3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Alpha Fenix

Feb 2, 2019
I think they could do better for the presentation of the "creampie", it seems absurd that the first opportunity that happens is just a photo...lacks the climax. not to mention when the protagonist is present, but is described only by message to Jenna and is not seen by yourself, with the thoughts and emotions of the MC.

Reactions: laser14

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
I think they could do better for the presentation of the "creampie", it seems absurd that the first opportunity that happens is just a photo...lacks the climax. not to mention when the protagonist is present, but is described only by message to Jenna and is not seen by yourself, with the thoughts and emotions of the MC.
I agree with what you said, but it's actually not exciting enough. There's no kissing or any other foreplay to watch, or any temptation. The only thing is that Greg's plot is decent and a bit tempting, while the rest of the plot is fast food sex, which is very boring 1709103270893.jpeg

Reactions: seCo1

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
It is not due to an old save, I started a new game and got it as well.

Here the guide to - Fixing the Paula bug -

There are two missing things, the definition and the image.

The missing definition should be in the file: script.rpy
To fix it, open the file, go to line 102 (that line has the definition for paul) and below it add the following line:
Code:
define nvlfpaul = Character("{image=paula_port.png}", callback=new_msg, color="#dd18cd", what_prefix="{w=[msg_delay]}{cps=+50}", kind=nvl)
The missing image (fon_fpaul.jpg) does not exist, you could just make a copy of fon_paul and rename it to fix the bug. If you want to spend a bit more time you can edit the copy to add the 'a' after paul and change the image.

I did it the 2nd way but was to lazy to make it well (only 24seconds in paint), but it works. You can find the edited script file and the image in the zip attached.
This is very helpful, thank you very much for taking the time to post this

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
What happens if I ignore all the commands? Like "Meet up with Mark" of the wife what's gonna happen if I ignore it? Is Mark gonna convince her or nothing gonna happens?
Coz I don't like MC being a cuck. I prefer MC to being cheated on. So I prefer Mark to convince her to meet him rather than me using the commands on her "forcing" it...

laser14

Jun 21, 2017
This game is a flawed masterpiece.
One of the best (maybe the best) of the phone perspective games. But the branching paths are so convoluted and the # of characters who are picked up and abandoned makes it such a mess. Can you imagine starting this now? Notifications barely work now, loads of typos. And now I hear the dev is going to go back and add even more branching paths at the beginning.

Would be nice if the dev just put a bow on it and started a new game with a slightly improved UI.

blursedArtee

Mar 1, 2022
whats with the new w_mc_video_10.webm to w_mc_video_26.webm files in game/images/ ? Are they for the next update or was it added to the earlier content?

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes