3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

DrScribe

Aug 21, 2022
Oh, one more thing that I would suggest.. when the mc is a female the background on the phone or colour or something should change so we KNOW when these times are.. they can sometimes ba abit confusing as to when it starts and when it ends.. we’ll in my opinion Anyway…
I agree with that being a good idea change something up showing what state or path they are in. Another thing I think is that when son fem role happens or other shifts where a characters sexual goals are so different than before some of the spam should change. there's already a lack of that shift over with the niece (BWC oh hey there's a black guy railing a white girl...not what it said on the tin is it) or the son when your choosing fem route going to full gender bender why not switch stepmom/stepson to a Daddy caption, they are out there too so the developer wouldn't have to create many custom.

Heck part of why I am not too mad at the dev for the mum content and MC making the obvious conclusion was this inattention to that detail. In this new update where: "oh the spam she is getting that I can literally see being geared to mom/son", and his brother being the one to get him out of town and ghost him and see the log of you would recognize me if you saw me etc., and it being obvious that they stopped him from coming to confirm who it was. So it's not just the writing of the MC not getting it but also the Dev not finessing some of the background details. The story idea isn't bad just takes us out of our suspension of disbelief and turns it ins suspicion of disbelief.

Kinda hoping that there is a chance for the MC to choose the road that goes down. where the player ca choose does he just watch and his brother Mark runs away with it etc or does he switch her over to him and Mark the cuck who put in all the ground work for the MC/player to have to take it for himself. She would have already been corrupted and horny so he would have to anchor it to himself and mitigate the fallout reaping the benefits. Heck maybe even content of control of Mark somehow and making mark like that MC and the mother character are getting it on.

DrScribe

Aug 21, 2022
In the Paul(a) branch the MC acts just like an asshole. That blunt and uncunning approach feels wrong for someone that is basically blackmailing someone else to get information through their efforts. You would act more friendly down the path to gain trust to make sure he doesn't hold back information and to prevent him for turning against you when he feels like his back is against the wall.

More Christina content might be tricky, because the chosen model doesn't offer much content the dev could put in the game.

The game leans heavy into NTR because that's what the paying patreons are always voting for future content.
Because of that the main story hasn't seen any progress so far, and most likely wont anywhere in the near future, or at all.
Currently the MC is either after the wrong guy, just struggling with his own mind, or too occupied with selfcucking.
I mean he could be more of an asshole in the Paula route because of the betrayal of trust Paul did and was trying to do. and as far as the writing. it's really not subtle throughout the game so just from my perspective there is a lot of reading into things to make it better. Like if you were to make a webnovel of the VN this is I would play more up on the this is your punishment not only for the direct betrayal of trust on not backing up in the company moves but also what you were trying to do to my niece and leaving your wife etc... then bringing up that "I won't be too cruel about it though". Which would lead to the sort of scenario I suggested. Even with the blunt not very clever writing of that though the Dev still has the MC treating Paula better the the reverse of roles. Like warning him about what Paul's friends might do to Paula which is what they were probably planning on doing to Julia.

Yeah I tried looking for her and she is mostly just a sexy model as far as I can tell.. good news that means pleanty of pictures in general for outfits or at start of dates...just everything after that in GIF territory would have to not be the face or lookalikes mixed in. I hope she does make some of that content though...hell if someone signs her up for content like brazzers or something you know the dev would pump out more of her content soon after.

and yeah that seems to be the way of things. The votes are fine to go the way they go. I would try and effect them if I had enough disposable income. Mainly why I don't feel like I should couch wanting more of the Dom MC content as a complaint of the other side of the coin. I like that the Dev seemed to have the intent of having both routes as options in the game. I just hope they stay true to that intent. even if the percentage is still skewed towards what the poll votes seem to push it towards it doesn't end where the other side doesn't still have substantial enough content and a satisfying enough conclusion.

One thing I learned playing through a second time though after a bugfix was as soon as the "walkthrough" app was on screen, which I wish it was from jump, was to pause every branch you didn't want to go down.

RockChalk

Jan 22, 2023
HOW TO ADD CHRISTINA TO THE WIFESPY APP?

First off, I tried to use the Search function before posting this…

I LOVE this game! Have played it for hours upon hours to the point where I am almost suffering from some type of carpel tunnel or repetitive use injury from clicking the mouse forever in the hopes of seeing an exclamation point in the WifeSpy app!

I have seen LOTS of content, but can’t seem to get the MC to be able to add Christina to the app. When I do a new start and get to the initial “who do you want to add to the app?” I choose Christina, but it always says she has already been added to the app by another person. Get the same thing with Jenna, too, but I know she is already on there.

Would love to further explore kinky romance with Julia, the MC’s sexy little redheaded niece, but have only gotten a blowjob from her. Anyone know if I can add the niece to the WifeSpy app?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide! Looking forward to a new year of exploring my Wife’s Phone, as well as that of my Mum’s, too.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

ROCK CHALK!

Reactions: django009

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
Я тоже рассматриваю линию гг и Кристины очень привлекательной. Даже можно сделать альтернативную концовку игры ГГ и Кристины. Если ГГ дал команду на меньшую зависимость. Кристина очень умная женщина и она уже была в этом окружении знает всё об этом обществе. ведь не зря она предупреждает жену ГГ чтобы та не доверяла Дженне. И она за нормальные семейные ценности Для неё семья это важнее ведь она
просит ГГ чтобы он уговорил друга не разводится с ней. и если у ГГ и Кристины вспыхнут более
серьёзные отношения а не только секс то это будет очень крепкая семья. А если они объединят силы на
поиски с чего это началось с Дженной то думаю они докопаются до истины. Ведь Кристиной уже не так просто можно манипулировать. Она будет сопротивляться. А жену можно отпустить если вы за неё боролись а она
поддалась уговором Дженны то пусть идёт
по выбранному
пути. Не
помню точно но Дженна
показывала обложку журналов ГГ где он не мог вспомнить ко это но что то родное и знакомое. Можно сделать что это будет эго жена реклама журналов BBC

Reactions: Vitegra

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
I also find GG and Christina's line very attractive. You can even make an alternative ending to the game of GG and Christina. If the GG gave a command for less dependence. Christina is a very smart woman and she has already been in this environment and knows everything about this society. It’s not for nothing that she warns GG’s wife not to trust Jenna. And she is for normal family values. For her, family is more important because she asks GG to persuade his friend not to divorce her. and if GG and Christina develop a more serious relationship and not just sex, then it will be a very strong family. And if they join forces to find where it started with Jenna, then I think they will get to the bottom of the truth. After all, Christina can no longer be so easily manipulated. She will resist. And you can let your wife go if you fought for her and she succumbed to Jenna’s persuasion, then let her follow the chosen path. I don’t remember exactly, but Jenna showed the cover of GG magazines where he couldn’t remember it, but it was something familiar and familiar. You can do that it will be ego wife BBC magazine advertisement

POXOB

Nov 16, 2020
It's a phone game. But why the game is not updated for android users? it's still v0.3.5
I think it's better to update the game first for the android users than the windows users.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
It's a phone game. But why the game is not updated for android users? it's still v0.3.5
I think it's better to update the game first for the android users than the windows users.
I also want to play it on my mobile but cant get it work...it says that folders get created and i should put there any rpa files which i cant get anywhere..i played it on PC but think on a mobile its more immersive..sad it has no working android update.

POXOB

Nov 16, 2020
I also want to play it on my mobile but cant get it work...it says that folders get created and i should put there any rpa files which i cant get anywhere..i played it on PC but think on a mobile its more immersive..sad it has no working android update.
Change its name to archive.0.3.5.rpa

Reactions: Puma1978

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
On the Salim - Fem MC branch
> "I need to make sure to not touch a drop of alcohol"
> 2 hours later
> "I'm drunk enough to find the courage to do it"

LMAO
Yeah that it some of the cases I pointed in my post. Sometimes the game just forces you to do shit, just so it can happen.

But especially in these cases more player choice would be great. I mean it could still happen something, but just slower.

Cinsault

Jan 31, 2021
This may have already been answered in the chat log, but does anyone know where the full video/source is for clip wife_movie_6? I have it attached as a separate file.

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
Друзья, кто-нибудь может подсказать имена актрис жены ГГ и Кристины?

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes