3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
What I’m wondering is, when will the mother of GG’s wife appear, when will we start corrupting her? On the GG side there is already a third brother. And on the wife’s side, why only the sister? Well, since the game has gone to the right, it’s time to go left.

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

Johnago94

Jul 1, 2022
does anyone know hot to export last save? Changed computers and i dont want to start all over
Also if anyone has a save from the previous update with everything complete that would also help

Ekzar

Feb 11, 2017
Done that multiple days in the row and it does nothing. On the night map is not usable. Is that how its supposed to be or its a bug for me and that is why i can`t go over that step?
Well, I have the same bug
If it's still relevant, I fixed it like this:
In the save I corrected the line Wife_Mark_Cuck_write_next_day from 0 to 1 and the branch continued

Matt3642

Sep 4, 2017
whats with the new w_mc_video_10.webm to w_mc_video_26.webm files in game/images/ ? Are they for the next update or was it added to the earlier content?
If i remember rightly these were added to the mc becomes female storyline, i cant remember exactly where though sorry... yeah the bj one is something to do with being at the movies and finding people in the toilet then you "join in" as a woman and i think the last few are like your last "payment" to... cant remember his name to stop him from turning you into a woman...

So long answer short no they are not for another version but in this one..

Matt3642

Sep 4, 2017
does anyone know hot to export last save? Changed computers and i dont want to start all over
Also if anyone has a save from the previous update with everything complete that would also help
Hi your saves for this (and most renpy games) are stored at
C:\Users\(your login)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
in there will be a folder called AWifesPhone_025 (number may be different depending on version)
just copy that folder to the same place on the new computer and you should be good.. you may need to put them in the different numbered folder for new version am not sure..

Reactions: Johnago94

Smit

May 1, 2017
unpack AWifesPhone-0.4.6.1-pc\AWifesPhone-0.4.6.1-pc\game\saves

Kneeslapitsme

Jan 8, 2024
Anyone have a save just before MC feminization/sissification choice with everything else complete up to that point. I went the other path… I really don’t want to start over and I thought I saved it but didn’t.

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Are there multiple paths with different content ?
I've basicaly followed the events without thinking too much (basically corrupt everyone) and I'm wondering if restarting with different choices is worth it.
Advice appreciated and thx for the game !

AnonymousMouse

Jul 20, 2018
Bro do you play on mobile tell how
Download then download the pc version and play it through there, you can do that for any Renpy/RPGM game if you download the plugins too, saves having to mess around with android versions. Make sure to rotate the screen too for this one, there should be a little drop down at the top once you boot it up, by default it wants to play landscape which obviously doesn't work well for this game.

Reactions: Gudil

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
How do I delete save? I tried to do it in "AWifesPhone-0.4.6-pc\game\saves" but the save is still in the game.

carajames

Jun 17, 2022
I‘ve got the same problem. I can only ignore it or use the roll back function.
Same for me... all my errors have same issue i think and it's this in the traceback:

While running game code:
File "game/new_main_niece_phone_0_2.rpy", line 7014, in script
nvlfpaul "We'll see..."
Exception: Sayer 'nvlfpaul' is not defined.

Thorj

Jul 6, 2017
Have in my android version more and more images and videos no longer loading or only a few here and there in conversations. This only started after the new apps debt app, etc came in

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes