3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

geiro

Jan 6, 2023
I have run intoa problem with the ned 0.4.5 edition were videos dont show up (only get a blank/black screen instead) anyone with the same problem?

Reactions: Lelian344

Pusilanimous

Mar 2, 2021
The new path in 0.4.5 with Wife and Salim if you dont pay your debt seems bugged for me. I keep having the first message from Wife to Husband that Salim wants her to work in his strip club and Husband says no. And that message keep popping non-stop, never going away no matter how many times i read it. It doesnt go to the next steps, it is stuck, no matter how may days pass.

I used my previous save from 0.4. I hope I dont have to restart from the begining
Had the same issue. I enabled the developer console and modified the following values via commands:
wife_salim_line_stage = 2
wife_salim_line_stage_ready = 0
After sleeping it seemed to go as per usual.

To enable developer console go to renpy/common/00library.rpy
Open in notepad or whatever text editing app you want
Search/Ctrl+F for "developer"

Make it look like this
if config.script_version:
config.developer = True
config.default_developer = True
else:
config.developer = True

hit Ctrl+D in game to open the developer menu

Pusilanimous

Mar 2, 2021
Had the same issue. I enabled the developer console and modified the following values via commands:
wife_salim_line_stage = 2
wife_salim_line_stage_ready = 0
After sleeping it seemed to go as per usual.

To enable developer console go to renpy/common/00library.rpy
Open in notepad or whatever text editing app you want
Search/Ctrl+F for "developer"

Make it look like this
if config.script_version:
config.developer = True
else:
config.developer = True

hit Ctrl+D in game to open the developer menu
Looking at it now there is a bugfix download at the bottom of the HQ downloads that probably fixes this lol. Did not see that

Reactions: Davidashvili

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
There is already a second bugfix in his patreon site. Just waiting for someone to upload it here so that we can also apply the same.

Reactions: Malika1234

Aryan1995

Aug 18, 2019
In the android version, the Wife and the MC company is showing 'This is the end of current version' at the very start of tge game. Is there a fix for this?

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
only negative comment about this release is : too bad you picked unrelated actresses scenes for wife videos where we can clearly see her face. I hope those are a few exceptions. This actress did a lot of content, you can probably stick to hers for the whole game.

Reactions: JohnArun1414

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Hey guys. I'm having a issue in one of the storylines. It's the Wife's Sister storyline ,stuck on step 10 and I keep sending hypno spam but it not progressing. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or it's just a bug. I'd appreciate any help you guys can give . Thank you. Screenshot_20231226-095756.png

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
It has to be family oriented hypno spam 3 times.

If you are too lazy to wait and have enabled variable editor use:
wsis_family_spam_counter = 3

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
It has to be family oriented hypno spam 3 times.

If you are too lazy to wait and have enabled variable editor use:
wsis_family_spam_counter = 3
It worked!!!!! I didn't do that one because in my mind I didn't see her as family. Thanks again

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
Has the feminization of MC begun?
This game is so grueling, one step even has to wait more than 30 days, there are a lot of repetitive useless steps, such as MC keeps denying Jenna's brainwashing.

Reactions: LadyBoyJay
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes