3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

tlovers

Dec 26, 2018
please who can a download for a new version 0.4.7 ??
EDIT:

- Here you have a Mega folder with all those files belove but Android version.

PC:

- Uncompressed 0.4.5 Part III for PC.
- Uncompressed 0.4.5 Part III for Mac.
- Uncompressed Update Only to 0.4.5 Part III Version for PC/Mac.
- 0.4.5 Part III BugFix #1 files for PC/Mac

Mac:

- Compressed 0.4.5 Part III for PC.
- Compressed 0.4.5 Part III for Mac.
- Compressed Update Only to 0.4.5 Part III for PC/Mac.
- 0.4.5 Part III BugFix #1 files for PC/Mac

Android:

- 0.4.5 Part III APK File for Android.

TUTORIAL THAT IS FOR YOU ONLY IF YOU WILL INSTALL IT FOR A FIRST TIME. TO UPDATE YOU CAN SKIP THIS PART AND INSTALL ONLY APK FROM ABOVE.
1. FIRST DOWNLOAD THEN INSTALL AN APK FILE FROM URL ABOVE THAT CONTAINS LATEST GAME FILES AND MAKE SURE TO RUN IT AT LEAST ONCE THEN CLOSE IT.
2. DOWNLOAD archive.0.3.5.rpa FILE TO YOUR PHONE FROM HERE:
OR
3. MOVE archive.0.3.5.rpa FROM YOUR DOWNLOAD FOLDER TO THIS DIRECTORY ON YOUR PHONE: "Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.bloodyink.awifesphone/game".
4. MAKE SURE THAT THE PATH TO THIS FOLDER IS CORRECT AND THE SAME AS THE ONE ABOVE.
5. LAST STEP IS TO DO NOT MODIFY OR CHANGE THE NAME OF RPA ARCHIVE OTHERWISE THE GAME WON'T WORK SO BE SURE THAT IT REMAINS UNTOUCHED AND NAMED: 'archive.0.3.5.rpa'.
6. EnJoy :)

Last edited:

ErnestoQSP

Feb 19, 2018
Can someone recommend a tutorial on how to make a similar game on renpy? Before that, I mainly used qsp and a little twine. Now I'm very eager to redo one of my games in a similar way.

Demonius88

Jun 1, 2021
PC:

Pixeldrain - Uncompressed 0.4.5 Part III for PC.
Pixeldrain - Uncompressed 0.4.5 Part III for Mac.
Pixeldrain - Uncompressed Update Only to 0.4.5 Part III Version for PC/Mac.
Pixeldrain - 0.4.5 Part III BugFix #1 files for PC/Mac

Mac:

Pixeldrain - Compressed 0.4.5 Part III for PC.
Pixeldrain - Compressed 0.4.5 Part III for Mac.
Pixeldrain - Compressed Update Only to 0.4.5 Part III for PC/Mac.

Android:

Pixeldrain - 0.4.5 Part III APK File for Android.

TUTORIAL THAT IS FOR YOU ONLY IF YOU WILL INSTALL IT FOR A FIRST TIME. TO UPDATE YOU CAN SKIP THIS PART AND INSTALL ONLY APK FROM ABOVE.
1. FIRST DOWNLOAD THEN INSTALL AN APK FILE FROM URL ABOVE THAT CONTAINS LATEST GAME FILES AND MAKE SURE TO RUN IT AT LEAST ONCE THEN CLOSE IT.
2. DOWNLOAD archive.0.3.5.rpa FILE TO YOUR PHONE FROM HERE: Pixeldrain
3. MOVE archive.0.3.5.rpa FROM YOUR DOWNLOAD FOLDER TO THIS DIRECTORY ON YOUR PHONE: "Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.bloodyink.awifesphone/game".
4. MAKE SURE THAT THE PATH TO THIS FOLDER IS CORRECT AND THE SAME AS THE ONE ABOVE.
5. LAST STEP IS TO DO NOT MODIFY OR CHANGE THE NAME OF RPA ARCHIVE OTHERWISE THE GAME WON'T WORK SO BE SURE THAT IT REMAINS UNTOUCHED AND NAMED: 'archive.0.3.5.rpa'.
Thanks bro

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
PC:

Mac:

Android:

2. DOWNLOAD archive.0.3.5.rpa FILE TO YOUR PHONE FROM HERE: Pixeldrain
Thx but unfortunatelly links are not working. At least for me..

assdfds

Feb 3, 2017
Okay so I downloaded the new version above and when I open my save files, several people including the wife are no longer in the spy app. I was able to get to the wife's phone by opening up the meet and fuck app and hitting back, which took me there instead of back to my own phone like it should. Are these the bugs that need a bugfix, or is it one of those deals where you have to start over and old saves are no longer valid?

Kingsmeed

Dec 22, 2023
Android not w
EDIT:

Mega - Here you have a Mega folder with all those files belove but Android version.

PC:

Mac:

Android:

Pixeldrain OR Mega
Android not working bro please add new link

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
EDIT:

Mega - Here you have a Mega folder with all those files belove but Android version.

PC:

Mac:

Android:

Pixeldrain OR Mega
Is this 0.4.5 part III now actually the version 0.4.7?

Reactions: tlovers

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
4.7 changelog ?
According to discord this added new routes at the beggining where you decided against adding yourself, wife or son(or any combination of the three) to the app.
I don't know if it ads more steps to already existing routes.
IMPORTANT: it says you should not have paused routes before loading your game with this new version.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020

Hello everyone,

Before I tell you the news, I’d like to once again thank everyone who is supporting the game and me, its developer. Thank you for your kind words and for motivating me. And I’d also like to thank everyone who plays the game and enjoys it. In just one year, the game has attracted a community full of wonderful people. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!

Now let me tell you the news. I’d like to share some details with you about the content you’re going to see in the new update. I mentioned earlier that this update, as well as 1-3 updates after it, would feature revised old content and some new branches. These new branches take place at the beginning of the game. There aren’t many of them, and, in general, each of them is devoted to one of the following scenarios:
— The MC didn’t add himself to the app
— The MC didn’t add his wife to the app
— The MC didn’t add his son to the app
— The MC didn’t add his wife’s sister to the app.

So far, I’ve written the following branches:
— The branch that activates if you add neither the wife nor yourself (the very beginning of the game, the basis for the branches listed below) – 50 steps
— The MC added neither the wife nor himself to the app (NTR) – 100 steps
— The MC added neither the wife nor himself to the app (Sissification) – 100 steps
— The MC didn’t add the wife to the app but added himself (Alpha+cheating) – 50 steps

I’m still working on the dialogue, so the Alpha branch is going to get more content. I might also add the start of the branch of the son and the branch of the wife’s sister.

As you can see, this update features fewer branches than the previous updates did, but the number of steps for each of these branches has increased. In other words, even though this update consists of 4 branches, the amount of content hasn’t decreased.

IMPORTANT: I suppose you know that in order to access new content, you’ll have to go back to the moment when the MC installs the app and decides who he needs to add. For this reason, I’m going to implement a new game start feature. It’ll allow you to access new content without starting the game from scratch.

However, this update is a little bit less content-heavy than the previous updates. While adding new content, I have to work on the old content as well. I’m mostly adding additional blockers at different stages of various branches to remove contradictions between them (for example, the wife shouldn’t cheat on the MC in one branch and remain faithful to him in another). This takes up a lot of time. I hope you understand.

Speaking about the amount of content, so far, I’ve written about 10-12k dialogue lines, or about 60-70k words. Besides, this update will contain more videos than the previous updates did (about 40 videos). I haven’t counted the images, but trust me, there will be more than enough of them.

Well, that’s all from me for now.

BI
For those of you that missed this.

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
EDIT:

PC:

Mac:

Android:

Pixeldrain OR Mega
Do we get the bugfix automatically installed with the Android version?

Reactions: tarceinus

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
Someone could share some saves from the previous version? ;);)
hello, i tryed my old save but the new version interpret them diferently, its getting a bit messy that i dont even arrive to follow my paths, so better to restart again... even the game play is one of the llongest i have seen here

• Red Heart
Reactions: Brenda
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes