3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023

Hello everyone,
The Christmas holidays are slowly but surely approaching, which means you’ll be able to play the new update very soon. I hope you’ll enjoy it
Unfortunately, for the last 3 days, I’ve only been able to dedicate a small amount of time to game development, as I needed to prepare for celebrating Christmas with my family. But from today onwards, I’ll have more free time. That makes me happy. Now let’s talk about the content.
I’ve written 15-16k dialogue lines so far. They consist of about 90k words. I’ve added 20-30 videos and 250-300 images to the new version. But that’s not all. I’m planning to write around 4k lines of dialogue and add more videos and pictures.
I haven’t worked on the special Christmas content yet, and that’s what I’m going to work on in the last few days before the release.
Good news: I’ve almost finished writing the code and testing the game. I don’t know why, but this time, I decided to write the entirety of the code before finishing the dialogues. The game is almost ready for release. All I have to do now is work on the Christmas content. I think I might release the game twice. I could release the game without the Christmas content before the 25th of December and then add that content and release it along with the bugfix on the 25th of December. But I’m not sure I’m going to do that. It’s just an idea.
Let’s talk about what awaits you in the new update.
- The branch of the MC’s mother – 35 steps (the start of a new branch; it’s gonna be really hot)
- The MC’s feminisation branch – 25 steps (Jenna keeps teasing the MC; Salim joins her)
- The branch of Salim and the debt – around 40 steps (If you don’t pay Salim, the MC will have to face certain consequences (His wife will have to face the consequences, to be exact. These consequences aren’t exactly pleasant But that depends on your perspective))
- The branch of the MC’s new company and the wife’s job in that company – 46 steps (The wife will start working for the MC’s company and meet a very interesting man there)
- The branch of the wife and her job – 65 steps (The continuation of the story of the wife, Mr Sins and Mia (the wife’s colleague). The wife will try a new kind of sex)
- The branch of the wife and Jenna – 50 steps (Jenna will keep telling the wife about how diverse sex can be and trying to persuade her to experiment)
- The branch of the wife and the MC’s brother – 25 steps (The wife will decide to end her relationship with the MC’s brother, but it won’t be easy)

You can let me know what other branches you’d like to see in the comments below. I finished writing the code before the dialogue, so maybe I’ll have enough time to add more content.
Happy pre-holiday week, everyone.

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021

Hello everyone,
The Christmas holidays are slowly but surely approaching, which means you’ll be able to play the new update very soon. I hope you’ll enjoy it
Unfortunately, for the last 3 days, I’ve only been able to dedicate a small amount of time to game development, as I needed to prepare for celebrating Christmas with my family. But from today onwards, I’ll have more free time. That makes me happy. Now let’s talk about the content.
I’ve written 15-16k dialogue lines so far. They consist of about 90k words. I’ve added 20-30 videos and 250-300 images to the new version. But that’s not all. I’m planning to write around 4k lines of dialogue and add more videos and pictures.
I haven’t worked on the special Christmas content yet, and that’s what I’m going to work on in the last few days before the release.
Good news: I’ve almost finished writing the code and testing the game. I don’t know why, but this time, I decided to write the entirety of the code before finishing the dialogues. The game is almost ready for release. All I have to do now is work on the Christmas content. I think I might release the game twice. I could release the game without the Christmas content before the 25th of December and then add that content and release it along with the bugfix on the 25th of December. But I’m not sure I’m going to do that. It’s just an idea.
- The branch of the MC’s mother – 35 steps (the start of a new branch; it’s gonna be really hot)
- The MC’s feminisation branch – 25 steps (Jenna keeps teasing the MC; Salim joins her)
- The branch of Salim and the debt – around 40 steps (If you don’t pay Salim, the MC will have to face certain consequences (His wife will have to face the consequences, to be exact. These consequences aren’t exactly pleasant But that depends on your perspective))
- The branch of the MC’s new company and the wife’s job in that company – 46 steps (The wife will start working for the MC’s company and meet a very interesting man there)
- The branch of the wife and her job – 65 steps (The continuation of the story of the wife, Mr Sins and Mia (the wife’s colleague). The wife will try a new kind of sex)
- The branch of the wife and Jenna – 50 steps (Jenna will keep telling the wife about how diverse sex can be and trying to persuade her to experiment)
- The branch of the wife and the MC’s brother – 25 steps (The wife will decide to end her relationship with the MC’s brother, but it won’t be easy)

You can let me know what other branches you’d like to see in the comments below. I finished writing the code before the dialogue, so maybe I’ll have enough time to add more content.
Wow, hot!!! I hope some femdom wife / mc!

sguru

Feb 19, 2020

Hello everyone,

With the list of paths I am super excited for the next update. It's really a Christmas gift for me.

vinothini

Oct 27, 2023

Hello everyone,

hi when the mc going to call jenna as mistress like son

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
hi when the mc going to call jenna as mistress like son
To make that happen the MC had to undergo an unhealthy amount of brainwashing, or Jenna is sending over at least half a dozen of her friends to gangbang him/her for houres to make him loose his/her memories for days the next time the XY-app is used on him.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Awesome update list holy fuck!(except brother and wife) Im gonna assume we will chat with our mother as female or doing 3some as female(hope im right)
Since the main-setting of the game is NTR/bbc it's more likely the MC has the option to push her into cheating and bbc.
Early on the idea of the game was to whore out people related to the MC, since Salim made an offer to pay the MC every time his wife had sex with another man to pay up his debt. That offer would have most likely extended to everyone else the MC is related to, and the MC himself too, to either pay up the debt faster or to keep up with an increasing amount of monthly payment (but it seems like at some point the idea was removed, the only thing remaining are the app-commands to push the people around the MC into cheating/bbc for no reason).

Everything that involves the fem-MC would be bound to the Jenna+MC(fem) branch since every other branch is "on hold" and does not progress for as long as the MC is in female form.

Last edited:
Reactions: Busras

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Since the main-setting of the game is NTR/bbc it's more likely the MC has the option to push her into cheating and bbc.
Early on the idea of the game was to whore out people related to the MC, since Salim made an offer to pay the MC every time his wife had sex with another man to pay up his Debt. That offer would have most likely extended to everyone else the MC is related to, and the MC himself too, to either pay up the Debt faster or to keep up with an increasing amount of monthly payment (but it seems like at some point the idea was removed, the only thing remaining are the app-commands to push the people around the MC into cheating/bbc for no reason).

Everything that involves the fem-MC would be bound to the Jenna+MC(fem) branch since every other branch is "on hold" and does not progress for as long as the MC is in female form.
FYI its DEBT not dept. Dept. means Department

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
"The branch of the MC’s mother"

1703021001129.png

I guess she would be the stepmother so she can do stuff with the MC? (patreon things). Still a nice adition, hope she can get a lot of love in the future updates either from the mc or other guys :sneaky:

nozu

Aug 21, 2017

Hello everyone,

I am not a fan of any holiday special in any game at all. Its a big waste of time and energy. Which is better spent on something like Christina's path that was stuck for the last two updates.

Reactions: Vitegra and sguru

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
I just realised something. This whole clusterfuck of either be chained lose ability to influence Can be resolved with a Frank conversation.

1) this whole thing started with us wanting more "Pleasure" for the both of us.
2) yes i Installed the app but only when i suspected you were lying to me about Greg (Can introduce how you got the suspicious when your son showed up claiming the wife was cheating).
3) "I'm not trying to manipulate you or control you. I wanted you to have fun. Hence the messaging on Fuckstagram. You could have blocked them anytime if you didn't want to continue".
"I just want to be Involved. Its not just about your Pleasure. It's about ours."
4) "The reason why I haven't removed you from the App is because I know how easy it is to add someone. Look how easily I added you. Keeping you on here is the only way for me to keep you safe (weak argument but go with me here). Would you rather have me as one issuing/influencing, someone who has ALWAYS supported you, loved you and has thought of your pleasure? Or someone who just wants to see you be depraved and then discard you once they are done with you. (Can even Bring up the Niece issue and how you are trying to keep her from getting further corrupted.

The Final compromise would be, You keep her on but instead of commands, the App give her a task. She can choose to accept it or decline it.

If not, Remove her from the app and let me on her merry way, The MC ain't starving to pussy.

This puts the MC in a lot more control. Yes the Fem-MC route is it's own kettle of fish, but it would give him the ability to have a bit of agency. Once the MC looses agency, he is just a passenger, just like anyone playing the game.

Reactions: Vitegra

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
I just realised something. This whole clusterfuck of either be chained lose ability to influence Can be resolved with a Frank conversation.

1) this whole thing started with us wanting more "Pleasure" for the both of us.
2) yes i Installed the app but only when i suspected you were lying to me about Greg (Can introduce how you got the suspicious when your son showed up claiming the wife was cheating).
3) "I'm not trying to manipulate you or control you. I wanted you to have fun. Hence the messaging on Fuckstagram. You could have blocked them anytime if you didn't want to continue".
"I just want to be Involved. Its not just about your Pleasure. It's about ours."
4) "The reason why I haven't removed you from the App is because I know how easy it is to add someone. Look how easily I added you. Keeping you on here is the only way for me to keep you safe (weak argument but go with me here). Would you rather have me as one issuing/influencing, someone who has ALWAYS supported you, loved you and has thought of your pleasure? Or someone who just wants to see you be depraved and then discard you once they are done with you. (Can even Bring up the Niece issue and how you are trying to keep her from getting further corrupted.

The Final compromise would be, You keep her on but instead of commands, the App give her a task. She can choose to accept it or decline it.

If not, Remove her from the app and let me on her merry way, The MC ain't starving to pussy.

This puts the MC in a lot more control. Yes the Fem-MC route is it's own kettle of fish, but it would give him the ability to have a bit of agency. Once the MC looses agency, he is just a passenger, just like anyone playing the game.
Ah, yes, the famous "how would a normal person had solved the situation" thoughts that come up when hitting the Femdom branch.
I was there too, and so were probably many others. In these conversations the MC acts way too passive to make it believable.
Most of the time the MC's behavior and reactions are more annoying than Jenna's teasing.

I felt most satisfied when i've discovered the path in which the MC tries to cut ties with his wife. But unfortunately the app devs were not happy about that outcome.

edit: i wonder if we will see Olga ever again after her starting to investigate how, when, where and by whom Jenna was changed 5 years ago.
I could see her messaging the wife again that she found out that the WifeSpy-app has a secret command that can influence app-targets even without been the one that added them to the app, so it does not have been necessarily the MC's doing the lead to her changes.
When an app-target reads the words "think", "about" and "it" in exactly that order a made suggestion is turned into a soft-push command that increases in intensity over time on its own until the target gives in. That would at least fix some wired conversations between the wife and Jenna where the wife is against the made suggestion but gives in later on anyway. Would work retroactively just fine since Jenna, Salim and the devs are using that specific line quite often.
MC saw the conversation and asks the devs about it where he gets told that this is indeed the case and ensure him that they made sure he's protected from been affected by that command to a certain degree.
The devs playing the good guys as usual to keep the MC trusting them they only tell him half the story about the secret command and convincing him that a full protection is impossible or he wont be able to stay under the radar.
After that the MC trys the command on Jenna just to find out that she is aware of that secret command and that there are certain requirements to take affect, like how much it contradics already given commands in the past, how long a target is already affected by that command or the app in general, but most importantly does the secret command giver does have the rights to use the secret command.
Unsuprisingly the MC would not have the required rights for the secret command to take affect, as it's also confirmed by the devs that contact the MC shortly after they've seen him trying to use it on Jenna. Just to tell him that it's too risky to provide the rights to the MC to use that command.

Damn...i think i should write my own story, but that wouldn't be fun to play since i would already know how it turn out. XD

Last edited:

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Ah, yes, the famous "how would a normal person had solved the situation" thought that come up when hitting the Femdom branch.
I was there too, and so were probably many others. In these conversations the MC acts way too passive to make it believable.
Most of the time the MC's behavior and reactions are more annoying than Jenna's teasing.

I felt most satisfied when i've discovered the path in which the MC tries to cut ties with his wife. But unfortunately the app devs were not happy about that outcome.
I'm not saying there is anything wrong with the existing path or the kink in itself
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What I am saying is that the fact that the MC is supposed to be a bigshot CEO who got tricked by the villian and because of that has lost all of his faculties is just a bit disingenuous.

Not even having the Option is the issue.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
What I am saying is that the fact that the MC is supposed to be a bigshot CEO who got tricked by the villian and because of that has lost all of his faculties is just a bit disingenuous.

Not even having the Option is the issue.
Yes, sometimes it feels like the MC got robbed of some of his braincells beside his company. Since the MC's background is that he is the founder of the company he recently lost and made it into what it is today he should act smarter and/or more cunning and should have more options at hand how to react. But foremost he should have more trust issues.
The thing that annoyed me already early on was the fact that the MC gave his niece a pass to start working in the company that was just undergone a hostile takeover by the guy that owns the company that developes the brainwashing app, what could go wrong, right?! That's like asking for trouble you don't want to deal with.

Unfortunately the further into the story you come the less options you get how the MC should react.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Yes, sometimes it feels like the MC got robbed of some of his braincells beside his company. Since the MC's background is that he is the founder of the company he recently lost and made it into what it is today he should act smarter and/or more cunning and should have more options at hand how to react. But foremost he should have more trust issues.
The thing that annoyed me already early on was the fact that the MC gave his niece a pass to start working in the company that was just undergone a hostile takeover by the guy that owns the company that developes the brainwashing app, what could go wrong, right?! That's like asking for trouble you don't want to deal with.

Unfortunately the further into the story you come the less options you get how the MC should react.
Jump on the discord brother. Be the change you want to see. The Dev might not see it there but definitely has more chances of seeing it there than here. Does the Dev use that info is an entirely different Matter. But feedback makes games better.

Also I'm all for the Full FEM Transformation by the XY App. None of this half way sissifying bs. At that point you are just putting on a dress to cover up the Gayness. LITERALLY!!!

For further insight into my opinion on kink shaming Refer to my previous comment.

Last edited:

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Thx, i was somewhat in a hurry and haven't checked my post thoughtfully enough, english isn't my mother tongue so errors might happen.
All good, just wanted to point out cause someone else could be little bit confused about what you wrote.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes