3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

skeropo

Mar 18, 2019
You might have to rename the file to
archive0.3.5rpa
instead of
AWifesPhone-archive.0..3.5rpa

Its what I had to do
Which file? The link gives me a winrar archive called bugfix #2, and I don't see any file named 0.3.5rpa, also I have the 0.4.5 versions so I'm even more confused

Reactions: Puma1978

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Which file? The link gives me a winrar archive called bugfix #2, and I don't see any file named 0.3.5rpa, also I have the 0.4.5 versions so I'm even more confused
The rpa file u must download here under andrpid archive, then rename it and then copy/move it into the directory on ur mobile which gets creazed when u open apk file the first time.

skeropo

Mar 18, 2019
The rpa file u must download here under andrpid archive, then rename it and then copy/move it into the directory on ur mobile which gets creazed when u open apk file the first time.
Oh I should have mentioned I'm on PC not phone

Anita devi

Apr 1, 2022
yes just delete al text in front of the word archive...and then copy or move it into the renpy save directory which is created when u first time open the apk file...u must copy/move it into the created "game" folder there.
Unfortunatley if i get it right for android the latest version is not available yet...we need to wait for the 0.4.5 rpa file i assume...
It's not working, I tried it 3times already.

ryuujinnn

Dec 23, 2019
The game seems to be super buggy. I'd recommend using Ren'py Save editor to acess storylines or scenes if you have been soft-locked out of a storyline.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
To think this game starts so well just to do the good old "blackmail pay me" bullcrap, I don't wanna do that god dammit FFS
Well, you're not forced to pay. It's just recommended if you don't want to go after that story branch that leads to the MC's wife dancing in a night club for Salim.
Not paying doesn't lead to Game Over.

JFox1991

Jan 18, 2020
Well, you're not forced to pay. It's just recommended if you don't want to go after that story branch that leads to the MC's wife dancing in a night club for Salim.
Not paying doesn't lead to Game Over.
Wait how did you get that to happen? do you just not pay salim at all? or what because i have basically done as far as the game lets me do and i have never run into that option.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Wait how did you get that to happen? do you just not pay salim at all? or what because i have basically done as far as the game lets me do and i have never run into that option.
The story branch triggers and progresses when not paying (ignoring) the monthly debt, the other half of the branch is the wife+Salim story with multiple steps being locked by MC+Salim(debt) branch progress conditions.

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers

Saintofnawtynezz

Sep 17, 2019
I'm using the android version of the game, installed the game and downloaded and copied the 3.5 renpy archive to said location,then when I'm heading back into the game it keeps in telling me to copy the archive to said location (Which I did) ,I even tried renaming the archive like someone mentioned in the comments,but still no luck ....

JFox1991

Jan 18, 2020
The story branch triggers and progresses when not paying (ignoring) the monthly debt, the other half of the branch is the wife+Salim story with multiple steps being locked by MC+Salim(debt) branch progress conditions.
Hmm im confused about that because im following the walkthrough in the game to do it but it won't Activate just has it on repeat when wife tells me about salim so like is that a glitch ?

nescauuzinha

Jul 17, 2020
I think the game is a bit buggy, there are several times where it doesn't notify me with that exclamation symbol, but if I click on wifespy and click on a conversation, a notification appears... I also keep skipping day after day because there's nothing new there. an exclamation appears but I have to skip many days for something to appear and I feel like I'm missing a lot of the story the game is getting too full of plot too many lines sometimes you have to read it as if it were a book to see 1 photo it's getting very messy

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Hmm im confused about that because im following the walkthrough in the game to do it but it won't Activate just has it on repeat when wife tells me about salim so like is that a glitch ?
The fixes the reappearing msg in the wifes phone, but to progress the wife+Salim story you mustn't pay the debt.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes