3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
no complaints still working myself through this update.

side note, when i went to jenna and mikes house this time, without adding wifes phone, i was still able to connect to her phone to easedrop.

Reactions: Lspntr

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Wait is there an alpha route now or has there always been one? I just assumed you get cucked no matter what.
Don't know about the past 2-3 releases, I stopped downloading them, but there had been one where you were refused to be feminized, had a hot-wife path (the wife would tell you about stuff, you'd agree together), you seduced the women around you w/ the app (sis-in-law, friend's wife, son's gf, store girl, sis, niece), and were generally 'in control' with the 'control' app. In the past few months though, yea, the app stops doing anything beyond voyeuring, and all the women decide to either ignore you or cheat on you, and your brain short-circuits into liking it because the woman you hate sent you a couple of messages with bbc in them and you went 'oh, yea, no, that sounds like exactly what I wanted all along'. *shrug*

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Nothing substantial has been added to that path since before the Christmas update in 4.5 part 1
Thank you very much. I mean for example, if the new partner's entry also appears in the teacher's branch. I just started the game again and I don't even remember it anymore.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I had to start a new game because the game just seemed very broken, especially when I go into the WifeSpy app and there is no one in the app any longer, even though I had the wife and her sister in it. I even tried loading a couple of other saves and they all have them gone (I haven't started a new game since the beginning, just reloading saves from previous versions).

So, in the new game, I get to the place where you get to add a second person. I go through Jenna and then Christina, which doesn't work of course. Then I get to the son, which I don't access. Then I get to Mia. I choose to add her, but for whatever reason, it sends the MC a text message with a video for sissy content. It isn't what I chose, as I don't want that kind of content. I tried it a second time, and same thing happened. So, decided not to add Mia and to get out of the app and it still sends me a message with the stupid sissy video content. Is the game broken at this stage??

Reactions: Delerou

iLeNathan

Aug 1, 2017
Don't know about the past 2-3 releases, I stopped downloading them, but there had been one where you were refused to be feminized, had a hot-wife path (the wife would tell you about stuff, you'd agree together), you seduced the women around you w/ the app (sis-in-law, friend's wife, son's gf, store girl, sis, niece), and were generally 'in control' with the 'control' app. In the past few months though, yea, the app stops doing anything beyond voyeuring, and all the women decide to either ignore you or cheat on you, and your brain short-circuits into liking it because the woman you hate sent you a couple of messages with bbc in them and you went 'oh, yea, no, that sounds like exactly what I wanted all along'. *shrug*
Disappointing. I like ntr but I would also like a route where you’re in charge completely. Also Jenna needs to get dicked down at some point because she gets annoying towards the later content imo.

blizz

May 14, 2018
with new update i have to restart the whole game is this right??????

It seems so. I'm just curious, was it known from the very beginning of the update announcement? I really tried to read all those posts on the site/patreon with lots of text. Maybe I missed the part where it said: Guys, the next update:
  • will break saves
  • you need to start from scratch
  • now you need to manage branches to see old content

Reactions: walcot

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I had to start a new game because the game just seemed very broken, especially when I go into the WifeSpy app and there is no one in the app any longer, even though I had the wife and her sister in it. I even tried loading a couple of other saves and they all have them gone (I haven't started a new game since the beginning, just reloading saves from previous versions).

So, in the new game, I get to the place where you get to add a second person. I go through Jenna and then Christina, which doesn't work of course. Then I get to the son, which I don't access. Then I get to Mia. I choose to add her, but for whatever reason, it sends the MC a text message with a video for sissy content. It isn't what I chose, as I don't want that kind of content. I tried it a second time, and same thing happened. So, decided not to add Mia and to get out of the app and it still sends me a message with the stupid sissy video content. Is the game broken at this stage??
Did you add yourself to the WifeSpy app? If you didn't then you are down to MtF/Sissy path. I think, because if you don't add yourself then someone else will and at that point you are not really in control what happens to you.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
It seems so. I'm just curious, was it known from the very beginning of the update announcement? I really tried to read all those posts on the site/patreon with lots of text. Maybe I missed the part where it said: Guys, the next update:
  • will break saves
  • you need to start from scratch
  • now you need to manage branches to see old content
This game is still in progress so you can always assume that the new update will break saves if not stated that it does not break saves. The new added variables and scripts will break the old saves. I already made my mind to play when the game is completed and not before, you are just alpha/beta tester for the game.

blizz

May 14, 2018
This game is still in progress so you can always assume that the new update will break saves if not stated that it does not break saves. The new added variables and scripts will break the old saves. I already made my mind to play when the game is completed and not before, you are just alpha/beta tester for the game.
This doesn't negate the fact that it could have been warned about in advance. There are many games that don't break your progress or provide the opportunity for progress transfer (at least partially).
As many have already mentioned, this game is quite lengthy, and if there's now a non-zero chance of starting over simply because a new update has broken something and is incompatible, and no one cares that you'll lose a bunch of time to get back to the content you already have - that's sad.

Reactions: walcot

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
will check that, thank you <3
Hey dev. When can we expect the public release here with all the bug fixes. Since everyone is complaining so much about bugs so I have decided to play this update after all the bug fixes because I don't want to feel angry on you. You have developed such a nice game so there is no reason for me to be mad on you.

Reactions: munan123

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
It's a total mess now as far as I'm concerned. Old saves were essentially gone. You start a new game and you don't add husband and wife to the phone and then yes, it's stuck at buying black dildo step because it says to do something else and there is nothing to do [...]
To add a couple of points - I say that saves are essentially gone not for the reason they migrated to another folder and I couldn't see them anymore, of course, but for the reason the wife disappears from the app as was mentioned here already, and other routes seem messed too. As I kept wife in the app at certain point and just gave away ability to control (issue commands) and she was on almost all available routes (Jenna, work, Greg, son-in-law, Fuckstagram) it was pointless to continue.

If you somehow want to play the game now - do yourself good and use that kind of mod. Don't get confused - I don't know why would anyone give a shit about weekdays as they're never mentioned in-game and nothing is tied to them you just pass certain amount of days to progress, BUT - you can also add a button on top of the screen to the skip time to the next day right away. Tremendous thing that saves a lot of clicking and time. Why the dev hasn't implemented something like that yet is totally beyond me. You need to get to evenings in the beginning of the game to go on dates, but then it gets kind of obsolete and if you agree to meet someone you mostly see the message next day about how it went and that's it. So previously as you approached the end of the current version you might have some days when nothing happens and would still have to click like 4 times to advance to the next day. At least there are hotkeys now available to help with that, maybe I just didn't notice them previously. Still - the button to advance a day beats pressing a hotkey 4 times...

Reactions: blizz

Sld

Jul 26, 2017
i'd like to say i found the content very good is this last patch. It felt like a flashback (should have been content before i went all out in all the other branches), but the buildup was good and the outcome even better. Keep this up ;-)

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
the NOT ADDING THE WIFE questline is very bugged, often there are pictures that cause a error and it says needs evening but its not doing anything at evening.

-> i used online savefile editor, search for the words line_stage and find the right one, then add a number to it, then you can continue ^^

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes