3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
Is there a fix to images and videos not playing in the text exchanges? Only way I could view them is by going to the photo app.
If you play on a PC, the dialogue texts contain photo and video lines. Hover your cursor over these lines and click the mouse. they will open without a gallery.

Smit

May 1, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/new_main_niece_phone_0_2.rpy", line 5175, in script
    nvlfpaul "Hello..."
Exception: Sayer 'nvlfpaul' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/new_main_niece_phone_0_2.rpy", line 5175, in script
    nvlfpaul "Hello..."
  File "C:\Users\Alex\Downloads\AWifesPhone-0.4.6-pc\AWifesPhone-0.4.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "C:\Users\Alex\Downloads\AWifesPhone-0.4.6-pc\AWifesPhone-0.4.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 774, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'nvlfpaul' is not defined.

can anyone tell me what to do?

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
I think this is a planning issue . The way things came to be is that the developer thought to add more content and ended up just putting it in fast rather than making it cohesive and logically pathed. now its such a mess that its very hard to fix. Also he keeps on Still adding new stuff mid way like the mom path most recently. In the end it feels like the game is moving in different directions even though u are chose to be on a certein path. instead of being a linear story along the path u chose.
It's more like there are a whole bunch of separate storylines, some of which you have more control of that others. Some run in parallel, some intersect, and some contradict each other or at least don't acknowledge each other. You can choose to swing with your wife or encourage her to flirt with her boss and yet PC is still shocked that she's interested in other guys.

There's no cohesive narrative at all. Part of it may be due to the various storylines being in various states of development. Playing from a save point probably makes that more obvious. For example in the recent release PC's wife is encouraging her sister to go to the club and cheat, but in my previous play she'd been cheating with a co-worker for some time. However, she talks like a loyal wife.

Srg3369

Aug 25, 2021
Is this game work on joiplay if so whqt should i download full game or the compressed version

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes