3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
Overall, the game leaves mixed feelings. Interesting concept, a lot of content and different paths.

On the other hand - huge inconsistencies between the different paths and in the logic of the game itself.

1. MC owes a huge amount of money (I won't go into the discussion that amount of money is insane) to be paid within a year, with payments every 2 months. However, with the mentioned 2 month paying plan it will take 800+ years to repay debt fully. Even with Bad Guy getting the house from MC - it shaves off 100 payments -almost 17 years of payment, but still 800+ years of payments. At the same time, payments are totally not enforced. If MC skips the payment - nothing happens. The day counter to payment due goes negative. 0 logic.

2. MC goes on whoring his wife, who's kinda loyal at the start - just because? Totally no sense! Yes, the early versions of the game contained the Bad Guy's offer to pay extra for every "whoring" act. And yes, MC can accept or refuse (if it's not player's cup of tea). That was very logical, I have no idea why it was removed (possibly difficulties of implementing it?)

3. Back to wife. She is loyal to MC at the beginning. However, MC can push her to whoring with the idea - we need that for money. Or MC can push wife to stay loyal and, in that case, wife is kinda loyal ... till she goes cheating (with the dialogue like: - you should fuck black guys - no, I will remain loyal - no, you should definitely try fucking black cocks - yeah, I'll do that). Total bullshit.
  4. The App. App purpose and logic (and integrity of MC character). The declared app purpose is to be aware of what's happening with the controlled character and if needed (or desired) - influence their decision-making process It is implemented same as with "Wifes' Job" quest line - when she is harassed - you (MC) can advise (force) her to either stay or leave. Similar, You can use the app to influence relations between Wife and Mike, as well as between Wife's Sis & Steph (push towards or against). Same w Bad Guy's Wife. Same w few quests of StepSis. However, later MC just watching how his wife goes cheating. Or how Wife's Sis fucks job colleagues (At the same time she is angry at her Sis - MC Wife for cheating on MC). Same also applies to social network profile - At the start of the game MC has some control over Wife's SM account. But even if he blocks numerous chat requests, later wife have nothing against sending nudes or receiving dick pics.

5. The App parameters. There are a bunch of them. However there is no indication if they interfere with the quests (or character performance) in any way.

6. Overall design\implementation and activities. It's so confusing and illogical. First of all, the whole build of the game is not clearly defined for the new players. When the player is already in the middle of the game - it is totally clear that you get the info for the meeting or a date on the next day in the form of a chat. However, at the beginning of the game this "You are on the date" is totally confusing. Should a player do something during that "date"? Later these "dates" disappear, and the player gets notifications as chats the day after.
But I will repeat myself - the game has a very interesting concept. So here are suggestions on how to redo that (certain parts):
  1. Economy: Make the due date not 1 year but 5 years. Possibly make this as a quest, where Bad Guy (or Bad Guy's rep) sends a message every year that will inform that amount to pay have increased (let's say 500k per month after 1st year, 2mln per month after 2nd year, 10mln per month after 3rd year, 50mln per month after 4th). Make payments enforced - let's say 1 day prior to payment date - receive a message from Bad Guy rep that payment is due. Enforce it with a bad ending - if not paid within a day - wife, wife sis, stepsis are kidnapped and raped. And MC is killed.

2. Return the Bad Guy's offer to pay for wife's sharing. And if declined - make Bad Guy's rep repeat offer with each payment reminder - It will create more logic into consent wife sharing path.

3. Possibly rework the quests (at least the ones that are related to Wife, Wife's sis, stepsis) to include branching to alpha (MC use only), beta (sharing w consent) and possibly cheating (cuck). Note - there are a bunch of quests that are already that way - for example Wife's work quest. Or Stepsis neighbor's and colleagues' quests.
  4. Include more quests' cross references - if a character cheated or was given consent in one quest - make the character be more inclined to behave same way in later quests as well.

5. Rework Character parameters, quests and App - Each character as a bunch of parameters - as shown in the app (Cheat, Hotwife, Family, BBC\WBC, BJ, Anal). Some of them clearly matter (Feminization for Son, Anal for wife), but there is no clear indication if any of the rest mean anything. Fife's sis with 0 in cheating and a bunch in Family will go fuck work colleagues. Wife w 0 in cheating will eventually go Black Cock hunting. Either need to remove the parameters (but in that case what is the point of the app) or rework the quests to include the parameter checks (and introduce hints that certain parameter criteria is met\unmet
i'm a 100% with you in what you said about the game, but i would add something:

1.- The dev need to focus more in 1 situation, like expand the game around the wife starting to act more like jenna, or her step sister, or the wife being loyal, etc., but 1 situation at a time, not 10 or more quest at the same time where some of them go against each other [Like when she leave the house because you dont want to wear the chastity bell, but she still send you nudes or ask you to come to pick her in to the gym, etc, they go against each other].

2.- Try to use what the game itself have, like fuckstagram, maps, chats, app, etc, in the way that in the start of the game was used, now you dont participate in what is happening around you, you are only one spectator and not a player of the game itself, because of the same, the not use of the apps in the way in the beginning was used.

Reactions: Malika1234

DragonBallsJI

Jun 22, 2023
Is there any Son/Wife content yet? I remember in the beginning the Son was clicking wife's Ass pictures but after that I don't see any progress in that path.

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
1.- The dev need to focus more in 1 situation, like expand the game around the wife starting to act more like jenna, or her step sister, or the wife being loyal, etc., but 1 situation at a time, not 10 or more quest at the same time where some of them go against each other [Like when she leave the house because you dont want to wear the chastity bell, but she still send you nudes or ask you to come to pick her in to the gym, etc, they go against each other].

2.- Try to use what the game itself have, like fuckstagram, maps, chats, app, etc, in the way that in the start of the game was used, now you dont participate in what is happening around you, you are only one spectator and not a player of the game itself, because of the same, the not use of the apps in the way in the beginning was used.
1. Yes & no. If dev want - it's fine to push development of multiple quests at the same time. And it's also fine if in game they happen simultaneously. And yes, I totally agree with you that multiple quest events contradict each other. It's illogical & wrong. There should be internal quest branching based on other quests' decisions. On the other hand - branching increases the game development\content ratio tremendously as you have to develop 3\5\10 times more content the player can see as it would be skipped. Need a lot of quest analysis.

Agree with 2 - In a sense that there is a lot of undeveloped potential.

Is there any Son/Wife content yet? I remember in the beginning the Son was clicking wife's Ass pictures but after that I don't see any progress in that path.
There is a quest tracker in the game - check there. I think I've seen something there, but, since I'm not interested in that - I just paused the quest & didn't explore further

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Overall, the game leaves mixed feelings. Interesting concept, a lot of content and different paths.

On the other hand - huge inconsistencies between the different paths and in the logic of the game itself.

1. MC owes a huge amount of money (I won't go into the discussion that amount of money is insane) to be paid within a year, with payments every 2 months. However, with the mentioned 2 month paying plan it will take 800+ years to repay debt fully. Even with Bad Guy getting the house from MC - it shaves off 100 payments -almost 17 years of payment, but still 800+ years of payments. At the same time, payments are totally not enforced. If MC skips the payment - nothing happens. The day counter to payment due goes negative. 0 logic.

2. MC goes on whoring his wife, who's kinda loyal at the start - just because? Totally no sense! Yes, the early versions of the game contained the Bad Guy's offer to pay extra for every "whoring" act. And yes, MC can accept or refuse (if it's not player's cup of tea). That was very logical, I have no idea why it was removed (possibly difficulties of implementing it?)

3. Back to wife. She is loyal to MC at the beginning. However, MC can push her to whoring with the idea - we need that for money. Or MC can push wife to stay loyal and, in that case, wife is kinda loyal ... till she goes cheating (with the dialogue like: - you should fuck black guys - no, I will remain loyal - no, you should definitely try fucking black cocks - yeah, I'll do that). Total bullshit.
  4. The App. App purpose and logic (and integrity of MC character). The declared app purpose is to be aware of what's happening with the controlled character and if needed (or desired) - influence their decision-making process It is implemented same as with "Wifes' Job" quest line - when she is harassed - you (MC) can advise (force) her to either stay or leave. Similar, You can use the app to influence relations between Wife and Mike, as well as between Wife's Sis & Steph (push towards or against). Same w Bad Guy's Wife. Same w few quests of StepSis. However, later MC just watching how his wife goes cheating. Or how Wife's Sis fucks job colleagues (At the same time she is angry at her Sis - MC Wife for cheating on MC). Same also applies to social network profile - At the start of the game MC has some control over Wife's SM account. But even if he blocks numerous chat requests, later wife have nothing against sending nudes or receiving dick pics.

5. The App parameters. There are a bunch of them. However there is no indication if they interfere with the quests (or character performance) in any way.

6. Overall design\implementation and activities. It's so confusing and illogical. First of all, the whole build of the game is not clearly defined for the new players. When the player is already in the middle of the game - it is totally clear that you get the info for the meeting or a date on the next day in the form of a chat. However, at the beginning of the game this "You are on the date" is totally confusing. Should a player do something during that "date"? Later these "dates" disappear, and the player gets notifications as chats the day after.
But I will repeat myself - the game has a very interesting concept. So here are suggestions on how to redo that (certain parts):
  1. Economy: Make the due date not 1 year but 5 years. Possibly make this as a quest, where Bad Guy (or Bad Guy's rep) sends a message every year that will inform that amount to pay have increased (let's say 500k per month after 1st year, 2mln per month after 2nd year, 10mln per month after 3rd year, 50mln per month after 4th). Make payments enforced - let's say 1 day prior to payment date - receive a message from Bad Guy rep that payment is due. Enforce it with a bad ending - if not paid within a day - wife, wife sis, stepsis are kidnapped and raped. And MC is killed.

2. Return the Bad Guy's offer to pay for wife's sharing. And if declined - make Bad Guy's rep repeat offer with each payment reminder - It will create more logic into consent wife sharing path.

3. Possibly rework the quests (at least the ones that are related to Wife, Wife's sis, stepsis) to include branching to alpha (MC use only), beta (sharing w consent) and possibly cheating (cuck). Note - there are a bunch of quests that are already that way - for example Wife's work quest. Or Stepsis neighbor's and colleagues' quests.
  4. Include more quests' cross references - if a character cheated or was given consent in one quest - make the character be more inclined to behave same way in later quests as well.

5. Rework Character parameters, quests and App - Each character as a bunch of parameters - as shown in the app (Cheat, Hotwife, Family, BBC\WBC, BJ, Anal). Some of them clearly matter (Feminization for Son, Anal for wife), but there is no clear indication if any of the rest mean anything. Fife's sis with 0 in cheating and a bunch in Family will go fuck work colleagues. Wife w 0 in cheating will eventually go Black Cock hunting. Either need to remove the parameters (but in that case what is the point of the app) or rework the quests to include the parameter checks (and introduce hints that certain parameter criteria is met\unmet

yep Devs needs to go back to drawing board, and get some people to help with the whole thing, as there seems to be a lot of conflicts with some paths. I didnt play the new update, but i feel like there were too many characters in QoS chat to keep track of.

Love the game, but it needs a lot of work and has a huge potential!

Reactions: Vitegra

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
Seeing an issue with the hypno spam commands buttons- I have no idea if the spam has been activated, until the messages arrive on a target's phone (or not...). Double clicking the 'turn on' button changes it from grey to pink to grey again, with the same behaviour for the 'turn off' button.

Me. Potato

Apr 13, 2023
View attachment 2483663

Overview:
A Wife’s Phone is an erotic text-based game with elements of cheating, NTR, harassment, mind control, hypnosis, feminisation, transformation and much more. The player takes the role of a husband whose life was no different from that of any ordinary man until one day... One day, the world around the man began to change. While uncovering the secrets of his friend’s wife and trying to figure out what is happening to another man’s wife, he begins to question the fidelity of the one he loves. And that moment, he discovers a very unusual app. Its main features are... Well, you’ll see for yourself.
The game is designed as a simulator of a phone on which you get messages, follow the profiles of women on social networks, spy on them using a special app and control their minds.
Remember that your support is very important to me. It helps me continue working on the game. It is the only way to let me know that I am doing something other people enjoy.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-25
Release Date: 2023-11-15
Developer: Bloody Ink -
Censored: no
Version: 0.4.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

APK Installation:

DOWNLOAD
HQ
Win/Linux
(v0.4.0): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
Android (v0.3.5.1): - MEGA - -
Android Archive
(v0.3.5): - MEGA - -
Others: Bugfix (v0.4.2)

Compressed
Win/Linux (v0.4.0): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac

Updated Only (v0.3.5 -> v0.4.0)
HQ
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Compressed: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extra: Date Display

Deadshot69 thanks for the links

View attachment 2483651 View attachment 2483652 View attachment 2483653 View attachment 2483654 View attachment 2483655 View attachment 2483657 View attachment 2483658 View attachment 2483659 View attachment 2483660 View attachment 2483661
The APK don't work

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
You mean me? Don´t know- i looked at the walkthrough app- i´m only at step 39. He has given his first bj now in my actual playthrough. Sorry, i can´t help you...
Hello, this is not a response to your previous comment, it is a question for the general public. I think the error is a technical problem in which it appears that there is a message from a friend of EDWIN but in fact there is nothing. When a few days pass, it works.

Reactions: alex0376

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
It's mostly filler. There's probably like 20-30 messages some where the wife sends pictures to one of the boys and that's about it. Takes forever because of all the forced wait 2-3 days for progress and really isn't worth the trouble.

Reactions: DragonBallsJI

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Hello everyone,
It has already been mentioned here several times... does anyone actually know for sure whether the hypno spam commands in the app (cheating, hotwife, family, etc.) really change anything in the game? :rolleyes:

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Hello everyone,
It has already been mentioned here several times... does anyone actually know for sure whether the hypno spam commands in the app (cheating, hotwife, family, etc.) really change anything in the game? :rolleyes:
And you could have used that energy to use the really nice SEARCH function of the site....... i bet someone has already answered your question

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
And you could have used that energy to use the really nice SEARCH function of the site....... i bet someone has already answered your question
Thank you for the helpful answer. :rolleyes:
Unfortunately, my English is so bad that I just couldn't do it.
Instead of the comment, a link to the corresponding answer would have been great.

• Haha
Reactions: DragonBallsJI

Vitegra

Sep 4, 2018
Hello everyone,
Affects. Unlocks other scenes.
But overall the game is broken. The paths are chaotically intertwined, so even if you turn off the hypnotic, some time later these scenes will still open.

Reactions: Toddy.Berlin

rdtree

Feb 25, 2018
Denis said it perfectly. I feel this dev is sitting on a gold mine if he goes back and reworks the game. The talent and storytelling skill is there, now he just needs to put it in logical order.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Too bad the most interesting story part for me didn't got an update.
After an ungodly amount of NTR and enduring annoying MC behavior to reach the Femdom-Branche he actually starts to speak up his mind to anyone that talks to him in that branch.

When you choose to uninstall the app but refuse the chastity and tell the devs to set the wife free the actual main plot starts to unfold. The following up conversations make the devs realise the MC has given up on his wife and they have lost control to manipulate him furthermore. I'll assume afterwards they gave the wife the command to apologise to the MC and returning to him like nothing ever happened, to prevent the MC from cutting ties with the WifeSpy-App.
The branch ends woth both agreeing on a date, maybe try to restore their relationship some time in the future, and the MC having now trust issues towards his wife because he suspects the wife got told by Jenna what she had to do to regain MC's trust.

When reaching that point some of the other branches starting to make actual sense. The devs provide just enouth information to push the MC into certain directions or to give him some hope so they can just keep him struggling for control. When playing into their game they just send notifications to reward the MC with some teaseing.
The devs want to appear friendly and somewhat helpful infront of the MC but pulling the strings in the back to let their puppets do their dirty work to keep the MC suffering. This is most noticeable when Jenna shows up in the son-fem-route out of nowhere with all informations already at hand when the son hasn't told anyone about it.

Regarding the recent update:
I couldn't find any of the alpha content updates the game dev announced, you might think the new Paul(a)-Branch would hold something like that, but it turns out the MC acts just like a blunt version of Jenna towards Paul and bruteforce blackmails his way through without holding back, instead of trying a more cunning approache to convince Paul into playing along.
It started of decent to assert dominace, but escallated too quickly. Will most likely backfire at the MC when the branch sees further development.

The new Hearth and OnlyFaps content plays out to be just a setup for disaster.
The girls obsession for the MC feels quite app-enhanced while none of them is in the MC's WifeSpy-App.
The entire OF content basically starts with the app-devs forcing it onto the MC after he not gave in to their advice.
They "helped" the MC to play into what they were setting up.
Kirely pushing the MC onto Sola (which turns out to be the daughter of Salim's business partner) and suggests to pursue her into sex for no reason while also being jealous about it. I'll assume this branch might later on lead into the same path the Salim family members branches are heading toward, facing the wrath of the WifeSpy-App bosses when they find out the MC started to mess with their family without having any kind of backup plan to prevent any punishment.
Mia OF branch currently starts and ends without anything happening, and in the Hearth and wife OF branch Jenna starts to show up shortly before both end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Entoni893 and w00de

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Denis said it perfectly. I feel this dev is sitting on a gold mine if he goes back and reworks the game. The talent and storytelling skill is there, now he just needs to put it in logical order.
I agree... he needs to take one month and do quality control, play the game and fix all the conflicting paths... quality over quantity.

Love the game!

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Why do all the guys the girls can have sex with/cheat with end up being assholes, is it too much to ask for a good guy the girls can have romantic feelings towards, it would make much more sense for them to keep being with a guy like that, instead of assholes who end up treating them badly after they start having sex with them.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes