3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
Excuse me, do you play on Android or PC? I'm on a PC, photos really don't open. Mark suggests that Valerie bring her little sister with her the next time they meet. It’s clear why and this is where the content ends

Jared12345

Oct 2, 2018
What do I do if 90% of pictures and videos don't play in the text they are sent. And I have to keep going to the gallery to see what was sent. (PC)

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
What do I do if 90% of pictures and videos don't play in the text they are sent. And I have to keep going to the gallery to see what was sent. (PC)
Most of the time you have to click manually the "link" that was sent in the msg to see its content.
It only auto-opens if the MC is commenting on it.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I like this game and it started off really good but am I the only who is starting to feel like the grinding in this game isn't worth it and that it's just being stretched out.

I expect grinding but when I have almost everything complete and have to grind for 7 game days just to get to one event then I have to grind another 10 game days to get to the next one.

And to me the latest update had minimal content that was meh.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
And overall before any jumps on what I posted. I think it was a good game but it's getting to a point where it's like "Is the juice worth the squeeze".

With all the grinding how many times are you going to watch the same clip over and over again? Most the time I just skip through them at this point.

When the same video clip is playing for the 300th time.

Reactions: bobkelpie7

DJTEMPAH2020

Jan 24, 2020
And overall before any jumps on what I posted. I think it was a good game but it's getting to a point where it's like "Is the juice worth the squeeze".

With all the grinding how many times are you going to watch the same clip over and over again? Most the time I just skip through them at this point.

When the same video clip is playing for the 300th time.
yeah i do agree the game is good and is overall a good concept but the grinding for me really kills my enjoyment for the game that and it can be hard to understand what you need to do next due to the hints tab breaking sometimes.

jay125

Jul 13, 2020
Is there a chance the female version of the mc while get added to the app by someone else , since he has 2 separate numbers? for example , his brother jenna or mr salim? would be good idea

Reactions: JohnArun1414
Mar 17, 2023
yeah i do agree the game is good and is overall a good concept but the grinding for me really kills my enjoyment for the game that and it can be hard to understand what you need to do next due to the hints tab breaking sometimes.
A common issue with the sandbox concept. This game started out well but in the middle dev switched it to the ugly version of it you see now.

Reactions: w00de

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Is there a chance the female version of the mc while get added to the app by someone else , since he has 2 separate numbers? for example , his brother jenna or mr salim? would be good idea
Logically speaking, by what i've seen so far, i wouldn't assume it might be possible.
Early on in the Julia branch the app devs inform the MC that his niece was added to their database, and later on when the MC was transformed by Paul the app devs tell the MC they saw the change in his stats and asking him how he feels.
By that i'd guess there is only a single database entry per person, not per phone number.
Also, Jenna might not be able to install the app, women are not allowed to use the app the way the MC does.
But since the app devs are able to issue commands to basically anyone in their database it doesn't really matter who adds whom since the devs are the ones that pulling all the strings in the background.
They are also most likely the ones that forwarded the app to the brother to command him to add his and the MC's mother just to see the MC struggling to get control over the mother.
In the next update the devs most likely will show up again to offer the MC some pointless help/advice and some teasing to tell the MC he should hurry to push him into a direction where they can influnce him some more.
edit: since the next update will also contain content for the step-sister my first guess would be that the stepsis+MC branch will continue with Jenna showing up and taking interest in the stepsis and helping her into the QoS-Chat.

But it could happen anyway, wouldn't be the first contradiction between branches.

For example:
- when MC gets transformed by Paul each transformation increased the duration by 1 day
- when MC later on transforms himself for Salim it's only for a single day multiple times
- when MC transforms Paul he also does so over and over again without any increase in the transformation duration

Last edited:
Reactions: jay125

mrtekl

Jul 3, 2021
Hello friends, can you help me? When I download the game for PC, the photos or videos in the game do not open on Chrome.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I don't like these types of games, but decided to give it a try. And at first, i even really liked the life simulator, using a phone, tried to play a faithful husband without imposing anything on my wife, giving her a choice, the one she would have made herself!
With the addition of the mind control, i thought it might be possible to somehow influence the lives of other people, help a friend get his wife back, and etc.
Sisification is not for me, 300%, so definitely NO!!!
The first thing i didn’t like was that the wife’s "first sex scene" with strangers in the club was not played out in any way!
When you allow her to go to a club on weekend, while i choose to go to a bar to comfort friend. In this scene your drunk wife calls you and asks you to pick her up from the club, and when you arrive there you can’t find her for a long time, then you find her in the alley where she’s already kissing another man, but she realizes that this is not right and tries to fight him off! Here you have the choice to observe or intervene. On purpose i replayed two options to check interactivity, but that when raping her or avoiding it, the same plot follows! Your wife writes to you the next morning (she left early for work without even talking to you) that she doesn’t remember anything and you have a choice to tell her everything is fine or tell her not to do that again! Why is there no choice when you choosing where she is raped?
Why she not acting like that: "Dear, forgive me, i was very drunk, he just took advantage of me, i won’t do this anymore, and i won’t go to any club again, just forgive me pls!"
and we would have some choice to forgive or not forgive her yet for this, which would affect the future story! But this is not where, WHY? The dev doesn’t need to render, why is this moment so poorly develop?
When your friend, your husband’s wife, set you up under a huge bbc who still your business and now he demands another billion dollars from you. Billion is how many millions? WTF!?? :LOL:
Why is this unnecessary blackmail? As for me, it would be better to do everything as it was before: a real life simulator thit using a phone to spy on others, and at will, change or influence their behavior!
I tried to play the role of a faithful husband without interfering with wife choice too much, and it was very interesting,
look at how she behaves when you give her the freedom to choose without prohibiting her from certain things, and without affecting her mind. Even if she ended up cheating, it would be interesting to watch after all, it was not you who influenced this, but her friends and environment, etc., and i was wondering if this could have been avoided.

But... Stupid blackmail completely killed all my interest!

Last edited:
Reactions: Anatolij-65

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
I don't like these types of games, but decided to give it a try. And at first, i even really liked the life simulator, using a phone, tried to play a faithful husband without imposing anything on my wife, giving her a choice, the one she would have made herself!
With the addition of the mind control, i thought it might be possible to somehow influence the lives of other people, help a friend get his wife back, and etc.
Sisification is not for me, 300%, so definitely NO!!!

But... Stupid blackmail completely killed all my interest!
So I have some issues w/ the game / suggestions I made... but from what you're writing it just sounds like what this game focuses on is not your kink (corruption, control over the people in your life .. .as you corrupt them), and you would like a game more in line with your kinks (saving people, helping them, etc). There's games like that on here you could totally check out. Not all games will work for all people. At this stage of development, while I do hope existing paths get more fleshed out (hotwife / slutwife rather then auto-losing to jenna, being able to get back that control-persona you develop throughout rather then suddenly sitting on your thumbs while stuff happens to you), I don't see the positive / sit-back and help game direction you're hoping for being added to this.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Ok, just 'cause this is getting a bit silly and I'm afraid I might miss a message from the wifey... anyone know of a console command to acknowledge the message where she tells you Mr Salim contacted her to offer her a job? Its on loop and it just won't go away no matter how many times it pops up.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
So I have some issues w/ the game / suggestions I made... but from what you're writing it just sounds like what this game focuses on is not your kink (corruption, control over the people in your life .. .as you corrupt them), and you would like a game more in line with your kinks (saving people, helping them, etc). There's games like that on here you could totally check out. Not all games will work for all people. At this stage of development, while I do hope existing paths get more fleshed out (hotwife / slutwife rather then auto-losing to jenna, being able to get back that control-persona you develop throughout rather then suddenly sitting on your thumbs while stuff happens to you), I don't see the positive / sit-back and help game direction you're hoping for being added to this.
I didn’t write that i don’t like NRT or sharing and ect.!
I wrote that i played the role of a faithful husband and wanted to see variability! This does not mean that later i would not replay the game and "go all out". But the game did not work correctly, there is no feedback between some scenes that i played! For example, after blackmail i have the right to free choice. I'm going on a date with my wife or i'm going to help my wife's sister nail shelves to the wall. I choose to go on a date with my wife, i sleep at night, in the morning my wife sends me a selfie of her sucking me of, but then after the conversation i receive a notification in the app, that my wife is talking to Jena and they are discussing how they got drunk at the club yesterday, and what i said about the fact that my wife came back drunk late at night, and whether i forbade her to go to clubs or not!
But how is this possible??? If i was on a date with her yesterday and then we fucked! It's a bug or this path hasn't been worked out at all and the game boils down to only "sexual infidelity", and etc. If this is so, then need to indicate that in this game you can only play the role of an "unfaithful" husband and an "unfaithful wife", and etc.!
With all this, the wife continues to communicate with Jena as if she did not help steal her husband’s company! WTF!??

Last edited:
Reactions: Anatolij-65

Mad_Moon_Man

Oct 21, 2017
Guys, ive got a question, i like the whole ntr and corrupting troupe but not the bbc aspect of it, so i decided to not let Valerie hang out with Jenna at all, basically it skipped all of the content yet it still triggered the QOS chat route and the wife started trying to corrupted her sister with it too. Do i have to just pause those routes or is there a work around? Thanks in advance.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
I didn’t write that i don’t like NRT or sharing and ect.!
I wrote that i played the role of a faithful husband and wanted to see variability! This does not mean that later i would not replay the game and "go all out". But the game did not work correctly, there is no feedback between some scenes that i played! For example, after blackmail i have the right to free choice. I'm going on a date with my wife or i'm going to help my wife's sister nail shelves to the wall. I choose to go on a date with my wife, i sleep at night, in the morning my wife sends me a selfie of her sucking me of, but then after the conversation i receive a notification in the app, that my wife is talking to Jena and they are discussing how they got drunk at the club yesterday, and what i said about the fact that my wife came back drunk late at night, and whether i forbade her to go to clubs or not!
But how is this possible??? If i was on a date with her yesterday and then we fucked! It's a bug or this path hasn't been worked out at all and the game boils down to only "sexual infidelity", and etc. If this is so, then need to indicate that in this game you can only play the role of an "unfaithful" husband and an "unfaithful wife", and etc.!
With all this, the wife continues to communicate with Jena as if she did not help steal her husband’s company! WTF!??
Because of the patreon voting the game turned from a choice-based-story into a collection of indipendent side stories that have little to no impact on each other outside of certain branches leading into/unlocking an other.
The main story basically ends early on after the MC meets Jenna for a serious talk with turned off phones in her bedroom at night.

The majority of the choices left are only "progress story branch" or "end content", and it doesn't change how other already active branches play out since each branch is a seperated linear story.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes