3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

DariusAquarius

Nov 13, 2023
I'm on the Beta Cuck path, I did the transformation to save niece and gave the wife to Paul.
I'm at step 113 of Julia's branch and it says switch to wife's phone. How am I suppose to do that, when I haven't added the wife?
The only way I know of, and how I did it, is to edit the save. Go on for example grviewer and change "julia_line_stage" from 113 to 114. You will have to do that 3 times if I remember correctly (or simply change it to 117 I think).

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
The only way I know of, and how I did it, is to edit the save. Go on for example grviewer and change "julia_line_stage" from 113 to 114. You will have to do that 3 times if I remember correctly (or simply change it to 117 I think).
What are the key choices to get this path? I tried the "Add neither" but then it wouldn't go down the XY path. Not sure why.

WitcherSteven

Sep 17, 2020
After I edit the save file, the game can't read this save file.

DariusAquarius

Nov 13, 2023
After I edit the save file, the game can't read this save file.
I dont know why that happened so Im just going to describe how I did it.
1. Save the game - remember which Slot its saved in or just choose your most recent save (for me: 8-3-LT1.save)
2. Open the file in a save Editor (I used grviewer.com) and search for the specific variable here " julia_line_stage" If you want to skip the Valeries Phone steps completely set it to 118.
3. Download the file
4. Delete the existing file in AWifesPhone05-0.4.7-pc\game\saves\8-3-LT1.save <- again replace the specific file with your own save
5. Delete the existing file in C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AWifesPhone_0_5\8-3-LT1.save <- again replace the specific file with your own save (In Mac you will find it with under Library/Renpy/8-3-LT1.save )
6. Load the specific save

You never need to close the game to edit the saves, I dont know what went wrong with your save, but I hop this helps.

WitcherSteven

Sep 17, 2020
I dont know why that happened so Im just going to describe how I did it.
1. Save the game - remember which Slot its saved in or just choose your most recent save (for me: 8-3-LT1.save)
2. Open the file in a save Editor (I used grviewer.com) and search for the specific variable here " julia_line_stage" If you want to skip the Valeries Phone steps completely set it to 118.
3. Download the file
4. Delete the existing file in AWifesPhone05-0.4.7-pc\game\saves\8-3-LT1.save <- again replace the specific file with your own save
5. Delete the existing file in C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AWifesPhone_0_5\8-3-LT1.save <- again replace the specific file with your own save (In Mac you will find it with under Library/Renpy/8-3-LT1.save )
6. Load the specific save

You never need to close the game to edit the saves, I dont know what went wrong with your save, but I hop this helps.
Still getting this problem, can you please share the save for this step?

DariusAquarius

Nov 13, 2023
What are the key choices to get this path? I tried the "Add neither" but then it wouldn't go down the XY path. Not sure why.

Uhm I think you are confusing the paths.

If you don't add your wife nor yourself to the app and choose to go on the new sissy path. On this path you will not be able to make a choice on how to act on Julias branch. As I wrote before, most likely because the other choices (XY or Paul->Paula) don't make sense when you are being sissyfied.

If you don't add your wife nor yourself and choose the cuck path, you will get the choice on the Julia branch and go the XY route if desired.
Same if you add your wife, you can basically play as before.

Save game incompatability is quite normal for sandbox type games. Loading a save from an earlier version is always a risk because some variables might not be set to expected values, some might not even be defined. This can lead to unexpected behavior. Some people like to complain about sandboxes, but I prefer them to most of the VNs and KNs.
This is the way I did it:
"If you don't add your wife nor yourself and choose the cuck path, you will get the choice on the Julia branch and go the XY route if desired."

So I think this comment is accurate an might help you, but the game is also simply in a very buggy form right now and has never been perfect even without the previous update so it might be unrelated to your choices altogether.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Why are all these "phone" games centered around you playing the husband and your wife is pressured into fucking black guys and NTR? She has a girlfriend that pressures her into doing it. She has co-workers pressuring her. Hell, some of them even have your friends pressuring you or her or both into doing it?

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes