3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Something's up because I'm not getting any Paul texts. Just error screen.
I‘ve got the same problem. I can only ignore it or use the roll back function.
Same for me... all my errors have same issue i think and it's this in the traceback:

While running game code:
File "game/new_main_niece_phone_0_2.rpy", line 7014, in script
nvlfpaul "We'll see..."
Exception: Sayer 'nvlfpaul' is not defined.
A fix to the paula branch can be found in this post:

>> Post <<

desertoo

Dec 27, 2020
Are there multiple paths with different content ?
I've basicaly followed the events without thinking too much (basically corrupt everyone) and I'm wondering if restarting with different choices is worth it.
Advice appreciated and thx for the game !
For the thing i understood if you do not feminize your son there is a different path between him and your wife.

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
How far has the feminization of MC progressed? The author made many mistakes in the design of the game, such as buying silk stockings for himself in the early stage, but it has no effect. The increase in feminine metrics also had little effect on the content of the game. MC keeps rejecting Jen's corrosion. The game is so grueling that sometimes a step has to wait more than 30+ days

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Are there multiple paths with different content ?
I've basicaly followed the events without thinking too much (basically corrupt everyone) and I'm wondering if restarting with different choices is worth it.
Advice appreciated and thx for the game !
It's up to you, but the answer is, yes. There are several ways things can go. I won't go into all the details, but I'll show you screen shots of both pages of my spreadsheet regarding my saves.

Ploplo090909

Feb 5, 2021
It's up to you, but the answer is, yes. There are several ways things can go. I won't go into all the details, but I'll show you screen shots of both pages of my spreadsheet regarding my saves.
wow Damn what a job, I have 4 saved and I'm missing a bunch of routes that I can't find, wouldn't you be so kind as to give me your saved ones? Sorry for the translation

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Thx for the examples. What does "XY path" mean ?

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
there is no such thing as a walkthrough for this game, right?
The isn't exactly a walkthrough but there's an in game app that when clicked will tell you either how many days, how high a stat(s) or conditions required for you to progress down a certain path. Like the beginning of the son's fem path has fem stat requirements that you must fill before progressing which that app tells you.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Thx for the examples. What does "XY path" mean ?
At a point fairly early on the MC has to decide whether he will transform into a woman temporarily to have sex with Paul, allow her to be influenced by him and go down the BBC path, or beat up Paul, take his phone, control her himself, and turn Paul into Paula. The decision to save her by having sex as a woman with Paul is the XY path.

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
At a point fairly early on the MC has to decide whether he will transform into a woman temporarily to have sex with Paul, allow her to be influenced by him and go down the BBC path, or beat up Paul, take his phone, control her himself, and turn Paul into Paula. The decision to save her by having sex as a woman with Paul is the XY path.
Thx for the clarification, you'd think the XX path would be female one :p

Reactions: JimMorrison19
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes