3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
Also a QoS/cuck game without any meaningful foot fetish content is wild considering how common the kink is in the lifestyle.
I have played many a game with those themes. Foot fetishism existed beyond a single scene in maybe one. The perspective that foot fetishism is strongly integrated with QoS and cuck fetish may just be a personal desire and bias for the fetish to be included.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
This game will be one of the best once they iron out the bugs.

It also needs some tweaks in some of the build up. The characters are kind of schizo trying to pander to too many different personalities the MC has. I would just full send on him being a cuck either willingly or not. I know NTR isn't everyone's cup of tea but like 80% of the meaningful content in this game is NTR.

Also let the wife get away from the alcohol and mind control gimmicks and let her embrace her sexuality and confront her feelings and needs without moral crutches. Honestly the mind control stuff in general is kind of a crap mechanic game and story wise. Being a snoop while Jenna nudges the women and men in the MCs life down the QoS/Cuckold lifestyle is hot enough on its own.

I dunno feels like the author wanted to make a NTR game but didn't want to lose the anti NTR wallets. Also a QoS/cuck game without any meaningful foot fetish content is wild considering how common the kink is in the lifestyle.
It lacks a level of complexety, by now it's just a collection of indipendent stories summed up in a single game.
Choices made do not affect other branches the ways they should, the majority of the choices are also just "progress" or "end content".

It often feels like the MC isn't interested in solving issues and trys to just sit things out instead of taking the initiative.
It would feel more natural to see him trying to stay in control but failing instead of the "let's see how things turn out"-approach.

The lack of freedom in choices how the MC should react and character interaction bothers me the most, and the fact that the MC acts most oblivious in most obvious situations. At least there should be a choice if the MC is aware of what's going on or not.

The game tries to create some mystery but doesn't give choices/tools to uncover them, it's most often ends in just teasing that over time leaves the player just annoyed and at some point uninterested.

edit: An example for more freedom in interaction could be for the MC to dip into other branches while he is forced to stay in female form to learn more about what's going on or what happened.
It would feel quite common for the femMC to approach his wife at some point to befriend her and gain trust so she starts sharing thoughts and informations with him she wouldn't tell to his male version. That could even lead into a story where Jenna tries to corrupt the femMC through his wife by letting her send certain things to his fem-phone-account, and pushing him to see each other again more often to the point where he considers to transform on his own to gain more intel.
The MC could even tell his wife the femMC is a former business partner from when he still was CEO his company and offered her to stay overnight for when she is in town. With that the game dev could even put in some knowledge slipups of the MC he would be able to explain. This would work for most characters that don't have knowledge of who the femMC is.

Last edited:

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
It lacks a level of complexety, by now it's just a collection of indipendent stories summed up in a single game.
Let's hope all branches available untill game will done and author will manage them and connect as they should and if author don't do it so someone else can do then.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Let's hope all branches available untill game will done and author will manage them and connect as they should and if author don't do it so someone else can do then.
Unfortunately that would take a considerable amount of reworking to the point where it would be highly advised to restart it as a new project.
To ensure non of the branches get out of order and keep them timely correct the dev had to go back to the early version of the game with a more linear approach, which would leave a lot of choice optionse grayed out due the current lack of story-branching-content.
Or he goes all-ot on the sandbox mechanic to provide the player more freedom in choosing their own path/content, which would require to cut all current branches into pieces or chunks and adding some more based on the players choices. In that case the app's stat system needs to be reenabled and should have a major impact again in how characters react in certain situations.

Currently there is only a single fracture left of the stat systems effect that was planned early on.
During the second time the wife and Jenna go to a club, and Jenna ends up fucking a guy in his car, someone else is approaching the wife and she has currently 2 slightly different reactions depending on her cheating-stat.
In the first one she just turns him down multiple times, in the second one she turns him down too but has a more friendly talk with him.
Iirc in an early version of the game there were 2 or 3 more outcomes of that situation, one of them was the wife agreeing to join the guy before the phone's battery dies. And i think the other 2 were the wife starts to search for Jenna to find her getting fucked in the car, in one situation with and one without that guy from the club tagging along.

Last edited:

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
A very entertaining game. There is feminization content in the game, but the question is, will it be expressed in physical changes? And will there be more victims besides MC and son?
for the MC that is complete gender swap, for the son its slow, mind coruption, then body change( boobs and face), dildo play, then blowjobs, and the route depend of jenna paths too

DGun23

May 17, 2018
How do you play Christmas branch again. I right clicked while playing it and missed all the content and now I am unable to play it....

Can someone help?

Matt3642

Sep 4, 2017
Again the game is becoming more twisted and harder to follow as the updates go on.. Dont get me wrong still fun but if it goes on too long (no end in sight yet) then it will become more and more of a jumbled mess.... as always i will "suggest" what i think will help..
1. The day cycle could be cut down to "day" and "night" phases with just the two i think it would be easier to catch events and well speed up the click click click.. check... click click click... check loop that you seem to get into especially whne looking for new content.
2. I really like that the 1.4.0 - 1.4.5 upgrade patch only was here... dunno if that was a person on here or the creator but for a "big" game upgrade patches help alot in stopping people saying ...meh i will catch it in afew months.
3. The lines need to be more streamlined.. and linked... am not sure how easy this would be to do retroactivly (may not be doable without serious rework) but you could at least.. start the game with ALL branches paused so we can look through and explore what we want when we want.. maybe say which branches will lock others in the walkthrough thing ?

Anyway yeah i do not write any of these to insult.. i think this is a good game and could truthfully be one of the best phone type games out there (if its not already) but it does need alot of work, though mainly on the streamlining and bugfuxes..

Keep up the good work
Matt

FanofNTR

May 23, 2021
What is the difference between branch of Talay and the MC corrupted and branch of Talay and MC normal...????

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
What is the difference between branch of Talay and the MC corrupted and branch of Talay and MC normal...????
on one mc fuck cecilia, then meet talay and command her to like the mc, on other MC blackmail her because she fucked cecilia bf; and the possibility to share her with the rodrigo guy

Reactions: FanofNTR

Jizzer

Jul 1, 2018
I have a message from Mr. Salim to wife that I can't read. Is there a way to either read it or simply make it as read message?

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Message from wife about Salim's job offer stuck, I've gone over several days without paying the debt, but still no progress.
Is there any parameters I've missed?

Reactions: alex424a

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
it is really annoying that the dev sets a persistent flag on the christmas content so that it can only be viewed once

really, REALLY annoying

Jewbby

Nov 25, 2017
it is really annoying that the dev sets a persistent flag on the christmas content so that it can only be viewed once

really, REALLY annoying
Easy fix friend. Use the console "Shift + O" to enter "persistent.xmas_event_finished = 0".
Don't have console enabled? Easy too.
Navigate to to where you saved the game, your directory/AWfiesPhone-0.4.5-pc/renpy/common/00console.rpy
Open it in your favorite editor, such as notepad++, I just used VS Studio, then change "config.console = True".
After that, just do the first part. Hope this helps :)

Reactions: munan123
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes