they wouldn't be helping the MC screw with Salim's life. The unkown spokesman for the APP warns him about Henrique, even saying he is more dangerous than Salim. I would be real nervous corrupting his daughter.
But the devs were the ones that put the MC in that situation, they pushed the MC into managing Kirely's OF account by "helping" him how to decide with their previous advise, and through wich he got into contact with Sola.
Kirely is also the one pushing the MC into corrupting Sola while being jealous at the same time and is also suspiciously obsessed with the MC, something that would align with being app controlled. Same goes for Solas interest and openess towards the MC.
The branch might go upside down when Henrique is made aware of what's going on and the devs will show up again with a seemingly helpful offer.

Keep in mind that the story starts off with the MC's best friend sending him a link to the App after his wife got corrupted into a QoS by Jenna wich started 2 months ago, and only after the devs reached out to the MC and offering the control function they got him interested in finally installing the App.
Only after all that the MC lost his company and was put into a situation where he would consider help and advice from the devs willingly, despite Jenna got brainwashed 5 years ago and was already working for the MC for 1 year and they're knowing eachother for 10 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: django009
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes