3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

dornochroyal

Dec 13, 2022
Is anyone else having issues with the Mark + Wife new content even after the big fix #2? I actually realized I never saw past step 25 before it says End of Current Content. New Salim content worked, just cant get Mark content to continue.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Is anyone else having issues with the Mark + Wife new content even after the big fix #2? I actually realized I never saw past step 25 before it says End of Current Content. New Salim content worked, just cant get Mark content to continue.
It's the wife+Mark cheating branch that got updated, not the cuck branch.
The added content is also a step down from what happened before that. It reads like the added steps should have been placed at the start of that branch instead of where they are put now.
It gets in line with the majority of the update's content, not much going on here.

Last edited:

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Thanks. Does the cheating branch get excluded of you go down cuck branch or is there a way to activate it otherwise?
As far as i know it's meant to be only one or the other.
But due a bug the cuck branch triggers alongside when the femMC branch starts, but haven't noticed anything like that happening to the cheating branch.

I'll assume you could start the cheating branch via the dev-console.

Reactions: dornochroyal

noone._.special

Jul 18, 2018
hey im having an issue with the wife telling MC about Mr Salim asking the wife to be a dancer. It keeps repeating the step where wife tells MC abour Mr Salim

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Do i miss a trigger or does the wife and jenna path end again after the creampie event without wifw shares the video?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
So guys, is there a way to prevent wife from cheating? I only want the hotwife/sharing content to progress, but cheating and bbc is forced on me no matter what I choose.
Should be as i understood but the game currently is buggy so there are bugs which trigger nearly all paths without considering decissions...in my playthrough i nearly got all paths...once i was on cheating path and made save but when i loaded i was on cuckold path...:)...there are more interfering paths i figured...

Reactions: Tom Soyer

Dilara1903

Aug 2, 2022
Hello, I want to change the language of the game and make it a different language. I'm completing the translation files, but I'm having trouble transferring them to the game. Can anyone help? ^-^

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes