3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
There is no timing in between branches. Some branches are dependent on other branches but most stand for themselves. That is the main reason why the story seems quite chaotic and unconnected (ie wife loses her anal virginity 4 times iirc: husband, Mark, Greg and a black guy). Even if some timing is 'designed', the ability to pause branches and resume them at will, multiple actions which take time (evening) available at the same moment, not reading messages when they first appear or simply spamming wait->wait->wait->next_day will destroy any non enforced timing.

While these independencies make the game chaotic as long as multiple branches are kept active, it does make the development easier. If alle branches would depent on all others, the whole game would either end up as a single branch or each branch, even each step of every branch, would be a highly complex construct having to take into account every possible actions taken before.
I'm well aware of the elephant in the room, by "timing" i refere to "a fresh game with all branches unpaused and handling all notifications as soon as possible", the developer of the game might have chosen the days between events for a reason.
But it could also be possible he was just casting a die to get the numbers.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Yeah I think a small modification of Hanlon's razor is applicable here.

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by laziness."

As the delays make us spent more time, destroy hardware (computer mice), and keep us from finding our desired content quickly, they could be attributed to malice. But I stand with laziness.

But let's get back to discussing the game. The worst part for me is the code. I thought about trying to make a cheat addon (to quickly access paths etc.), but I looked over the files and quickly decided not to. It is chaos and I assume quite a lot of bugs in the game stem from the fact that the developer is losing his overview every now and then and is using a lot of copy+paste from one branch for a new branch and forgets to change variable names and similar stuff.

PinkJustice

Aug 15, 2020
Is there a path where the wife cheats/cuckolds (or will in the future) even tho the MC is not supportive? Went the path that the MC is fully supportive of her but curious

Reactions: Panos24

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Yeah I think a small modification of Hanlon's razor is applicable here.

As the delays make us spent more time, destroy hardware (computer mice), and keep us from finding our desired content quickly, they could be attributed to malice. But I stand with laziness.

But let's get back to discussing the game. The worst part for me is the code. I thought about trying to make a cheat addon (to quickly access paths etc.), but I looked over the files and quickly decided not to. It is chaos and I assume quite a lot of bugs in the game stem from the fact that the developer is losing his overview every now and then and is using a lot of copy+paste from one branch for a new branch and forgets to change variable names and similar stuff.
Haven't looked into the code, but the bugs i've found and how they've affected the game and how i was sometimes able to solve them through gameplay, you're statement sounds accurate.

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
So true. he keeps adding content without reviewing his code or replaying the game...
I really doubt if he play-tested his creation from the start after releasing 2.5.

Add to that inconsistency in code names
(the wife is referenced as "wife" or "w",
the wife's sister is refferenced as "wife_sister" or "wsis" or "WSis" or "w_sis" or "sis" or "WifeSister",
the mc 's sister is referenced as "sis" or "Sis" or "stepsis" or "sister" or "Sister"),
and bugs are inevitable to occur.

Reactions: Malika1234

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
i mean the dev could ask on of other devs on here to check the code and fix the issues but oh well... hopefully one day this game gets fixed as its really good! :love:

darknanas

Sep 15, 2021
New release with new fixes. If someone could share it (Deadshot69 Thanks again for sharing the previous version)
```
Bugfix #2 v. 0.4.5
Fixed the Wife/Mr Salim step 1 bug
Fixed the Wife/Mark step 38 bug

Xmas content for everyone

```

:love:

DGun23

May 17, 2018
Can someone help me? I am stuck on the Step 45 on Julia's path where MC has to buy women's cloth before having sex with as female. I purchased the cloths in the Shop but in nothing happens....
And the Walkthrough still says Step 45 and does not let me proceed forward with the game.

DrScribe

Aug 21, 2022
question why no media or scene gallery? I have no idea how hard those are to implement but wouldn't think it would require an overhaul, just data entry and if than statements for a gallery template that exists. Once you've seen a scene or media unless it was the OF material it's gone. The Gallery button just errors out requiring a roll back or ignore right now

Litcritic

May 4, 2018
Is there a path where the wife cheats/cuckolds (or will in the future) even tho the MC is not supportive? Went the path that the MC is fully supportive of her but curious
Would be interested in knowing this as well. I inevitably get distracted, then there is a new update and I don't get around to really looking for this kind of content before I get distracted again.

WedgedEmu

Dec 9, 2020
Does anyone have a save of everything up to this update without NTR? I really don't want to play the entire game for like a 4th time. I really enjoy this game, but if I'm going to have to restart EVERY update I'll probably just drop it.

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
Hi guys,
i have a question, i never manage to unlock much, everything is maxed, but still a lot is open, the bbc i never completed or gregs
also never... what am i doing wrong? thanks a lot for help !

sorry for bad english, it was translated ^^

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes