3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Pleebis

Apr 14, 2022
Hey, i'm having a problem with Step 2 of Wife and her job #1. It says that i have to eavesdrop through her camera but when i click on it at every time of the day, it always says : can't connect. How can i progress ?
did you ever find a fix to this? I'm having the same issue

damzume

Mar 11, 2024
Hello,
Would appreciate some help if possible. On the PC version, seems all of a sudden the game stopped showing videos, either in the chats or in the gallery. When attempting to click on a video from the chat or the gallery, the game interface goes a bit dim as but nothing plays nor are there any video sounds; if I click as to progress the action the game moves on etc. The images all work fine but none of the videos will display any longer and not sure what is the cause. Tried different saves, tried a fresh playthough, tried changing between the options under Renderer, tried updating the drivers for the pc but nothing seems to make and difference. Not sure how to troubleshoot this further :(

ravercivics

Dec 28, 2023
From Bloody Ink's Patreon page

Hello everyone,
After receiving a few reports about the issues with the Android version of the game, I checked the available builds. Looks like the Android version on Mega can’t be updated for some reason. As a result, the new content remains inaccessible. If you’re facing this issue, please remove the APK file and redownload it from Pixeldrain. Some players said this method had helped them fix this issue. If this method doesn’t help you, try to uninstall the game completely along with the archive and saves (make a backup of a couple of saves and transfer them to another directory to be able to restore them later) and reinstall it.
In the future, I will only upload the Android versions of the game to Pixeldrain. I hope this issue never occurs again
Hello everyone,
I’m releasing another bugfix (it’s probably the last patch for this version of the game).
Fixed:
- The persistent black background with the word ‘Disconnected’ written on it. This bug occurred after the completion of one of the steps.
- The missing pictures on the MC’s sister’s phone in some of her branches.
- A few typos in different branches.
The old download links for the game and the updates have been updated. If you’ve just downloaded the most recent version, you don’t need the bugfix.
p.s. The bugfix for the Android version will be available a little later. I need to update the whole build and reupload it.

Piesnababy

Mar 30, 2022
I just download the game on Android. Don't have any saves. When I start the game, this message is displayed. Can someone tell me what to do to run the game?

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
I just download the game on Android. Don't have any saves. When I start the game, this message is displayed. Can someone tell me what to do to run the game?
This game can only be played by experts, not rookies. You can sleep peacefully 1710330261169.jpeg

ravercivics

Dec 28, 2023
Android v0.4.5 part 2

If you have the game installed, on your android phone you don't need to delete or move anything in order to install the new version. All you have to do is install this APK file ( ). After that, you can start playing right away (it worked on my emulator). If you're installing the game on your device for the first time, you also have to download this archive ( , ) and read the .
This update consists of about 23k lines, or 120-130k words, 370-380 images and 73 videos. The updated branches are listed in one of the previous posts.
If you're only installing the update, you need to unzip the archive. Inside, you'll find the script files and the images folder. Copy these files and the folder, paste them into the game folder (‘A Wife’s Phone/game’) and confirm file replacement.

Reactions: JohnArun1414

Piesnababy

Mar 30, 2022
I did. I downloader game. But I have no idea what to do. On a PC o know how to find files and paste to the directory but I don't know how to do this on phone.

sandor nagy

May 31, 2018
Is the blackmail route the only interracial route? Thanks in advance
- for the wife, the school 'job' NTR route has such scenes
- for the wife also there are fuckstagram messages if you flirt heavy with both black dudes - if you do everything possible to get their attention
- for MC yes, the blackmail route
- for MC also the cuckold part of the story has scenes -- *SPOILER ALERT* -- where you go to clubs and film the wife having sex with black dudes

Nov 28, 2023
So here's the thing. For whoring out and corrupting Wife and other girls, stop with the shame shit. Guys, just focus on the girls being sluts and being hypnotized into losing all morality. You can keep the husband pushing his wife onto other guys, that's fine. Have them talk about it, have them participate together in the corruption. And make the fucking black guys if you have to have this kink likable. If your going to do a feminization storyline, make the person the MC feminizes for worthy of this. Put effort into making this feel like the correct choice. I just have to rant about this. Girls slutting it up, guys even helping slut up their girls, this is all good. But the fucking betrayal and impotency shit is poison. Lust is good. Lust is strong. Lust for beautiful woman and seeing beautiful woman fall is great.
Let the girls be slutty without them being mean to the MC who is pushing them to be slutty. And if your having feminization, make it feel liberating and worthwhille.

Emotional investment. Christ, these NTR things have the fun corruption content but the emotional sense of a zombie.

sissy reign

Sep 6, 2020
hiya :)

I need some help from you lovely people...

I've got a message from the wife where she talks about Mr Salim offers her a job stripping. This just constantly keeps coming back after it's read.
What am I missing?

Also, how do I progress the story with Kirely? I'm on step 17 and I can't work out how to proceed
1710455917572.png
How do I advance the onlyfaps branch?

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
hiya :)

I need some help from you lovely people...

I've got a message from the wife where she talks about Mr Salim offers her a job stripping. This just constantly keeps coming back after it's read.

Also, how do I progress the story with Kirely? I'm on step 17 and I can't work out how to proceed
View attachment 3443545
how do I advance the onlyfaps branch?
don't forget to post the pics and videos on onlyfaps

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes