3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Weird, I thought he was taking a break in December and was going to release next month.
He is taking Jan off and releasing in Feb. The 0.5 update was scheduled for Jan 25 has been pushed back to Feb 25th. Good thing it wasn't 29th else we would have to wait 4 years between updates.

• Haha
Reactions: sguru

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
dec 25th yes, but for high tier only let's not forget that
True. Never said it was going public on the 25th The Lowest tier of supporters get it "*9* DAYS AFTER RELEASE".

So its most likely going to be in Jan. On a bright side, It means its next month. Not ages from now.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Don't forget that someone might post it here before the end of the year.
I hope so. But that would be a big kick in the teeth to his supporters. Irrespective of what you are pledging to the Dev. If early access is what you pay for and you see it getting leaked for free prior to it being released to your tier, that just sucks major b@lls. Which is also ONE (I know there are shitty Dev's out there) of the reasons why Many games die as their patrons stop supporting them.

Remember we are all mooching off of the teath of their generosity. I would support the dev if I had disposable income.

But yes I do hope I see it sooner rather than later. But I'm willing to wait. Am I going to be happy about it? No. But I can patiently miserable waiting for an update.

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
I was hoping it would be released by time I got off work. Im a subscriber but not sharing it. I've never uploaded don't feel like creating an account etc.
I wouldn't mind at all if BI dropped it for everyone at same time for a Christmas present.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
I was hoping it would be released by time I got off work. Im a subscriber but not sharing it. I've never uploaded don't feel like creating an account etc.
I wouldn't mind at all if BI dropped it for everyone at same time for a Christmas present.
You can simply fwd the download link you're provided to an uploader who will reupload it for all of us, but no worries.

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
What did the dev meant when he said he will be releasing the update before 25th? Does he meant an hour before the clock hits 12 AM taking us all to 25? No news no update

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
What did the dev meant when he said he will be releasing the update before 25th? Does he meant an hour before the clock hits 12 AM taking us all to 25? No news no update
Well if you have problems with the release date you can always go to his patreon and unsuscribe from his patreons or just send him a message in patreon (i dont know if you can send message in patreon) or in his discord or for this site saying that you are the suscribe name XXX in patreon and you are not comfortable with the release hour/date....

99% of the people who have problems or dont like that the dev have some delay with his game they are not suscribe to any way of support to the dev so STFU and wait in peace with the rest of the people.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
It got released to the highest tier JUST NOW. I advise everyone to be patient and wait for a hero to release it.
Info from Discord.

Reactions: yami syrus

cuckfromad

Oct 31, 2023
Hello, everyone,
I’m happy to announce the release dates for the new update.
Massive Cock: 12/24/2023
Big Cock: 12/27/2023
Average Cock: 12/29/2023
Small Cock: 12/31/2023
Tiny Cock: 01/02/2024

The Christmas event will be available to all of you sometime between the 25th and the 27th of December. It’s a relatively small event, but I hope you enjoy it.
Merry Christmas Eve, everyone! Stay healthy and happy!
BI
info from patreon

Deadshot69

Aug 6, 2017
Here you go boys. Marry Christmas
Also Bugfix
Wife's Phone v. 0.4.5

Compressed version Mega (3.25 GB): ,

Compressed version Pixeldrain (3.25 GB): ,

Uncompressed version Mega (7.28 GB): ,

Uncompressed version Pixeldrain (7.28 GB): ,

Update Only Mega: ,

Update Only Pixeldrain: ,

Android: If you have the game installed, you don't need to delete or move anything in order to install the new version. All you have to do is install this APK file ( , ). After that, you can start playing right away (it worked on my emulator). If you're installing the game on your device for the first time, you also have to download this archive ( , ) and read the .

p.s. The file size has been reduced with minor additional compression

p.p.s. The information on the release date for the Android version will be available later

p.p.p.s. The Christmas events will be released within 3 days

I’ve written 17-18k dialogue lines so far. They consist of about 100k words. I’ve added 33 videos and 280 images to the new version.

Let’s talk about what awaits you in the new update.

- The branch of the MC’s mother – 35 steps (the start of a new branch; it’s gonna be really hot)

- The MC’s feminisation branch – 25 steps (Jenna keeps teasing the MC; Salim joins her)

- The branch of Salim and the debt – 46 steps (If you don’t pay Salim, the MC will have to face certain consequences (His wife will have to face the consequences, to be exact. These consequences aren’t exactly pleasant But that depends on your perspective))

- The branch of the MC’s new company and the wife’s job in that company – 46 steps (The wife will start working for the MC’s company and meet a very interesting man there)

- The branch of the wife and her job – 65 steps (The continuation of the story of the wife, Mr Sins and Mia (the wife’s colleague). The wife will try a new kind of sex)

- The branch of the wife and Jenna – 50 steps (Jenna will keep telling the wife about how diverse sex can be and trying to persuade her to experiment)

- The branch of the wife and the MC’s brother – 25 steps (The wife will decide to end her relationship with the MC’s brother, but it won’t be easy)

- The branch of the wife and Greg – 7 steps

- The branch of the wife and the MC’s son – 11 steps

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes