3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I've made one for myself, basically just added the button that is available at the end of the day as a separate button (sometimes you need to gradually progress to evening instead of morning)
I'm not very familiar with renpy so I just edited the original file from game/ folder, dunno if there are better ways to do that.

EDIT: this is for version 0.4.5 and will probably break the Christmas update or other future updates
is 0.4.5 not the christmas update?

FanofNTR

May 23, 2021
So i started a new game and i can't add Christina into the App but when i checked an older save Christina was added to the App.... any idea what happened..????

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
I've made one for myself, basically just added the button that is available at the end of the day as a separate button (sometimes you need to gradually progress to evening instead of morning)
I'm not very familiar with renpy so I just edited the original file from game/ folder, dunno if there are better ways to do that.

EDIT: this is for version 0.4.5 and will probably break the Christmas update or other future updates
So if im reading this right- this is the script you added? Should be possible to copy and paste that to the next version perhaps?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yeaokkid

Mar 2, 2020
ive downloaded the bugfix but dont know how to apply it. I've replaced the files in the game with the new ones but it fixed nothing. does anybody has a save file with Salim and wife route fixed?

BBC King

May 8, 2021
At first this was an interesting game but once the hypnotism/mind control was introduced it got weird and I lost interest. Should have kept it as a snooping game.

ulgren

Apr 28, 2018
is 0.4.5 not the christmas update?
The script is for 0.4.5, yes, by Christmas update I meant the Christmas related event/quest that is supposed to come in next few days.

So if im reading this right- this is the script you added? Should be possible to copy and paste that to the next version perhaps?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It has to be in a specific place in file, but yes, it's basically copy pasting a snippet.
It worked fine when I moved it from 0.4.2 and should continue working in future as long as no app is added in that place :)

TBell67

Sep 22, 2021
Don't like some of the weirder content but still want the NTR? You can hide the routes you don't like.

Except... you need to progress certain benchmark steps on one route to progress the other routes, so you can't. It just basically softlocks your game. What a horrible design choice. Just leave it unskippable and embrace it.

Cheyrou

Sep 5, 2018
Let me guess what happen after update, still tons of bugs ? a lot of click for progress ? repetitive content that can't avoid ?
Am i right ?

C00kie

May 3, 2018
ive downloaded the bugfix but dont know how to apply it. I've replaced the files in the game with the new ones but it fixed nothing. does anybody has a save file with Salim and wife route fixed?
i dont know how it acts when you continue a save. but maybe pay up the monthly payment you have so its postive again and then stop paying. it only starts when you dont pay. but i dont know the check for that

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
So i started a new game and i can't add Christina into the App but when i checked an older save Christina was added to the App.... any idea what happened..????
I had like
At first this was an interesting game but once the hypnotism/mind control was introduced it got weird and I lost interest. Should have kept it as a snooping game.
The snooping was hot. All branches should have been separated and not criss crossed.

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
Yuki-x

I saw that you had made a mod for the game and was wondering if it'd be possible to request another mod. Just a way to skip days, instead of having to wait for night over and over, a single button click to go into the next day. While I'm ok at reading code to find how to modify simple stuff or find variables, I have 0 skill in actually writing code.
Don't do that.
The game is buggy as hell as it is (try playing without adding anyone in the app and you'll understand...).
If you skip days, you'll just trigger more and more bugs and eventually won't be able to proceed.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes