3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
For Hypno msgs after the first time seeing them. You can hit the skip button at the bottom.
That it's not the point, the point it's the need of cheking phone by phone to read the message and skipt it.
He is asking if there is a way of that message "hide it" and not showing in the phones to not start checking 3 or 4 phone every 3 days only to skip the message to continue the "history".

Reactions: Balicanbreeze

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
also the more the game progresses the more inconsistencies are visible in the playthrough. if the MC is a cuck in chastity how is he still having sex with his wife in the evening as a part of the repeating love route? some games block certain paths a specific choice is made which is very less here. The dev seems to be ignoring these issues and pumping out content at great speed, which is good that the updates are regular but if the base is not fixed, the game/novel will feel all over the place.
Yeah, there is a lot of "quest" that continue in the background and still showing message, even if the quest is onhold or just some paths are not taken and still are there.

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
I really like the game, i think that the dev have a great oportunity to do something great with this game, but need to be "remastered" in the fact it need por polish. The game need to be more congruent with the history, like someone say if you are with the chastity belt how can you continue having sex with your wife, if your wife is in the path of becoming a QoS how she is still saying all the time i love you and having sex with the mc..., some paths are even less congruent and while you are playing and more quest start to pop up, the game is a mix of everything and you dont know even what is happening or if what is happening if in the questline you are following or is a new quest or something who is going to be update, i dont know...

Like i say the game is very good, the history of Jenna, the way she act and everything around your wife is pretty solid, a slow corruption with back and go, back and go again and again making slow progress but firmly progress, so i like that in the game i play, but like i say before, the game need to be redoing because of the questline issue and because of some breaking bug, like some message going again and again and again non stop.

Reactions: amber111

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
Here you go boys. Marry Christmas
Also Bugfix
Wife's Phone v. 0.4.5

Compressed version Mega (3.25 GB): Win, Mac

Compressed version Pixeldrain (3.25 GB): Win, Mac

Uncompressed version Mega (7.28 GB): Win, Mac

Uncompressed version Pixeldrain (7.28 GB): Win, Mac

Update Only Mega: Full, Compressed

Update Only Pixeldrain: Full, Compressed

Android: If you have the game installed, you don't need to delete or move anything in order to install the new version. All you have to do is install this APK file (Mega, Pixeldrain). After that, you can start playing right away (it worked on my emulator). If you're installing the game on your device for the first time, you also have to download this archive (Mega, Pixeldrain) and read the .

p.s. The file size has been reduced with minor additional compression

p.p.s. The information on the release date for the Android version will be available later

p.p.p.s. The Christmas events will be released within 3 days

I’ve written 17-18k dialogue lines so far. They consist of about 100k words. I’ve added 33 videos and 280 images to the new version.

Let’s talk about what awaits you in the new update.

- The branch of the MC’s mother – 35 steps (the start of a new branch; it’s gonna be really hot)

- The MC’s feminisation branch – 25 steps (Jenna keeps teasing the MC; Salim joins her)

- The branch of Salim and the debt – 46 steps (If you don’t pay Salim, the MC will have to face certain consequences (His wife will have to face the consequences, to be exact. These consequences aren’t exactly pleasant But that depends on your perspective))

- The branch of the MC’s new company and the wife’s job in that company – 46 steps (The wife will start working for the MC’s company and meet a very interesting man there)

- The branch of the wife and her job – 65 steps (The continuation of the story of the wife, Mr Sins and Mia (the wife’s colleague). The wife will try a new kind of sex)

- The branch of the wife and Jenna – 50 steps (Jenna will keep telling the wife about how diverse sex can be and trying to persuade her to experiment)

- The branch of the wife and the MC’s brother – 25 steps (The wife will decide to end her relationship with the MC’s brother, but it won’t be easy)

- The branch of the wife and Greg – 7 steps

- The branch of the wife and the MC’s son – 11 steps
Hi bro. Can I request you to please post the second bugfix. Thanks a lot on behalf of everyone

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Thank you for the tip! This is my first time playing and I've been stuck on Step 50 of Julia's Branch (right after sleeping with Paul) for 2 months worth of in-game time trying everything to get it to progress. It might be too late but I'll try to see if I can get the Mark Branch to progress far enough to fix it. Literally all I wanted to see was the feminization content in this game and I have no idea why it is directly tied to so many other characters and fetishes. If this doesn't fix it, I'm not going to restart and waste more real life hours. :mad:
After 2 straight hours of clicking through tons content that I really wanted to avoid, it does not appear to have fixed it.

Jul 17, 2022
Would be an ok game if you could get rid of notifications for the damn hypno messages, they serve no purpose but to annoy the player. just have a pop up saying that they receive the messages or something but MC will never have to see them because they are annoying as fuck.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
just wait for a second bugfix... hopefully it will fix issues everyones been having. Some stuff doesnt trigger for whatever reason.

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
That one got the command added under the wrong label, either wait for a bugfix or in the dev console enter:
jump mark_wife_messager02_1_37

Same thing will happen at stage 39:
jump mark_wife_messager02_1_38

And at stage 48:
jump mark_wife_messager02_1_47
Hi bro. Do you have the command to start the wife job at MC company path. Thanks for providing this Mark command. It helped me a lot.

Reactions: munan123

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Have not reached that point yet. Had a problem with the Jenna - Wife branch and I'm just now getting closer to finishing the normal job path for the wife which should then get me there and will let me check the variables

But just checking before the missplaced wife-mark lines shows the moment where that path should start (I assume). So without any assurances and safeties try:
jump wife_company_messager02_1_0_0
(save before in case it fucks up your game.)

edit:
Ok that part started normaly for me. I did choose not to include her in the company (to continue the branch with her boss) and then changed the variables to also have her continue my branch and will see how it goes. This is what needs to be entered if you want to try the same.
wife_company_line_stage = 1
wife_company_line_stage_ready = 1

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: sguru and munan123

Remmyk

Dec 27, 2020
I cant seem to get the apk file to work, I followed the instructions but everytime I launch the game it says its creating the area where I already transfered everything.

Reactions: kratoswar

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
I am at a point where the wife text and tells you Mr. Salim called her offering a Job. No options appear and the chat between the wife and you ends. Then it repeats, saying the same text message (Over and over).

It wont go away and now I get a text from "Unknown" guy but the game will not let me click on him.

Is this a Bug?

Reactions: pingwin

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Hi bro. Do you have the command to start the wife job at MC company path. Thanks for providing this Mark command. It helped me a lot.
To start the wife+MC-company branch you need Kirely step 16 to trigger the "branch of the colleague friend"(says it unlocks at step 17, but triggers already when completing step 16) which leads to unlock the app with that you can buy/found a company.
The second condition is "wife quit job or wife job #1 step 100 complete".

Tbh the wife-company branch doesn't make much sense and doesn't fit into the times it can be unlocked.
The story is about the MC encouraging an employee to harass his wife, and telling his wife to play along (wife also isn't much troubled about if it might end in her getting raped, her only concern is that the MC might not like the outcome).
When you decide to make the MC to tell his wife to quit her job because of the harassment it doesn't make sense for the MC to start it himself.
On the other hand when the wife is at job #1 step 100 she is already so used to getting harassed she would react differently. (when you decide to employ the MC's wife she quits her other job, or at least that was the intention, but the job #1 branch still keeps going, i'll assume here a bug since the option to employ the wife indicates that it would stop her job branch and includes a step where she tells her boss that she quits)

edit: the wife+MC-company branch also has some bugs, nothing game breaking, but some steps require to switch to the wife's phone but all the quest steps lack of that information if it would be needed.
The WifeSpy alert (!) goes off but there is no further indication at the wife's phone status that would direct you there (stays at "status: stable" instead of switching to "status: !!!!!"), so you have to check her phone screen directly.

edit2: later on, step 15 to be exact, 2 picture the coworker sends the wife seems to have a broken link and result in blank images, you need to roll back to get out of it (mousewheel) since clicking doesn't work to close them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: w00de and sguru

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
I think in the end, when the game is completed or close to completion, all tranformation options should be reversible, including the possibility to regain control, only for gameplay purposes. See, for example i didn't sent the hypno to my son so i could enjoy his arc with wife and decided to keep the fem arc for later, only the control got taken away from me.

The paths are too complex and intricated to work correctly during the alpha or beta, but in the end there should be an option to reverse spam so everyone can enjoy all paths without redoing the whole game.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes