3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

odharerse

Dec 22, 2022
I'm trying to have a run where my wife stays faithful, and her stats are 0 in cheating, 0 in hotwife, 0 in BBC...
She was randomly added to the QoS chat even though she said wasn't interested in anything.
And then a few days later told her sister she couldn't help it but cheat on me, and sent a picture of her cheating on me with a BBC to her sister.
And the MC has no reaction whatsoever.
Same for the fuckstragam, at some point the branch seem to reset.

The game overall is a nice concept and is fun to play, but it feels like the codebase has grown unmanageable for the dev, and the bugs will just keep piling up now...

Smit

May 1, 2017
I'm trying to have a run where my wife stays faithful, and her stats are 0 in cheating, 0 in hotwife, 0 in BBC...
She was randomly added to the QoS chat even though she said wasn't interested in anything.
And then a few days later told her sister she couldn't help it but cheat on me, and sent a picture of her cheating on me with a BBC to her sister.

The game overall is a nice concept and is fun to play, but it feels like the codebase has grown unmanageable for the dev, and the bugs will just keep piling up now...
And the wife’s infidelity is not increasing, + it’s not clear where the line is between being a whore and giving while drunk

LynxLinks

Nov 29, 2021
This game is falling down, down, down and down.
It had 5 star reviews and then quite a lot of people realized they were having their time wasted by endless clicking and meaningless conversations that have little to no impact on the story, it's a shame because the earlier releases showed promise.

Reactions: Tipster

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022

Yes i had same failures..on the one day my son eas making out woth my wife and on next day he was suddenly on a far advanced sissy path without any reason.

• Haha
Reactions: ravven_7 and D_J123

eze18

Nov 7, 2021

It is one of the things that are wrong in the game, from what I saw, the decisions you make vary only in the route you are on, once that route is finished it goes in one path... whatever you do MC ends up being a happy cuckold I suppose the developer will work on this in future updates, the logical thing is that the story changes completely depending on what is chosen, I understand that for this you have to make a new story for each decision...

eze18

Nov 7, 2021
I also saw that MC cheats on his wife and she always ends up loving him more, no matter what he does, if a love value is set, it is supposed to go down or up depending on what we do in the story...
In short, the game is going very well and could end up being a gem, but it needs a lot of work...

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017

I have 11 different playthroughs. It's virtually impossible to maintain complete fidelity for either the MC or his wife. Certain things are unavoidable unless you pause a bunch of paths, but then you may as well not play the game at all.

Reactions: amber111

amber111

Dec 26, 2023

I think this is a planning issue . The way things came to be is that the developer thought to add more content and ended up just putting it in fast rather than making it cohesive and logically pathed. now its such a mess that its very hard to fix. Also he keeps on Still adding new stuff mid way like the mom path most recently. In the end it feels like the game is moving in different directions even though u are chose to be on a certein path. instead of being a linear story along the path u chose.

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
So the money Salim supposedly gives MC for working as a secretary never ends up in the account, nor does the debt decrease.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Can I please request ANY other download link for the Bugfix please?
Mega is doing my head in with these timeouts.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes