3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Because of the patreon voting the game turned from a choice-based-story into a collection of indipendent side stories that have little to no impact on each other outside of certain branches leading into/unlocking an other.
The main story basically ends early on after the MC meets Jenna for a serious talk with turned off phones in her bedroom at night.

The majority of the choices left are only "progress story branch" or "end content", and it doesn't change how other already active branches play out since each branch is a seperated linear story.
Another example that patreons should not be given the right to choose to decide such big things! It’s one thing to give them the choice to vote for another hair or dress option, when their global choice leads to disgust from an initially good project!

Reactions: kisskissbambam

Luuckz

Jan 8, 2020
Anyone know how to continue step 1 of talay and henrique path? it just says to go to Talay phone, but nothing happens

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
Да, но именно их пожертвования и финансирование поддерживают проект.
Ты прав. Но у разработчика игр должна быть своя игровая линия, которую он сам придумал в самом начале. Вы либо боретесь за свою компанию, жену, семью, близких, либо вы просто аморфное тело.

Reactions: ItsNotUs

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
И чем дальше развивается игра, тем меньше у ГГ выбора в принятии тех или иных решений. но по сути наши решения. За примером далеко ходить не надо. Работа жены в компании мужа. Жена и Рауль. Здесь у меня даже не было выбора: поговорить с женой и сказать «стоп» или продолжать заниматься сексом. Все было решено за GG. Сходите в туалет, чтобы помастурбировать, слушая стоны жены. Это выбор?

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Because of the patreon voting the game turned from a choice-based-story into a collection of indipendent side stories that have little to no impact on each other outside of certain branches leading into/unlocking an other.
The main story basically ends early on after the MC meets Jenna for a serious talk with turned off phones in her bedroom at night.

The majority of the choices left are only "progress story branch" or "end content", and it doesn't change how other already active branches play out since each branch is a seperated linear story.
Hmm.. I think that's what I've been feeling in the game that I couldn't quite nail down.. Not just the 'my favorite path (hotwife/stag) seems to not be working anymore' but at a more basic level 'I don't seem to have any more control / agency over what happens as a player. The only options that seem to come up are to basically turn on the next part of stories. Jenna and the boss (whose paths and teasings I'd previously found hot and a fun challenge back-and-forth) kinda becomes the symptom of that - talking about how they're going to do things to the characters in your life and there's nothing you can do about it, almost meta-saying 'you no longer have choices'. Huh.

I totally do think those funding the game should get input into it. End of the day, making a game is a Ton of work, and I don't begrudge anyone the chance to get paid - I've sponsored this game on/off over time too... but yea.. if that's become the core issue I hope the dev finds a way to do that while also keeping the spirit of the game that got the folk to sponsor it in the first place. Otherwise it will likely get to a point where its become too kinetic to keep pulling in new folk (who aren't on that exact kink path as the top voters) and too far along to go back and insert choices (I can't imagine trying to start this game over from scratch, each update I just play from where I am)

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
So is Mark and wife content super bugged. I can't get to the cuck route cause you need to reach step 25 on the the normal mark wife path. I can't continue on that path, no matter what happens, whether I say stop talking to mark, or meet up with mark in the commands, no matter what the branch always ends at like step 6, where they kiss, she says she likes it and then stops him from contacting her ever again, then it says end of branch content. There are so many more steps to this branch apparently, and you need to get to step 25 to start cuck route, but it always ends at step 6 for me no matter what I do, the only way around it is to go into the renpy mod and change values.

So does anyone have any suggestions or advice, cause it is really irritating, Any help would be appreciated, Thank you.
The app command for the wife to meet with Mark takes 3 days to trigger, you have either give the command as soon as it shows up or have to pause the wife+brother branch for a couple of days so the command can take effect, after that the branch continues.
Otherweise the wife will turn down Mark and the branch ends.

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
I'll admit that it's a bit annoying to play paths where the OP cheats with everyone, encourages swapping and threesomes, and tells his wife to sleep with other guys and then get instances where he's thinking, "Is she cheating? She'd never do that."

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I'll admit that it's a bit annoying to play paths where the OP cheats with everyone, encourages swapping and threesomes, and tells his wife to sleep with other guys and then get instances where he's thinking, "Is she cheating? She'd never do that."
It's sad really, as it's clear at this point the story has gotten away from the Dev. He obviously had no outline for the multitude of available paths to take, and needs a come to Jesus meeting with someone that knows programming, and help him get the paths organized.
As is, it'll just get more muddied and unclear what's going on as 3 or more story lines merge into one without any dialogue change, just lumping them all together with no thought.

Reactions: Anatolij-65

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
Я в шоке, что будет с игрой дальше? если это тоже включено в игру. Было несколько сцен, где жена получает кримпай. Не могли бы вы продолжить эту статью, где вы добавите сюжетную линию, связанную с тем, что жена либо беременеет, либо у нее могут быть месячные, и она параноик, чей отец ребенка? Продолжайте в том же духе, BI.

Кровавые чернила
Я подумал об этом и запланировал добавить такие вещи в будущем.

DrScribe

Aug 21, 2022
Random thought occurred to me, if you don't fem the son and you let Paul fem the MC, is there content with femMC and Male son?

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
Извините, но другая игра с мужем лучше.
Извините, я не понял вашего вопроса? Если это игра в кошки-мышки, кто кого догонит и кого перегонит в разврате, то мужа лучше разделить отдельно, а жену отдельно. Но если это то, что они предлагают. Для чего все это? Это не вписывается ни в какие ворота.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I'm tired of this "confusion game"!
I can still understand that the dev's branches can run in parallel, confusing you a little with the plot, but with what i came across it’s just nonsense!!!
2024-01-27_123833.png
If i continue the branch, Valerie and Jena going to clubs and parties, where my wife having already listened to enough advice from Jena, doesn’t even ask permission to go to the party! I get this:
2024-01-27_123952.png
And if i end this branch by inviting my wife on a date, then the next day branchs pop up in, which i am not involved!!!
2024-01-27_123903.png
My wife becomes a member of the Q club and cheats on me and i even like all this, what the hell!??? 2024-01-27_123930.png
Dev find a normal coder! FS!

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes