Also Bugfix
Wife's Phone v. 0.4.5

Compressed version Mega (3.25 GB): Win, Mac

Compressed version Pixeldrain (3.25 GB): Win, Mac

Uncompressed version Mega (7.28 GB): Win, Mac

Uncompressed version Pixeldrain (7.28 GB): Win, Mac

Update Only Mega: Full, Compressed

Update Only Pixeldrain: Full, Compressed

Android: If you have the game installed, you don't need to delete or move anything in order to install the new version. All you have to do is install this APK file (Mega, Pixeldrain). After that, you can start playing right away (it worked on my emulator). If you're installing the game on your device for the first time, you also have to download this archive (Mega, Pixeldrain) and read the .

p.s. The file size has been reduced with minor additional compression

p.p.s. The information on the release date for the Android version will be available later

p.p.p.s. The Christmas events will be released within 3 days

I’ve written 17-18k dialogue lines so far. They consist of about 100k words. I’ve added 33 videos and 280 images to the new version.

Let’s talk about what awaits you in the new update.

- The branch of the MC’s mother – 35 steps (the start of a new branch; it’s gonna be really hot)

- The MC’s feminisation branch – 25 steps (Jenna keeps teasing the MC; Salim joins her)

- The branch of Salim and the debt – 46 steps (If you don’t pay Salim, the MC will have to face certain consequences (His wife will have to face the consequences, to be exact. These consequences aren’t exactly pleasant But that depends on your perspective))

- The branch of the MC’s new company and the wife’s job in that company – 46 steps (The wife will start working for the MC’s company and meet a very interesting man there)

- The branch of the wife and her job – 65 steps (The continuation of the story of the wife, Mr Sins and Mia (the wife’s colleague). The wife will try a new kind of sex)

- The branch of the wife and Jenna – 50 steps (Jenna will keep telling the wife about how diverse sex can be and trying to persuade her to experiment)

- The branch of the wife and the MC’s brother – 25 steps (The wife will decide to end her relationship with the MC’s brother, but it won’t be easy)

- The branch of the wife and Greg – 7 steps

- The branch of the wife and the MC’s son – 11 steps
is that the save?

Sh77mo

Jul 9, 2022
Here you go boys. Marry Christmas
Also Bugfix
Wife's Phone v. 0.4.5

Android: If you have the game installed, you don't need to delete or move anything in order to install the new version. All you have to do is install this APK file (Mega, Pixeldrain). After that, you can start playing right away (it worked on my emulator). If you're installing the game on your device for the first time, you also have to download this archive (Mega, Pixeldrain) and read the .

p.p.s. The information on the release date for the Android version will be available later

I’ve written 17-18k dialogue lines so far. They consist of about 100k words. I’ve added 33 videos and 280 images to the new version.

- The branch of the MC’s mother – 35 steps (the start of a new branch; it’s gonna be really hot)

- The MC’s feminisation branch – 25 steps (Jenna keeps teasing the MC; Salim joins her)

- The branch of Salim and the debt – 46 steps (If you don’t pay Salim, the MC will have to face certain consequences (His wife will have to face the consequences, to be exact. These consequences aren’t exactly pleasant But that depends on your perspective))

- The branch of the MC’s new company and the wife’s job in that company – 46 steps (The wife will start working for the MC’s company and meet a very interesting man there)

- The branch of the wife and her job – 65 steps (The continuation of the story of the wife, Mr Sins and Mia (the wife’s colleague). The wife will try a new kind of sex)

- The branch of the wife and Jenna – 50 steps (Jenna will keep telling the wife about how diverse sex can be and trying to persuade her to experiment)

- The branch of the wife and the MC’s brother – 25 steps (The wife will decide to end her relationship with the MC’s brother, but it won’t be easy)

W

Alpha Fenix

Feb 2, 2019
Here you go boys. Marry Christmas
Also Bugfix
Wife's Phone v. 0.4.5

Thanks man, have a nice Christmas. Is an unexpected gift, but very welcome!

TheSinner

Jul 13, 2017
Maybe I'm on the wrong route with Julia, but saving her does not let you add her to the phone? I just noticed a Paul(a) branch that says that I have to add Julia, but she does not appear as target.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Hi.

Is it possible to evade BBC for wife?
Theres a part of the UI that has a guide in it where you can turn off paths to prevent progression if started or prevent them from even becoming options

Reactions: Sarg

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Yuki-x

I saw that you had made a mod for the game and was wondering if it'd be possible to request another mod. Just a way to skip days, instead of having to wait for night over and over, a single button click to go into the next day. While I'm ok at reading code to find how to modify simple stuff or find variables, I have 0 skill in actually writing code.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Theres a part of the UI that has a guide in it where you can turn off paths to prevent progression if started or prevent them from even becoming options
If you are refering to the pause system it was bugged on the 0.4.2 don't know if now it is fixed.
For the record: the bug is when you pause route, after you load a save, all routes would be unpaused and would continue.

Other thing i noticed is even if i try not let my wife get corrupted by jenna, she start talking with her sister like she is massive slut of the bbc.

ulgren

Apr 28, 2018
Yuki-x

I saw that you had made a mod for the game and was wondering if it'd be possible to request another mod. Just a way to skip days, instead of having to wait for night over and over, a single button click to go into the next day. While I'm ok at reading code to find how to modify simple stuff or find variables, I have 0 skill in actually writing code.
I've made one for myself, basically just added the button that is available at the end of the day as a separate button (sometimes you need to gradually progress to evening instead of morning)
I'm not very familiar with renpy so I just edited the original file from game/ folder, dunno if there are better ways to do that.

EDIT: this is for version 0.4.5 and will probably break the Christmas update or other future updates

Last edited:

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
Each page is one "role" of gameplay i forgot which one was which. Page 5 is fresh since i think that some routes are softlocked or bugged. Page 1 and 3 were the main routes for me and 4 was the dom route if i remember correctly. Take the save with the newest save date.

Page two is somewhere between 3.0 and 3.5

Edit: Save page one is softlocked (working on fix)
"Fix": https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wifes-phone-v0-4-2-bloody-ink.153245/post-12306258
Thank you!

Search keywords: save file, savefile, 3.5, route, routes

Reactions: Firefly

APeX_VeNoM

Aug 19, 2022
i really like this game, i hope the dev with be consistent with the updates like now, and bring out more awesome content

bill19890

Jan 3, 2018
Hi stuck on this message when end reading i have new message popup an its a loop.
There is a hotfix a few posts up that fixes this. There are also a couple times where a chat notification will pop up but not allow you to click on it, it seems the notification is coming before part of the event happens so you just have to keep playing until it is accessible.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Does anyone know what are these rpa files and where to get them for android version? If i install the apk and launch the game it comes a message that folders are created and i should copy supplied rpa files there but i dont find any rpa files..

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes