3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
I'm the new version again wife receives a message that can't be read. In the previous version there were similar situations :(
It happens when some messages are meant to be read (and received) at a certain time of the day (most NTR messages are readable at evening or at night only)

The only "real" bugs I still have are the messages from SALIM not readable because another path has not reach to good point.

The OnlyFaps message from the wife can be weird if you receive them before she started "officially" cuckolding you... Some paths should be blocked before a certain point on other paths

dabug999

Jun 9, 2021
Edit: Went a little further. Can't play it anymore. It's so stupid. Sorry. I was looking for a lighthearted wife corruption game, not some all-powerful black man controls the world somehow.
yeah the MC/Salim/Company path seems kind of dull imo. I personally think all the other side paths around MC and his wife to be the main game, actually. I think to your point all you'd have to change is to make it go from being this dumb takeover to just `market crash ceo forced out by the board` and then they have to come up with way to pay for existing debt they have. gets you almost to the same space AND makes it that much more believable about MC's wife willing to do things.

Smit

May 1, 2017
yeah the MC/Salim/Company path seems kind of dull imo. I personally think all the other side paths around MC and his wife to be the main game, actually. I think to your point all you'd have to change is to make it go from being this dumb takeover to just `market crash ceo forced out by the board` and then they have to come up with way to pay for existing debt they have. gets you almost to the same space AND makes it that much more believable about MC's wife willing to do things.
went different ways, wife always cheats

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
It’s much easier to write and find content about a cousold and a hot wife than confronting Salim, Jenna, and why being faithful to a wife? When they ask for bread and zelish. Hence the new characters in the game.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Is the MC feminization branch only for full gender transformation, or will it actually have feminization elements like for the son?

eze18

Nov 7, 2021
Can I ask you a question? In all routes, MC ends up becoming a happy cuckold? or in some not? I ask why I played with and without NTR and the wife always ends up sending the videos to him and MC is happy with that..

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Can I ask you a question? In all routes, MC ends up becoming a happy cuckold? or in some not? I ask why I played with and without NTR and the wife always ends up sending the videos to him and MC is happy with that..
Just a regular case of a developer ignoring your choices if it doesn't align with the developer's vision for the game.

Although it could be a bug too, but this developer prefers to add new content rather than fix bugs, even when it makes half of the content unplayable or inconsistent.

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
Well, this update was... ok? not the worst, not the best, here are some of my thoughts. Spoilers about the update btw.

I still don't like how he's going with the mom but maybe in the future she will get more exciting content, imo her and Aaron seems more appealing than Gerard. But like I said, in the future we could get more involved and maybe get a more fun branch.

The sister is good, I think she needed even more content, can't get enough of her, though I don't like Mark, so that path was bad for me.

Wife and Jenna was good but I still don't like how Jenna's path forces you to do 2 saves or else you can't use the app for future content but still content wise this can't go that wrong, it's just the usual cuck stuff.

I didn't play the wife and her student since I'm too lazy to do a second run from the start, but I did the colleage one and it was kinda meh, I played the student path a lot time ago and imo was far more interesting but I lost those saves lol.

For me, the wife and her boss was the best branch in this update. I like how all the girls just plot against Aria who seemed like a really sweet girl.

As for the MC romance with some girls. Lena didn't got a lot of content, but she's fun to read and her actress is sexy as hell, so ok. Also, about what Jenna said about her, maybe in the future we will be able to see her with other men, maybe. As for the Sola branch, almost the same as Jenna, she's just a cute girl and that's all. And for Aria, her actress is really hot. I was liking her in the boss branch and at the start of the MC's branch, but then they revealed she was just using MC as a tool and it was kinda a turn off. I was expecting her to be an innocent girl that can be corrupted in lots of way but looks like I was wrong. Her friend is, contrary to what the app guy said, less hot than Aria, but maybe she can be more fun in the future, who knows, she already got some action and not by the MC.

And I didn't play the Paula branch since it is unplayable. Maybe I should try the fix in the last page. Also, I have a question about this:

" About 30 steps have been added to the branch of the MC and his niece. Despite the number of steps, this is actually the most content-heavy branch. Paul will continue blackmailing the MC. The MC will get a few new choices. You'll finally have a chance to get rid of your annoying former colleague."

It means the branch that got updated was the one where the MC turns into a woman, right? since I had a save at the end of the bbc path and the romance path and they were done. My saves are kinda a mess rn. I hope somebody can answer this :(

tmv

May 31, 2017
I'm wandering if there is an overview of the paths available and the critical choices available. I played the game twice but seem to be missing quite some content

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

monnok

Aug 22, 2019
I'm kinda sad I made some choices early on that I cant take back, like having the wife quit her job to avoid pervs, and not pursuing Kirely and Hearth. I tried starting over, but lost interest in going that far back just for some content. Is there a way to edit the save so I can pick up on these stories? I have a lot of empty days at this point...

Reactions: DidPyho and Smit

Ambrosiaenjoyer

Jul 11, 2023
I'm the new version again wife receives a message that can't be read. In the previous version there were similar situations :(
Try checking the message later in the afternoon or at night, some of them won't work during the morning and just kind of sit there.

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
I really think this game might need a re-work of sorts or something. All the paths are just so mixed into eachother and i still dont see no separation or consistency within them. I know it is a work of fiction so some things are reasonable but the incositency breaks the connection of story very badly.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes