3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
are there more xy app steps in game yet (for fem mc)? I only got the first ones where paul says in 15 days he will text again but he doesn’t text again, where you as a girl meet you boss + your male friend, and a few texts from Jenna about it.
I really really want my mc to be a girl.

edit:
if you skip adding mc to phone does someone else add you?

Last edited:

irlylikefeet

Feb 18, 2023
I was hoping there would be foot fetish content with Christina :(.

I like this game a lot but it requires quite a bit of micromanagement from the player... and not the fun type either.. like pausing story lines to help the story flow more naturally and the constant stat shuffling.

I dunno the game needs more meat on its branches and less branches methinks. Still a really fun and hot time though especially Jenna and the Wife in the MC cuck path.

I'm hoping we see more QoS tattoos photoshopped into scenes since it is one of the first story hooks but is pretty much irrelevant the rest of the story. The wife taking the MC with her when she gets the tattoo seems like a logical next step in the story imo.

sandor nagy

May 31, 2018
Not sure whether this request was made previously or not.... please.. for the love of GOD... make Fuckstagram notifications optional... by either have a toggle to not get notifications at all... or make the follow/following toogle working.... I hate the spam of fuckstagram notifications...

Reactions: Dan1605

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
*sigh* Damn.. I hate to say this, as this was one of my favorite games on here, always looking forward to it, supported it whenever I could, was genuinely curious how the stories would play out.. but yea.. gonna have to take a break from it for a good long while. Its not the weirdly overlapping stories (she won't go out w/ a guy because she doesn't want to cheat on him, but she's cheating on him with two other guys, but they have an open relationship where they tell each other everything). That's fine, I can allocate my brain to run each thread separately. Its.. Ok, I have no problem with NTR. Its hot, and some of my fave games have it. 'Bad things happening' is hot too, zero issues with that. Or any kink in this game, really - its even tame vs half the stuff I enjoy. Its just that now..

First off, you get a control app, hours and hours and hours are about controlling folk around you with it.. and then suddenly at some point in the game, the MC totally loses control. The app seems to do nothing anymore (you can set the wife up to be bombarded with BWC stuff and she'll still go the other route), the ones you're still trying to get with more (eg. sis, wife's sis) just ghost you, you're constantly taunted about how this person or that person is going to be taken from you and you don't get to do anything about it (even if they're on your app). The only things you really do with the app now are 'spy on everything falling apart' and 'click this button if you want to see any more content, because if you don't there won't be'.

More at the core though, in the last few updates you just suddenly become a helpless spectator as bad things happen around you. Which would be ok if the game started that way, then you'd just be following the trainwreck with popcorn. It would be ok if at each 'bad thing' stage you were getting to make choices to help the trainwreck along. Instead you just suddenly step out of the player seat and into a spectator being mocked for not getting to do anything in the game. The NTR moves from 'hot' to just... I don't know, just 'sad' or something. Its like instead of the MC getting screwed with, its you (the player) suddenly being screwed with. Instead of you (the player) causing bad things to happen to the MC and those around him, you (the player) suddenly lose all agency and everything you've been trying to juggle falls to the floor. Instead of a player who Could choose to save someone (eg. the wife, the sis) and Muahaha 'Don't!', you just get mocking texts about how every loved one abandons you and you better just take it. Which again, would be fine if that had been the game all along, totally a valid genre. But its like a 180 from a (potential path) strong powerful character with a Control App to someone who'd rather have a spycam and tissues.

Meh. Pictures are still hot, don't regret my time with the early game, and maybe this game will bounce back eventually. If not.. well, hopefully the folk that are still enjoying it get to still enjoy it, each to their own.

T-da-man

Sep 7, 2022
*sigh* Damn.. I hate to say this, as this was one of my favorite games on here, always looking forward to it, supported it whenever I could, was genuinely curious how the stories would play out.. but yea.. gonna have to take a break from it for a good long while. Its not the weirdly overlapping stories (she won't go out w/ a guy because she doesn't want to cheat on him, but she's cheating on him with two other guys, but they have an open relationship where they tell each other everything). That's fine, I can allocate my brain to run each thread separately. Its.. Ok, I have no problem with NTR. Its hot, and some of my fave games have it. 'Bad things happening' is hot too, zero issues with that. Or any kink in this game, really - its even tame vs half the stuff I enjoy. Its just that now..

First off, you get a control app, hours and hours and hours are about controlling folk around you with it.. and then suddenly at some point in the game, the MC totally loses control. The app seems to do nothing anymore (you can set the wife up to be bombarded with BWC stuff and she'll still go the other route), the ones you're still trying to get with more (eg. sis, wife's sis) just ghost you, you're constantly taunted about how this person or that person is going to be taken from you and you don't get to do anything about it (even if they're on your app). The only things you really do with the app now are 'spy on everything falling apart' and 'click this button if you want to see any more content, because if you don't there won't be'.

More at the core though, in the last few updates you just suddenly become a helpless spectator as bad things happen around you. Which would be ok if the game started that way, then you'd just be following the trainwreck with popcorn. It would be ok if at each 'bad thing' stage you were getting to make choices to help the trainwreck along. Instead you just suddenly step out of the player seat and into a spectator being mocked for not getting to do anything in the game. The NTR moves from 'hot' to just... I don't know, just 'sad' or something. Its like instead of the MC getting screwed with, its you (the player) suddenly being screwed with. Instead of you (the player) causing bad things to happen to the MC and those around him, you (the player) suddenly lose all agency and everything you've been trying to juggle falls to the floor. Instead of a player who Could choose to save someone (eg. the wife, the sis) and Muahaha 'Don't!', you just get mocking texts about how every loved one abandons you and you better just take it. Which again, would be fine if that had been the game all along, totally a valid genre. But its like a 180 from a (potential path) strong powerful character with a Control App to someone who'd rather have a spycam and tissues.

Meh. Pictures are still hot, don't regret my time with the early game, and maybe this game will bounce back eventually. If not.. well, hopefully the folk that are still enjoying it get to still enjoy it, each to their own.
Yeah, I'm feeling this. The app supposedly lets MC control his wife's attractions, but apparently not really... even if you never corrupt her at all, she still starts cheating... then you even get very specific commands like prompting her to specifically go and interact with other characters more like Mark or Gregg, you can even straight up command her to stop trying to investigate things that you're doing completely... but you can't command her to stop talking to Jenna, or to stop hiding it when she is cheating on you with other people (after you already got her to an open relationship status). The controls don't even seem to matter because MC is throwing influence with an app actually influencing peoples' minds, but Jenna sends them a few skanky/innuendo texts about loving black cock and a couple dick pics and they just go with whatever she is suggesting instead and run off to hang with her at a club or shop or whatever. New characters keep popping in at random like mom and her entire secret incest business, while characters that started the entire game off like Mark and sharing or Christina and anything related to that shaky QoS group commitment/people getting tattoos story that left us sitting through LOOOONG group chats and side conversations are just getting shelved...

Might have to leave this one to simmer and come back to it after a while if the story can't at least stay on the rails. This is turning into the Fast and Furious movies where the first one is some racers stealing shipments of DVD players and shit and the newest one is nuclear submarines and jets and midair battles...

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023

I agree 100 percent. This is all probably already an obituary. We are slowly being pushed towards the edge of the abyss. Where will we have to make a choice to continue playing the game where there is no branch of fidelity and confrontation, only the branch of the eunuch or the hot wife with the feminization of the GG?

Reactions: HypnoKitten

PokedHoleGuru

Oct 13, 2021
On the same side as the previous couple of replies. A lot of steps could be compartmentalize to make them more rewarding maybe, but there's a bigger issue that T-D pointed out. You just lose control really after Talim is introduced. Then it's just pressing which convo you want without much interaction. The control app just loses functionality. Hypnoing yourself does nothing, and most of the categories to push don't lead to unique paths or situations so you just spend your time either ignoring it completely or maxing out everything with no real reward for it.

The biggest thing holding this game back is the general structure. On a first playthrough it's fine, it gets the job done. But trying to tell a Grand narrative that all connects together isn't really the best idea. The loop is fun, making it a sandbox where you get a dozen or so girls to control app to do a bunch of shit is more fun than the whole storyline and company stuff.

Reactions: Vitegra

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
On the same side as the previous couple of replies. A lot of steps could be compartmentalize to make them more rewarding maybe, but there's a bigger issue that T-D pointed out. You just lose control really after Talim is introduced. Then it's just pressing which convo you want without much interaction. The control app just loses functionality. Hypnoing yourself does nothing, and most of the categories to push don't lead to unique paths or situations so you just spend your time either ignoring it completely or maxing out everything with no real reward for it.

The biggest thing holding this game back is the general structure. On a first playthrough it's fine, it gets the job done. But trying to tell a Grand narrative that all connects together isn't really the best idea. The loop is fun, making it a sandbox where you get a dozen or so girls to control app to do a bunch of shit is more fun than the whole storyline and company stuff.
Well that depends. For instance I quite enjoyed the path with Paul getting turned into a girl up to where I stopped after hearing about the big restructure update. If the stats matter like with the original son feminization or the sister-in-law path then great. The thing that bogs the game down is that feeling of what point is the app serving if the stats don't mean anything.

Which is why I've started advocating for the original UI. Like maybe make it so that you can reverse the influence of those around on some character's like the black men in the sister's paths slowly raising her bbc stat or instead of having the son straight up take interest in the Mc and actively try to sleep with him then maybe make him interested but held back for the fear of incest which you could remove through the family stat.

The structure of the game can work it's just not fully realized in it's presentation. At least that's how I feel

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
I swear the storylines are just so damn stupid so many contradict each other like seriously if your keeping you wife loyal it should just close off paths were she is not loyal and vise versa. Plus the main plot holy hell its so bad.

Nov 20, 2023
I can't play the boss(job) route in the new update it show that (it is the end of current content)and also the erics father route
Please some one help......

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
Not sure if this is a bug or something, but you don't actually get paid for the tasks set by mr. Salim in the mc feminization path. not a single dime :(

Mikejones978

Oct 22, 2018
The branching on this has got way out of hand plot lines constantly not making sense, long winded chats that go nowhere after months but your forced to be part of them to access other content in certain story lines, updates focusing primarily on side content and now a revision of the earlier content to add more branching paths to some how make it more coherent/interesting. Getting harder and harder to support this game with each update.

ravercivics

Dec 28, 2023
Bumping this, because I had the same problem
This is from the games Patreon page.

Added an option to reset branch progress. Added an option to unlock certain branches (Kirely, Hearth) without fulfilling their prerequisites. If you reset the branch of the wife and her job, several branches related to it will be reset as well. After resetting this branch, you can choose a job for the wife (Office or School) by clicking a new button. Unlock buttons and job choice buttons are only visible right after you reset the corresponding branches. Keep that in mind
IMPORTANT: Use the bugfix attached to this post if you want to install the bugfix and add the new feature without downloading the full game or update. Unzip it, copy the files and paste them in the 'A Wife's Phone/game' folder
Here's the link for the new option to reset branch

vlk77

Apr 10, 2018
How do I activate the Christmas event? I accidentally clicked on the option of not wanting to see the event, and the option never appeared again, not even in other saves

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes