3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I can just suggest everyone to play this game on a mobile phone...its very immersive and the video files and pics just make more sense..unfortunatley the laterst update is not available for android yet...but even the old version is great so far...

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
What is "RPA files"?
You must download the apk file of the latest version 4.xx and install the game...unfortunatley the only available rpa file u c<n downlod on this side under android archive is still 3.5 version...this one u must download and rename (delete the whole letters before the word "archive...") and copy it into the creatd folders on ur mobile...its usually in documents/renpy saves....

Reactions: kratoswar

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
Which path has more content? When do you save your niece or not? My rescue option kind of broke down, so I think it’s better to try another one. But if the other option is better, I think it’s worth trying to fix it and replay it.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Currently both the Niece BBC and the Paul feminization path have a low amount of content. I would say Paul feminization has a bit more but not by much. XY App (player turned female) path has far more.

Reactions: amber111
Apr 21, 2019
I have a question then a short review of so far
- Thread has rape kink but in genre I couldn't see it. Some people use NTR instead of cuckold and vice versa. So does this game has scenes/plots that wife forced into sex? Because I want to keep wife faithful to mc and only compromise on reluctant situations. And those situations might created by mc as well.

My review and suggestions so far
- First of all game is great so far and makes me playing for hours. I had some stuff to take care of but it kept me away from them and awake at night. I think someone installed the app for me lol.
- Scripted part was really great but I'm not so sure about the sandbox part. Game has many branches so it might be better but still I would like to game putting mc and wife into reluctant situations.
- Game is really time consuming too many days for events to happen and with short time skips doesn't help. Game feels like a mouse clicker game at some days. I wish there was a button for "skip for next event" or something. If you have an event on noon then it stops at noon, same for evening and night also if you don't have any then game should just skip to next day. While skipping mc should work to get money.
- May be reducing time between events also works I mean why wait 10-15 days to next events?
- Great choices with actresses especially wife has many great scenes.
- Game should focus on some paths and ignore others for next updates imo. It's a NTR game with feminisation option so I think it doesn't need dom and cheating paths for husband. Plot itself is on mc to lose something.
- Why every message sends notifications to WifeSpy? At this point with all those mouse clicks it adds another layer and I open wife's phone with hoping for some event but just same hypno videos.
- Some characters are really annoying. Jenna and Christine is openly bad influence for wife but how can't she see it? Actually she just saw it but her reaction was the same. And their paths really waters down the control of the game. I like how she struggles with Greg, son or Mr. Salim because of my choice but Jenna and Christine is just annoying and out of control. Wife asked mc about cheating and I said no, now it's beyond my control and I didn't like it. In most of branches saying no stops it but in this one I would like that option as well. Also mc sees through the plan of Anissa yet no option to refuse it??
- Forced to have sex with Lana wasn't a good choice imo. Even after that she regrets it
- Look game isn't all bad I'm just writing down bads I encounter. MC with Paul scenes and wife's pics with censor and text on face was my favorites lately. One of them caused by mc getting tricked and other one is out of wife's control. I mean she wanted sex but not those picture. I wish she didn't want sex either, making her drunk enough to cheat then after regret it was way better. Same goes for Mark. It's cheesy that repeating same stuff but better than wife cheating without any control.
- Also boss/work storyline with "less NTR" option doesn't make sense in terms of gameplay. In more NTR branch wife tells you everything alright but it removes the reluctance and wife's struggle against blackmail. May be boss could send mc a picture and mc could have options like "tell wife (openly NTR branch)", "threat him to report (ends branch)" or "do nothing (boss will blackmail but sends everything to mc)"

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Super sloppy coding in this game. My wife has a cheating of zero and hasn't done anything even close to cheating...... yet she gets a text from her sister asking about the club and the wife starts talking aboiut getting felt up and liking it and her sis asks her is she feels guilty cheating on me and she says I know about it and like it. WTF? None of this shit has happened. Also My wife keeps texting kme about that fucking git "Mr. Salim" offering her a job stripping. It just keeps repeating over and over.

If this were reality I'd have taken Mr. Salim out of the picture by now, I can tell you THAT for certain.

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
Super sloppy coding in this game. My wife has a cheating of zero and hasn't done anything even close to cheating...... yet she gets a text from her sister asking about the club and the wife starts talking aboiut getting felt up and liking it and her sis asks her is she feels guilty cheating on me and she says I know about it and like it. WTF? None of this shit has happened. Also My wife keeps texting kme about that fucking git "Mr. Salim" offering her a job stripping. It just keeps repeating over and over.

If this were reality I'd have taken Mr. Salim out of the picture by now, I can tell you THAT for certain.
its a bug use the bug fix

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
its a bug use the bug fix
That bugfix doesn't fix that wifesis+wife branch and QoS-chat starts as soon as you shut down the wife+Jenna branch, it's like that since v0.4.0
Same for the Fuckstagramm branches, when not want to go into the MC wife's account so you can shut off instantly the follower#1 branch which results in directly launching follower#2 and #3 branch, which shouldn't since both have progress-conditions related to follower#1 before they would be able to start.

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
Супер небрежный кодировка в этой игре. У моей жены нулевая измена, и она не делала ничего даже близкого к измене...... тем не менее, она получает сообщение от своей сестры, спрашивающей о клубе, и жена начинает говорить, что она чувствует себя чувствующей и ей это нравится, и ее сестра спрашивает ее, чувствует ли она себя виноватой, изменяя мне, и она говорит, что я знаю об этом и мне это нравится. ВТФ? Ничего из этого дерьма не произошло. Кроме того, моя жена продолжает писать kme об этом гребаном «мистере Салиме», предлагая ей работу стриптизера. Это просто повторяется снова и снова.

Если бы это было реальностью, я бы уже убрал мистера Салима из картины, я могу сказать вам ЭТО наверняка.
Вы
правы в ветки ГГ и жены где вы пытаетесь всячески бороться за свою жену и семью. очень много ошибок разработчика игры он не рассматривает эту ветку основной. Игра рассчитана на феминизацию ГГ и распутства жены. Игра автоматом уводит нас на измену жены. Какие бы мы надавали команды жене на верность толку от них ноль. Разработчик игры идёт на поводу у платных
подписчиков какая ветка им нравиться такую он делает.

godlydong

Sep 10, 2022
Android archive file is to large to open does anyone have a fix for this? It's a shame we spent so much time in this game and now we can't even play it please help

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes