3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

ayylmao1313

Dec 1, 2022
wait do you suppose to start a new game when updating the version? cause after i load my 0.4.6 save its different, like the wife is working when i didnt follow job route then

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
Seems like this update is just nonfunctional. I started a new game from the beginning, and about 75% of the previous content no longer is available. I tried loading a save from the previous version, and all of them exclude the wife from the app. Oh well. Maybe the dev will put out a patch to fix it.

Reactions: walcot

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
Yeah the update broke my save too. The only people still in the app are Christina and the stepsister, every other route has been reset to step 0 and I can't add them to the app. I really hope this gets fixed and my saves aren't ruined.

Chanduchinal

Jan 17, 2024
Any idea for Saves in MAC. All my saves are gone, don't want to play this from the beginning because the way game is designed is to repetitive. WHY DEV WHY??? :cry:

DariusAquarius

Nov 13, 2023
Any idea for Saves in MAC. All my saves are gone, don't want to play this from the beginning because the way game is designed is to repetitive. WHY DEV WHY??? :cry:
Save from previous version of the game are incompatible with the newest version of the game. Your old save are still under user/Library/RenpyAWifesPhone_025 new saves, for the new version will be under user/Library/RenpyAWifesPhone_05. If you want to continue with your old save you will have to continue playing on old version of the game.

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
Okay, fuck this game then. If the dev is breaking saves on purpose when it takes so fucking long to get to the actual content there's no point in keeping up with it.

Reactions: kunomu

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023
Does the game at least work properly without any bug if you start from the beginning ?
yes (but I don't know what version was leaked here. If this version is before the bugfix, there're some bugs)

Last edited:

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023
Okay, fuck this game then. If the dev is breaking saves on purpose when it takes so fucking long to get to the actual content there's no point in keeping up with it.
If you say all these things, that means you don't even know what content was added. So, I think it's really better for you not to play this game

Reactions: Mr.Music

keroks

Apr 30, 2017
It's not a bug. I just didn't add anything except the version number. I also broke the saves ;)
You misunderstood me. I do not blame you. It's just that all the roads are suddenly closed and I can't move forward. I'm just looking for a solution to this. Since I cannot get to a point different from the previous version, I am looking for the solution here.

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023
You misunderstood me. I do not blame you. It's just that all the roads are suddenly closed and I can't move forward. I'm just looking for a solution to this. Since I cannot get to a point different from the previous version, I am looking for the solution here.
you can always check my Patreon and see what content was added. Posts of this kind are always available for everyone ;)

NeoEnformasyon

Mar 8, 2024
yes (but I don't know what version was leaked here. If this version is before the bugfix, there're some bugs)
When u start new game :

Cuck path step 16 stuck ; sometimes restart again cuck path all scenario ; stuck lvl 16 always

Sisy path stuck step 34 ; Jenna dont buy black dildo

Alpha path cant start because u can add urselves wifespy if u didnt add ur wife

Hope helps for u and success more urselves & Great game

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023
When u start new game :

Cuck path step 16 stuck ; sometimes restart again cuck path all scenario ; stuck lvl 16 always

Sisy path stuck step 34 ; Jenna dont buy black dildo

Alpha path cant start because u can add urselves wifespy if u didnt add ur wife

Hope helps for u and success more urselves & Great game
play other branches to fix all these "bugs". I even wrote it in the walkthrough, man 1712433777820.png

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes