3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

JFox1991

Jan 18, 2020
So got to the part after the brother has my wife in the hotel room and the picture is broken and cant move forward keeps saying error.

Noxyfoxy

Sep 23, 2020
This "game" if you wanna call it that has multiple issues i have multiple tasks that say to issue command but have no option to do so and if that wasnt bad enough the wife spy has an exclamation point on it as if i could do something but this is simply just not the case

DragonBallsJI

Jun 22, 2023
I think the game is a bit buggy, there are several times where it doesn't notify me with that exclamation symbol, but if I click on wifespy and click on a conversation, a notification appears... I also keep skipping day after day because there's nothing new there. an exclamation appears but I have to skip many days for something to appear and I feel like I'm missing a lot of the story the game is getting too full of plot too many lines sometimes you have to read it as if it were a book to see 1 photo it's getting very messy
It wasn't always like this. A few of the initial versions were excellent, but after version 0.2 I guess, the game changed to a sandbox style, with the objective becoming to keep clicking until you find something—which you usually don't.

DragonBallsJI

Jun 22, 2023
Or if it would show meaningful content while "on a date" or "let's talk about it in the evening".
For the majority of the game the player feels more like being just someone that spies on the MC's phone instead of being the MC.
With the possible exception of the wife, none of the characters have any true depth.

Reactions: Anatolij-65

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
I have been following this game since its initial release. At first it was very promising but at this point most of the writing is "directionless filler". It is like a TV show where the first couple episode set up an interesting world and plot and then the rest of the season just meanders along ignoring the initial plot setup or making token references to it. You still watch waiting for the "good bits" to come back but after a while you realise they are not.

My wish for the next change log is for there to be a rework / edit of the last 80% of the content.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Today I decided to spend $3 on the cheapest tier on Patreon to support Bloody Ink. Here is a rather extensive post that tells you what he is doing and when to expect the next release. Bear in mind the initial release is for his highest paying supporters with the public release a couple of weeks later.

Hello everyone,
First of all, I’d like to apologize for being inactive during the holidays and after them. I wanted to be with my family, devote more of my time to the people I care about and celebrate with them. Now that I’m back to my duties, I’m working on the next update.
Very soon, I’ll check all of your reports on Discord and release another bugfix. I’d like to ask everyone who has encountered any issues to use the special channel on Discord to report them. Please don’t forget to attach your save files to help me find the cause of the problem faster.
As I mentioned before, the next update will be released around the 20th of February. There probably won’t be a full-fledged update in January. Why is this update taking so long to develop? Well, the main reason for that is the fact that I need to take a small break closer to the end of January to spend more time with my wife. That is why I won’t be able to spend all my time developing the game. I would also like to revise the content that already exists in the game and change the way certain branches are connected to make them more coherent. It’ll take some time, but I think it’ll be worth it. If I manage to create enough content quickly, I’ll try to release the update earlier, but for now, what I described above is my current plan. In any case, I’ll let you know in advance if anything changes.
Now let’s talk about the next update. I’ve chosen two characters who are going to get most of the content. These characters are the MC’s mother (Ava Addams) and sister (Lana Rhoades). A bit later, I’ll let you choose one or two more characters via a poll. That’s more or less the plan.
Finally, I would like to thank all of you who supported me, support me and are going to support me, as well as those of you who help me make the game better by sharing feedback or reporting bugs. Thanks to you, I can create something you enjoy, and that makes me happy. The game you’re playing only exists thanks to you. Thank you so much. And happy holidays, everyone, even though they are already over. May the new year bring you more happiness than the last year did.
Love you,
BI

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Replayed the game a bit lately to get further and still loving it, still loving the updates. There are some bugs (like Cassie's phone sometimes has messages you can't click, the wife telling you about the strip club offer just replays over and over) but nothing earth-shattering. (was the sister always married? I don't recall her being married at all but a bunch of her things talk about her cheating on 'her husband'?)

I don't know if we can make suggestions for this game on here but, just in case, a couple of paths that are happening now.. I'd be pretty happy if their alternatives got developed..
* the hotwife path was going really well - she tells you everything, asks permission, you get to talk it out... it feels like everything now is her cheating on you. like you got to that good convo place and now for some reason you just stopped talking to each other. its fine.. but I really liked the other road that just suddenly disappears
* the incel at the sister's work that calls her up and starts blackmailing her into sex... would love to have a way to shut that down. don't get me wrong, I like blackmail stuff, the verbiage was fun, etc, but the way he was approaching it was just... icky.. like, not in a sexy way, like in a desperate road-kill sort've way that made me wanna smack him
* there's a bunch of paths that started up (sister, niece, friend's wife, wife's sister) that were going nicely and suddenly just stopped. they stopped talking to you, about you - when they talk to the wife some of them kinda put you down a Lot even though the last events w/ them they were head's over heals for the experience, etc. Lack of content is one thing, it happens with that many branches, but when the content there contradicts their experience with you, its just.. weird.

I guess it all kinda gets summed up as 'I liked it when the MC was corrupting folk around him, even as he was getting corrupted, and suddenly it feels like he's hardcore diving into being humiliated / cucked'. And its just really jarring since it didn't play out that way the whole time like in some other games.

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023

Hello, everyone,

The development of the next update is coming along nicely, and I've decided to update you on the results. So far, I've written around 10k lines or 55k words. That means the first half of the update is done. As I mentioned earlier, the next update will be released around the 20th of February, as my wife and I are planning to take a holiday at the end of January. I really want this update to be bigger than the last one, and I hope you’ll enjoy the new content.

I would also like to let you know that I'm planning to do a couple of polls regarding the content of the new update. The polls will be available soon. At the moment, I'm working on the content I'd like to see in the new update. This content involves the MC's stepsis (Lana). His mother, fem Paul and the branch of the wife and her student (colleague) will get some new content as well. As soon as I'm done with these branches, I'll do a poll and give you a chance to define the rest of the content. I’ll also release a bugfix soon. I'm sorry I couldn't do it sooner. I tried not to get distracted to be able to work hard on the new content.

Thank you so much for your kind words and support. I hope that this year I’ll be able to create more enjoyable content for you than I did last year. I have lots of plans for the game, and I hope you’ll love what I have in store for you.

Have a good one,
BI

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Hi people does this game have walkthrough or any hint system anything like that ?
There is an app integrated ..the calender like icon next to the map icon. U can pause and activate paths there and also see what to do next to trigger anything. Its not perfect but it worked for me.

medion

Jul 3, 2017
There is an app integrated ..the calender like icon next to the map icon. U can pause and activate paths there and also see what to do next to trigger anything. Its not perfect but it worked for me.
How to pause,the game never stops it seems,do i have to press something or wait for certain moments

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes