3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
If anyone has completed playing this update then can you please tell us whether there have been any changes or additions to the story in previous content or if it's just a normal update adding story elements after the previous update? I am confused about this because if something is changed on previous content also then I will play this game from the start otherwise I will just play this after the last update. Thanks in advance for helping.

slinds88

Feb 26, 2024
i have read the text from dev again and again, but i cannot understand if the "new content" around the wifespy is already implemented. What happens if you dont add certain characters/MC himself. Has anyone played through long enough to have a clear answer to this?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Jesus, I'm facing a bug at the compressed version.

I still receiving the same message from the wife talking about Salim asking her to became a stripper. Any bugfix for that?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I wonder when MC can do sexual stuff with his "daughter" (feminized son).

Also, if you have a chastity cage on you a lot of new content is still locked, dev should focus on progressing that branch so stuff will become available again, I really don't like that following that path will make a lot of stuff unavailable, as you can only ever spy again, without any influencing the girls, as that is a pretty big part of branches most of the time, I think the dev really fucked up by actually permanently taking away a core mechanic of the game, even if it makes sense for the plot of that path.

Matt3642

Sep 4, 2017
Okay i say it every time (so kinda pointless for me to do so again but here we go)
This is a good game.. but he needs to focus on "fixing" what he already has for a month instead of adding more stuff to a game that truthfully most people wont play the 4+hours to see at the minute...

The branches are twisted and incoherent.. with them linking at wierd points.. for example i paused all to see whats new in the teacher student/dad branch.. now i have gotten so far and it tells me i need to get the jenna branch to 169 (which is at about 30 odd because i paused it to see other content) so can i be asked to skip like 300 days..

The fact the developer seems to be creating MORE branches is scary (he wants alternate lines depending who you add to the app at the beginning if i read it correctly) He needs to either tie some branches off or finish some (i understand its good for milking money each month to have no real end to a game) if he doesn't it will become more of a tangled mess than it is now.. not every idea or thought needs to go into 1 game..

There are still bugs here and there and like i said before i think the game would flow better with just a day/night cycle.. it would be clearer and easier to code for. Also i think as time went on the map became kinda redundant to the story and could be removed for a go to work button or something similar (and something for dates) just seems abandoned in the later game.

anyway i could go on.. but well its a novel already...lol

Last thing i will say is i am not here to criticise just for fun.. i Hope that this game gets better its pretty much the best "phone" game thats currently out and i would love to see it improve

Jizzer

Jul 1, 2018
I'm the new version again wife receives a message that can't be read. In the previous version there were similar situations :(

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
If anyone has completed playing this update then can you please tell us whether there have been any changes or additions to the story in previous content or if it's just a normal update adding story elements after the previous update? I am confused about this because if something is changed on previous content also then I will play this game from the start otherwise I will just play this after the last update. Thanks in advance for helping.
Luckily it's a normal new update.

Reactions: sguru

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Keep on getting this bug going down Paula's line

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/new_main_niece_phone_0_2.rpy", line 6934, in script
nvlfpaul "I'm okay :)"
Exception: Sayer 'nvlfpaul' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/new_main_niece_phone_0_2.rpy", line 6934, in script
nvlfpaul "I'm okay :)"
File "D:\Temp\AWifesPhone-0.4.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "D:\Temp\AWifesPhone-0.4.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 774, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'nvlfpaul' is not defined.

I think this may be related to loading a previously saved game. This game is quite grind heavy and id prefer to not restart, is there a cheat option to skip to the newer content?
It is not due to an old save, I started a new game and got it as well.

Here the guide to - Fixing the Paula bug -

There are two missing things, the definition and the image.

The missing definition should be in the file: script.rpy
To fix it, open the file, go to line 102 (that line has the definition for paul) and below it add the following line:
Code:
define nvlfpaul = Character("{image=paula_port.png}", callback=new_msg, color="#dd18cd", what_prefix="{w=[msg_delay]}{cps=+50}", kind=nvl)
The missing image (fon_fpaul.jpg) does not exist, you could just make a copy of fon_paul and rename it to fix the bug. If you want to spend a bit more time you can edit the copy to add the 'a' after paul and change the image.

I did it the 2nd way but was to lazy to make it well (only 24seconds in paint), but it works. You can find the edited script file and the image in the zip attached.

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
I'm the new version again wife receives a message that can't be read. In the previous version there were similar situations :(
He himself said that he did not change anything. added just a little new content. The errors remain the same. If the logic of the game improves by the summer, then that’s good. The game has not advanced one step ahead of just the hesitant little steps of a child who is trying to walk.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes