3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Jonh4869

Apr 28, 2020
Welp, I think I will wait for the final version coming out cause right now I didn't see the connection of story and it had so many bugs and dead-end.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Welp, I think I will wait for the final version coming out cause right now I didn't see the connection of story and it had so many bugs and dead-end.
Since the game progress/content is determined by patreon votes i'd assume there will never be a final/completed version, or a version without dead ends.

Reactions: Jonh4869

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Am I looking at this right???

666 days?!?!?!?!?! that's more to one and half years !!!

View attachment 3180955
The wait-time doesn't matter for branches/steps that have conditions set to progress, they'll start as soon as said conditions are met.
I'd assume the dev has created a template for the branch steps which includes a wait-timer by default that has to be set so it doesn't cause an error.

Reactions: Devilrv

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Anyone know the source for this?? It looks like a compilation vid.
It shows up in the Wife's Sis Hotwife/Cheating Hypno messages.

Cheers

Capture.PNG

EDIT: Found the file : its This one h_ntr_6. Now just need the source.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
The wait-time doesn't matter for branches/steps that have conditions set to progress, they'll start as soon as said conditions are met.
I'd assume the dev has created a template for the branch steps which includes a wait-timer by default that has to be set so it doesn't cause an error.
Cheers bud thanks for responding. Had totally forgotten i could edit the save files for the stats.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Found a bug. The Step 5 of the Mark and Wife quest keeps looping in the messaging app and does not move forward.

EDIT: The bug fix in the OP Fixed this so all G.

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2022
Got that one too, if i'm not mistaken it's the one you can only click during evening or night.
I tried all possible timing options... it didn’t help((

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Stuck on step 111 Jenna. There are 0 days left to wait, but when you go into your wife’s phone, Jenna is online, but you can’t click on her. Because of this, the following events do not develop...

Reactions: JohnSick

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
I tried all possible timing options... it didn’t help((

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Stuck on step 111 Jenna. There are 0 days left to wait, but when you go into your wife’s phone, Jenna is online, but you can’t click on her. Because of this, the following events do not develop...
The only thing i could think of is a progress-condition in another branch the dev missed to write into the description.
Could be one of the later steps in the wife-sis+wife branch, where the wife plays the role of Jenna and is talking her sister into cheating.

Closing the wife+Jenna branch early leads to a bug that starts the QoS-Chat and wife-sis+wife branches at the same time without having reached the condition to start them, could be caused by the issue that these have multiple cross-progress-conditions which leads into some kind of loop when the main-branch is set to "end of content".

Reactions: femdom worshipper

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
already done that step and the part after where the mc has sex as a female. After that the quests just aint going any further
Did a test-run on an old save where i was at that point, seems like it's tied to the Jenna+MC(fem) branch, had to buy the SIM-card at the store so MC could give his brother the number for his female version, after that a text from Paul showed up where he tells you "It is time".

edit: not sure if that step in the Jenna+MC(fem) branch shows up when the MC turns his brother down to meet up in the bar.
If it doesn't show up but the Julia branch is still stuck that might be a bug where the dev forgot to make the Jenna+MC(fem) branch step an optional condition that gets deactivated when the MC shuts his brother down.

Last edited:
Reactions: LadyBoyJay

vlk77

Apr 10, 2018
i have problem with one quest, she never started
1702922697857.png
i made this condition and she never start
------------------------------------------------------------------
and I have a question about something else, there is no way to complete this task yet, right?
1702923161506.png

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
i have problem with one quest, she never started
View attachment 3185213
i made this condition and she never start
------------------------------------------------------------------
and I have a question about something else, there is no way to complete this task yet, right?
View attachment 3185224
1.) After adding the MC's son and watching him reacting to the video the WifeSpy devs messaging the MC about his son's gf and showing him that she is cheating on him, you need to agree to contact her and meet up with her to progress.

2.) That's correct, the branch is currently ending there.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Definitely an 4/5 Star Game.

Just based on sheer amount of content currently in game.

Very well written and can feel a bit grindy.

The only reason this is not a 5/5 is because this can be showcased as a classic example of content creep (On in this case Branch/ Route Creep).
As most routes are based on Patreon votes, there is no clear direction for the story and with multiple routes, the story can get confusing.

My 2 cents would be to focus on 1-2 routes MAX per update until that route is finished as per the bigger picture. Once they are finished, re-divert to the next route.

What I mean by that is THIS UPDATE ALONE (0.4.2) had 306 Steps spread across more than 11 route/branches. if that had been reduced to 3-4 branches we are looking at close to 100+ to 75+ steps PER ROUTE. More than sufficient to Finish a route.

I have spent the last 3 days trying to finish this skipping most of the texts of chars that I didn't find interesting and it STILL ISNT FINISHED!!!

tldr; Easy recommend, Tons of content and TOP OF THE LINE models.

Last edited:

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Hey guys, I had a question about the Fem route for the Son.

Is it Full transformation Like the MC with XY app or is it still only partial sissification?

vlk77

Apr 10, 2018
1.) After adding the MC's son and watching him reacting to the video the WifeSpy devs messaging the MC about his son's gf and showing him that she is cheating on him, you need to agree to contact her and meet up with her to progress.

2.) That's correct, the branch is currently ending there.
I understand, I think I missed this quest, ok I'll restart the save then and redo everything is the way
thx for this answer!

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes