3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
To start the wife+MC-company branch you need Kirely step 16 to trigger the "branch of the colleague friend"(says it unlocks at step 17, but triggers already when completing step 16) which leads to unlock the app with that you can buy/found a company.
The second condition is "wife quit job or wife job #1 step 100 complete".

Tbh the wife-company branch doesn't make much sense and doesn't fit into the times it can be unlocked.
The story is about the MC encouraging an employee to harass his wife, and telling his wife to play along (wife also isn't much troubled about if it might end in her getting raped, her only concern is that the MC might not like the outcome).
When you decide to make the MC to tell his wife to quit her job because of the harassment it doesn't make sense for the MC to start it himself.
On the other hand when the wife is at job #1 step 100 she is already so used to getting harassed she would react differently. (when you decide to employ the MC's wife she quits her other job, or at least that was the intention, but the job #1 branch still keeps going, i'll assume here a bug since the option to employ the wife indicates that it would stop her job branch and includes a step where she tells her boss that she quits)

edit: the wife+MC-company branch also has some bugs, nothing game breaking, but some steps require to switch to the wife's phone but all the quest steps lack of that information if it would be needed.
The WifeSpy alert (!) goes off but there is no further indication at the wife's phone status that would direct you there (stays at "status: stable" instead of switching to "status: !!!!!"), so you have to check her phone screen directly.

edit2: later on, step 15 to be exact, 2 picture the coworker sends the wife seems to have a broken link and result in blank images, you need to roll back to get out of it (mousewheel) since clicking doesn't work to close them.
So that means I have to wait till step 100 wife job 1 to start with this path. Thanks bro

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
I think in the end, when the game is completed or close to completion, all tranformation options should be reversible, including the possibility to regain control, only for gameplay purposes. See, for example i didn't sent the hypno to my son so i could enjoy his arc with wife and decided to keep the fem arc for later, only the control got taken away from me.

The paths are too complex and intricated to work correctly during the alpha or beta, but in the end there should be an option to reverse spam so everyone can enjoy all paths without redoing the whole game.
Pretty sure the WifeSpy-devs will come up with a task for the MC in the Femdom branch where they offer to give him back the control options if he is willingly participating in something before.
They are the ones that put the MC in all these situations in the first place by pulling some strings, just to show up later on to appear helpful and trustworthy.

Early on in the MC mother branch Salim states out that he is actually not in charge of the app, and in the last step of the Salim+MC(fem) branch he says that he feels more attracted to the femMC, despite knowing that he actually is a guy, than to his own wife, and can't explain why.

IF there will ever be an actual "happy" end for the game the only outcome i'll see is the MC just trading places with Salim, being rich and having somewhat of freedem but still being a puppet for the app devs.
The only question is if the MC will be male or female at that point.

But we are very far away from that point, the actual core-story seems to be the MC+Jenna branch that ends early on after the MC visits Jenna in her bedroom, both turn their phones off and they have a serious talk for the first time, that's the last step and hasn't seen any progress for quite a while.
All the other branches are just side-stories that doen't gets the MC anywhere beside fullfilling some player kinks, since non of the stories brings the MC closer to the app-devs tracks.

edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
So that means I have to wait till step 100 wife job 1 to start with this path. Thanks bro
yw, iirc job #1 step 113 is a progress-condition to get further into the wife+Jenna branche.
With the bug that the job branch keeps running despite the wife quitting the job it's currently not an issue, but might become one if it gets fixed, since quitting the job would you lock out of further progress in the wife-Jenna branch.

edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
I am at a point where the wife text and tells you Mr. Salim called her offering a Job. No options appear and the chat between the wife and you ends. Then it repeats, saying the same text message (Over and over).

It wont go away and now I get a text from "Unknown" guy but the game will not let me click on him.

Is this a Bug?
yepp had the same issue I dont know how to fix it. there is a bug fix. Is this issue solved in the bug fix? if yes pls tell me how to use the bug fix if it works out for you.

edit-i figured it out. use the the bug fix file and put the contents of it in the AWifesPhone-0.4.5-pc\game folder with other .rpy files to fix the issues.

Last edited:

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I thought the MC was supposed to be intelligent. It's almost immediately obvious that the man controlling his mother in WifeSpy is his brother. You know that the first time you check the hypno message content. It's later confirmed by the fact that the brother gets him out of the way so he can't spy on their mother, and further evidenced by the fact that the jerk wears a mask when he is with their mother. It's also exactly the kind of asshole thing Mark would do.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
I thought the MC was supposed to be intelligent. It's almost immediately obvious that the man controlling his mother in WifeSpy is his brother. You know that the first time you check the hypno message content. It's later confirmed by the fact that the brother gets him out of the way so he can't spy on their mother, and further evidenced by the fact that the jerk wears a mask when he is with their mother. It's also exactly the kind of asshole thing Mark would do.
You have way too high hopes for the MC's intelligence, he doesn't even get that his wife is being fucked infront of him while her phone is ringing and he is trying to call her.
And there are even more situations like that, like "nah, can't be my wife, she would have told me, we agreed to tell us everything, it's just my imagination".
It's quite clear she received an app command from the WifeSpy-device to keep it secret from the MC because they like to see him suffer. So he tries to push harder so they can make him reach a point of no return so the devs can reach out to the MC to offer (meaningless) help and advices.
You can be quite sure about that the MC's brother got his hands on the app through the app-devs and might already be manipulated by them into screwing up the MC's life some more by currupting their mother.

edit: The branch has also some inconsistensies. At first the devs tell the MC they can't provide him with an additional slot, and he can't remove already added targets from his app to add his mother, but later on they encourage him to go find out who has added his mother to remove her from the person that is currently controlling her to add her to his own app.

Last edited:
Reactions: LadyBoyJay

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
I have only one explanation for his behavior: he's also controlled by the app, and the one person rule for one app is fake. For example, they could order him to be blind and doubting obvious things until he saw them with his own eyes.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
I have only one explanation for his behavior: he's also controlled by the app, and the one person rule for one app is fake. For example, they could order him to be blind and doubting obvious things until he saw them with his own eyes.
Yes it's very obvious through the entire wife+Jenna branch since the MC feels sudden urges he can't explain. I'd assume the devs giving commands all the time in the background and Janne just shows up to trigger those commands for the MC and his wife.
The "only one person control"-rule is true, you can't add someone that was already added, but that rule doesn't matter to the devs, they have the entire database at their hands. Best example is the Kirely and Sola branch, the entire OF story only starts after the devs show up and bluntly say they gave Kirely the command to approach the MC in that matter after he hasn't given in to their advice in time.

And Hearth, Kirely ans Sola acting way too obsessed with the MC despite the fact he doesn't has them in his app.

Last edited:
Reactions: JimMorrison19

Dennn0308

May 28, 2023
When he went though with the Julia branch, he gets an offer to turn into a woman which leads into the 3 feminization branches.
Make sure the femMC meets up with the brother at the bar or you might get stuck later on.
Aaa I thought It was given an task from Mister

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
If i could make a wild guess, the MC mother branch feels like a build-up to get the Jenna+MC(fem) branch going again after he told his brother off from his female account in the second to last step, to engourage the MC to turn into a woman on his own again to meet up with the brother to get his phone.

edit: but that might just be my impression since i've started the new update with an existing save file, not sure if the story matches up with the timing with the other branches when doing a fresh start.

Last edited:

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
I don't like this update so much. I don't understand why there is a big update about wife and boss but nothing about ntr-messages that are connected. Nothing about cuckold humiliation or femdom from the wife. :cry:

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
edit: but that might just be my impression since i've started the new update with an existing save file, not sure if the story matches up with the timing with the other branches when doing a fresh start.
There is no timing in between branches. Some branches are dependent on other branches but most stand for themselves. That is the main reason why the story seems quite chaotic and unconnected (ie wife loses her anal virginity 4 times iirc: husband, Mark, Greg and a black guy). Even if some timing is 'designed', the ability to pause branches and resume them at will, multiple actions which take time (evening) available at the same moment, not reading messages when they first appear or simply spamming wait->wait->wait->next_day will destroy any non enforced timing.

While these independencies make the game chaotic as long as multiple branches are kept active, it does make the development easier. If alle branches would depent on all others, the whole game would either end up as a single branch or each branch, even each step of every branch, would be a highly complex construct having to take into account every possible actions taken before.

Reactions: jinzom

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
I don't like this update so much. I don't understand why there is a big update about wife and boss but nothing about ntr-messages that are connected. Nothing about cuckold humiliation or femdom from the wife. :cry:
Only the wife-Job#1 and wife+Jenna branches have noteworthy content, the remaining branch-updates are as entertaining as a striptease in the radio.
The wife-company branch might be only interesting when having a pantyhose kink and don't mind some selfcucking.

Reactions: Swooosh
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes