3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

conadine89

Dec 10, 2017
for some reason the mc jenna feminisation branch for me is stalled at step 21, cant see any other steps i need to take to continue it

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
i see jennas message to wife, but cant access it... i think its stuck and wont go away. already have the last bug fix.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
I'm disapointed, I started the game thinking I could use the mind control option of the app to get my wife to stay faithfull and maybe have fun with other girls, it started well with the fidelity stat i could boost (there was a button even if the game never allowed me to click on it) and then the app changed and the button to boost fidelity disapeared.
I also added myself in the app because it means no one can use the app on me but I also didn't have option to boost my control of the situation (like reducing my own obediance or stuff like that)
overall I got a very disapointed when the app changed ...

someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
I agree, it felt like you had some control over the situation for a while and then it switches from scripted to more sandboxy and loses a lot of its appeal. I can understand it having more content for a voyeur path but for me it loses a lot of its impact when the daytime hours no longer have interactions and you just go on an evening "date" with a person - even people you're not dating at all - and then you get a stilted little conversation about it the day after. Plus cheerfully double and triple booking your time so you can't see them all, when during the more scripted phase you were able to fit in a couple of people a night.

I think it would work better if you got a text exchange immediately after the date, not the next day all mixed in with hypno videos and new conversations (and bugged ones you can't open or won't go away even after you read them).

Reactions: LadyBoyJay

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Well I royally fucked up... Some routes I really like to continue now require things that I can no longer do since I abandoned control over phone and can't issue commands anymore xD Will have to start over some day without pausing any routes even the ones I don't have interest and progress them because you never know when it will come to bite you in the ass later I guess... Shame really.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
for some reason the mc jenna feminisation branch for me is stalled at step 21, cant see any other steps i need to take to continue it
Iirc that step, and the step after, is related to the MC(fem)+MCbrother story. So the stalling might be a bug caused by turning down the brother earlier in the branch and closing off the brother+MC(fem) story.
In step 21 the MC just uses his fem-account to write his brother they can't meet and that she is married, and in step 22 Jenna shows up to tell the MC she was hoping to see the MC sucking his brothers cock.
Step 22 actually has a progress-condition for the step in the Salim+MC(fem) branch in which the MC transforms to get the blowjob challenge done. Seems like the Jenna+MC(fem) step 22 triggers too early (before the transformation) for making actual sense since the MC didn't consider his brother for the BJ task which would have resulted in Jenna's disappointment.

edit: After step 22 the branch's content ends, so you aren't missing anything if you've closed off the brother+MC(fem) story.

Last edited:
Reactions: conadine89

LucasR0

Jun 27, 2022
I'm stuck on the step on both the wife and brother path and the mum path that states that I need to do something on the evening and nothing happens/there's nothing on the map. I'm on android, is there any workaround?

Reactions: zljo

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
Anyone able to start MC's new company and wife's job in that company path?
Without even starting this path is showing as end of content in my case. Any idea?

Reactions: Malika1234

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Anyone able to start MC's new company and wife's job in that company path?
Without even starting this path is showing as end of content in my case. Any idea?
Same.. couldnt figure it out... even after few days no text messages even for wife... so i exited it.

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
Android issue - I've placed the RPA file into the correct location but everytime I try to start it says that I must place the RPA... assist?

johnreturns

Oct 13, 2020
I'm disapointed, I started the game thinking I could use the mind control option of the app to get my wife to stay faithfull and maybe have fun with other girls, it started well with the fidelity stat i could boost (there was a button even if the game never allowed me to click on it) and then the app changed and the button to boost fidelity disapeared.
I also added myself in the app because it means no one can use the app on me but I also didn't have option to boost my control of the situation (like reducing my own obediance or stuff like that)
overall I got a very disapointed when the app changed ...
I feel that, but there's a lot of content in each update so some day it may swing back. In a much earlier version of the game, you could counter the corruption. Some of that spirit is still in the game because you can add people to the app with the intent to prevent others from interfering.

REMEMBER: You're facing the same kind of boredom and itch to play that the husband is. He's in danger of pushing buttons just to make stuff happen. While it feels like you have control, and he thinks he has control, once you start the path, it's mostly damage control.

But until running out of money does something, you can just disable the route. It has the effect of preventing a lot of corruption. If you don't want your wife to get with her boss? Let her quit or disable the route. Route at an end and spamming you with repeatable events? Disable the route. Not interested in turning your sister-in-law into a cheater? Don't push the relationship, and get her to deny Steph.

The game is in wild danger of having so much content that it will be a challenge to keep it all coherent, especially since some of the paths reference each other. It's a hard problem with VNs that go wide and have lots of branches. If you finish a few routes early, the game feels over, and your audience dwindles. If you have lots of branches, you can't update them all every time and it becomes a geometric mountain of work. The easy fix is to use early ends; romance routes (to eject and end early), or bad ends (to crater and end early), but that's a thematic call the developer will have to make.

This game is very linear (that IS the novel part), most paths are just an incrementing integer. Most options either halt a path, such as letting the Wife quit or switch from one to the other, such as encouraging Sister-In-Law to date Steph instead of you. You're just picking the content you want to see.

Reactions: 66IGGI99

peepingbob

Dec 1, 2023
The new path in 0.4.5 with Wife and Salim if you dont pay your debt seems bugged for me. I keep having the first message from Wife to Husband that Salim wants her to work in his strip club and Husband says no. And that message keep popping non-stop, never going away no matter how many times i read it. It doesnt go to the next steps, it is stuck, no matter how may days pass.

I used my previous save from 0.4. I hope I dont have to restart from the begining

DarkRoza

Feb 3, 2021
Android issue - I've placed the RPA file into the correct location but everytime I try to start it says that I must place the RPA... assist?
I had this problem. The file had the wrong name, so I renamed it to the right name (archive.rpa, or something like that), started working. But the game is really bugged, It's closing all the time.

Thrownman

Sep 6, 2017
I know how people on this site feel about reworks, but the way this game runs feels like there more spaghetti than an Italian heritage festival behind the scenes. I’m abit worried about the game collapsing under its own weight as more and more is added and routes start trying to connect with eachother. Or actually use the hypno feature rather than just counting days between events.

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
Uhhhh this is very buggy. I get that this is free, but its a mess honestly. I say that with love because I love this game, but for example the stripping branch... its just stuck and keeps repeating (new game, not loaded a save). Why are branches where I love the wife and she cucks running at the same time???

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes