3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
Man, what i wouldnt give for a proper game where you are a bull who fucks femboys. There is a lot of content about sissies getting fucked by bulls, but hardly any where youre a bull who fucks sissies.

but i keep hoping someone makes a game like that, and my hopes keep being smashed like femboy ass :cry:
Lmoa yea I wish you luck on that one. Is there even one?

Goochaz288

May 15, 2017
Keep on getting this bug going down Paula's line

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/new_main_niece_phone_0_2.rpy", line 6934, in script
nvlfpaul "I'm okay :)"
Exception: Sayer 'nvlfpaul' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/new_main_niece_phone_0_2.rpy", line 6934, in script
nvlfpaul "I'm okay :)"
File "D:\Temp\AWifesPhone-0.4.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "D:\Temp\AWifesPhone-0.4.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 774, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'nvlfpaul' is not defined.

I think this may be related to loading a previously saved game. This game is quite grind heavy and id prefer to not restart, is there a cheat option to skip to the newer content?

Reactions: nozu and Alex84

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You're in luck then since that is basically the only content in the game, congrats
This guy beat me to it. :LOL:

In case anyone hasn't figured it out yet, (or genuine information for players who haven't downloaded or tried): This game has a heavy interracial cuckold/cheating focus across the majority of paths and content, and even if you try and avoid it via the phone app stats, it stlil bleeds through everything, friends text messages, the facebook app, etc.

If that's your thing, definitely play this, if not, I wouldn't bother. Yes, there are some smaller paths not involving this fetish, but they're minor, and based on the past 3-4 changelogs the overall direction is pretty clear.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
... WTF happened?
Here I was playing a nice power fantasy game and then the new update and...
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Did I do something wrong or is this just the new direction the game is going?

eta: Read through some of the comments. Sounds like this is the new direction the game is going. It's now an NTR/cuckold game.
Oh well. Your kink ain't my kink and that's okay, but that ain't my kink so I'm not gonna play. Good luck!

Last edited:

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
... WTF happened?
Here I was playing a nice power fantasy game and then the new update and...
View attachment 3389697 View attachment 3389698

Did I do something wrong or is this just the new direction the game is going?

eta: Read through some of the comments. Sounds like this is the new direction the game is going. It's now an NTR/cuckold game.
Oh well. Your kink ain't my kink and that's okay, but that ain't my kink so I'm not gonna play. Good luck!
A Wife’s Phone is an erotic text-based game with elements of cheating, NTR, harassment, mind control, hypnosis, feminisation, transformation and much more. This is from OVERVIEW, you could have read it first :KEK:

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
So to play the Eric and his father content do I need to select option "School" for wife's job and if I select that will I miss the boss content that has been updated in this update?

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
A Wife’s Phone is an erotic text-based game with elements of cheating, NTR, harassment, mind control, hypnosis, feminisation, transformation and much more. This is from OVERVIEW, you could have read it first :KEK:
ELEMENTS does not equal "This is the entire point of the game, which you'll only discover after 11 pages of saves."

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
All those avoidable tags are probably mostly avoidable if you pause branches, but I suspect that all the branches you can't stop permanently through a choice are needed to progress the main story at some point, and that's not what avoidable means, it's only avoidable if you can finish the game while not having that content in a playthrough.

But it seems this dev is a BNWO follower, as this game depicts black men as superior to every other race in every way, and the dev obviously didn't like people playing the game in a non-cuck way, so he'll probably make the MC lose the girls he's cheating with too, as he wants the MC to become a sexless cuck, he already stopped adding choices.

Are the fetish stats still just cosmetic?

I still hate that the MC plans to make Mr. Salim's wife and daughter into sluts for everyone instead of keeping them for himself, turning them against Mr. Salim, but how the game is going right now I don't see the player getting a choice for that.

Do we know yet why Mr. Salim can blackmail the MC making him give him 1 billion dollars, or is that part of the contract Jenna used a forged signature on? Either way, the MC should have been able to sue the both of them, as I doubt the MC did anything illegal.

I was really hoping there would be a playthrough where we can use the app so no one else could corrupt them, and saving those already under someone's control, giving our MC a harem instead, but now I see that the dev doesn't want the MC to win.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Can anyone tell me what the wife has to do if you miss a deadline for the debt, the changelog doesn't explain that part.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes