3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Royy123456

Dec 26, 2023
I face some problem in this one message continuously come every time. The message is wife offer bar job she told his husband this message come every time

Reactions: Miasmord

XXXVAA

Apr 8, 2020
is this convoluted as hell or am i just playing it wrong, because i keep getting the same texts and nothing really happens, it feels that i'am stuck after a certain point.

Mihaaa

Sep 1, 2023
When i do everything i need on my phone, there is still message now we will close the game you need to transfer this file. Any help?

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
After going through with the Salim Debt branch i was wondering what to make out of it.
Since Salim becomes quite friendly at the end and even offers the MC to work as a manager in one of his clubs it's pretty obvious that the debt isn't put in place as a threatening game over mechanic.

After putting some thoughts into it I'll assume 1 of 3 possible outcomes (or maybe even a given choice which one you like to pick).
1.) MC is only allowed to work at the club when agreeing to chastity, might be a shortcut to the Femdom branch/a requirement for that branch to progress later on, or something completely independent
2.) a femMC build-up story that is later on required to progress in the Salem+femMC branch, or as an alternate start to that branch in case MC knocked out Paul or gave up on Julia
3.) might lead into that Sissification branch that was suggested by Salim early on in the game

All in all, paying the debt locks you basically just out of content.
So, taking care of the debt is only needed when you want to have a no-NTR-run. (or at least a less-NTR-as-possible, since it can't be prevented in the Julia and MC's mother branches, and make sure to not let the wife work in the MC's company)

edit: When taking care of everything by ending branches early that "endangers" the MC's releationships the game's content is surprisingly short.

edit2: Stumbled across the Mike-Sharing branch again and was wondering again how that was ever meant to play out, since Mike is in chastity for years and Jenna only fucks black guys.
I could only think of 2 possibilitieas:
1.) at the end-game after Jenna was tuned back to normal
2.) gets a Femdom branch progress condition, where the wife and Jenna bringing along black guys they've chosen to swap and Mike and the MC just watching their wifes getting fucked.
Well, there might even be a third option further down the Femdom rabbit hole, where Jenna is pegging the MC and the wife does the same to Mike.

Well, there is also always the final option that i'm overthinking everything way too hard to trying find connections for the stories to make sense but it could most likely be the case that these are completely seperated stories with no impact at all to anything that came before.
I guess the best and most recent example would be the wife-company branch.

Last edited:

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
- The branch of the MC’s new company and the wife’s job in that company – 46 steps (The wife will start working for the MC’s company and meet a very interesting man there)

How do you start this? It says end of content.

EDIT: Solution is to edit a save with renpy save editor - do not hide anything, search for company, change integers that are not 1 to 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex3105

Raelynn

Sep 9, 2018
Before I sink who knows how long into trying this does anyone know if you don't pick yourself to be put on the app does someone else use it on you?

Matt3642

Sep 4, 2017
I dont think anyone does at the minute... would be a good storyline though..lol

not sure if you use this to feminize yourself though ??

john121903

Mar 11, 2023
the android version is not working my screen keep showing u need to move files to documents/games yet even if its done there is no change and the screen again shows the same msg how do i solve this issue help pls
The same problem has happened to me, i just rename the rpa file, just delete the words before archive file, then lauch the app, it had worked for me, try it

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok - put some time it this and there is fun content in it.

BUT

the branches can mix in a way that makes no sense - you can be in a branch where Mark shows you videos of the wife and where they hide it in another at the same time. Or your wife makes a big deal out of guys creampie her, when another guy is stuffing her already.

And the game has bug issues - I get it, it might be a complex structure, but it happens a lot that you cant click on massages or that the indicator of the app is showing up without anything to do.

A major problem is the UI.

1. msg and app indicator
it is essential that you can always see when and if there is new content or a new chat massage. The permanent 1 at the msg icon has to be removed.

2. hypno spam
hypno spam msg should only trigger an app alert if they are new and you havent seen them before. In its current state it is just tidy work to skip them

3. UI in general
often the characters talk about weekdays/weekend - but we have no indicator for that. currently all task just trigger after x days - and even that makes no sense sometimes. Then they talk about today/tomorrow but you have to wait several days to get a trigger.

There should be a day/date indicator (makes sense for a phone ^^) - and events should trigger with to conditions. Days passed and current day. So if the text says "This Friday ..." the next event should tigger after X days or if it is the next Friday since the trigger.

And I hope for more choices in certain situations. The game gives you some, but in some cases it just forces your character to act in a certain way.

I like secret cheating, when the wife is doing her thing and the MC is the nice guy an tries to make their life better - but not cucking.
I would like to have the possibility to have a way to swinging and maybe even some sharing, but with a free fucking cheating wife behind the MCs back. That would even work that she acts sweet and caring during swinging and sharing, while she is fucking around. The main problem is that the MC is seeing to much of the wife's actions. But I think that is a problem how the game is build ^^

But I would love a way to have a branch where we want her to open up, but hate that she is beginning to fuck other men without enjoying it or get aroused. So that the MC is doing it because he want her to do more kinky stuff with him (swinging, sharing when the MC is present) but that he hates that she is cheating on him, but that he has to endure it to enjoy the stuff he does with her together. - You even get that later and can pick "try to get to the old life" but that does nothing currently ... but it is quite near the end of content - so maybe that is why ... or it is just bugged.

Oh and in the MC transformation branch I hope that we get access to the app and that we can trigger the transformation there instead of the dialog choices. Especially because Salim is saying that there are tasks for us, but we dont have to app to see the tasks. So I guess that the current implementation is just a placeholder? And there is a challenge .. currently you could be in the MC trans branch and can have a chastity cage ... then you would lose that cage when transform. I mean .. when you can tigger the transformation yourself that could be a great game mechanic to get out of the cage ... that would be awesome because you would use it to fuck women while gettinng changed/tempted ...

Its a shame that there is a lot of fun stuff in here, but it is buried in a quite buggy and cumbersome to use game. But if you can endure that its quite fun.

Last edited:

Rhlnr

Jun 30, 2023
i am on chastity path.... most of the paths are blocked because you are in chastity....Is there a way to get out of this or you have to wait for the next update.....
Also in this path onlyfaps page content is also locked......

iha12sg

Dec 10, 2017
On the Salim - Fem MC branch
> "I need to make sure to not touch a drop of alcohol"
> 2 hours later
> "I'm drunk enough to find the courage to do it"

LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: w00de

DrScribe

Aug 21, 2022
Am I the only one who things that the Paula route could totally get an interaction like a friendly massage or something while offering to pay for the hotel/checking in Paula so "her" friends don't swing by and molest/harass her. "let me help you relax and take away the stress" while helping Paul become more comfortable as Paula and the MC in the dom role.

Also looking forward to more MC/Christina stuff. Love the model and could see that being a circumstance of the MC and her having a relationship could lead to George being happier if sexless...or to a "Georgia" route.

Still like that this game allows you to choose between being the NTR'er or the NTR'ee...wish it was easier to make the distinction earlier. and a more focus on the MC being empowered...for me the MC sub/cuck route is for the "what if" background moral justification of what they would have done if he didn't take action.

Matt3642

Sep 4, 2017
Oh, one more thing that I would suggest.. when the mc is a female the background on the phone or colour or something should change so we KNOW when these times are.. they can sometimes ba abit confusing as to when it starts and when it ends.. we’ll in my opinion Anyway…

Reactions: Vitegra

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Am I the only one who things that the Paula route could totally get an interaction like a friendly massage or something while offering to pay for the hotel/checking in Paula so "her" friends don't swing by and molest/harass her. "let me help you relax and take away the stress" while helping Paul become more comfortable as Paula and the MC in the dom role.

Also looking forward to more MC/Christina stuff. Love the model and could see that being a circumstance of the MC and her having a relationship could lead to George being happier if sexless...or to a "Georgia" route.

Still like that this game allows you to choose between being the NTR'er or the NTR'ee...wish it was easier to make the distinction earlier. and a more focus on the MC being empowered...for me the MC sub/cuck route is for the "what if" background moral justification of what they would have done if he didn't take action.
In the Paul(a) branch the MC acts just like an asshole. That blunt and uncuning approach feels wrong for someone that is basically blackmailing someone else to get informations through their efforts. You would act more friendly down the path to gain trust to make sure he doesn't hold back information and to prevent him for turning against you when he feels like his back is against the wall.

More Christina content might be tricky, because the chosen model doesn't offer much content the dev could put in the game.

The game leans heavy into NTR because that's what the paying patreons are always voting for future content.
Because of that the main story hasn't seen any progress so far, and most likely wont anywhere in the near future, or at all.
Currently the MC is either after the wrong guy, just struggling with his own mind, or too occupied with selfcucking.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes