3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023
When u start new game :

Cuck path step 16 stuck ; sometimes restart again cuck path all scenario ; stuck lvl 16 always

Sisy path stuck step 34 ; Jenna dont buy black dildo

Alpha path cant start because u can add urselves wifespy if u didnt add ur wife

Hope helps for u and success more urselves & Great game
Alpha path starts right after step 48 of the initial branch, if you make the right choice which is marked

NeoEnformasyon

Mar 8, 2024
Alpha path starts right after step 48 of the initial branch, if you make the right choice which is marked
Bro ; try start new game honestly they r stuck :) without renpy editor doesnt matter ; u alwast stuck
only wants too show u thats why i start new game again and again

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So let me get this straight,
My original branch adds the wife.
THIS UPDATE forces me to play a branch that I didn't want and I do not add my wife to the phone and I have to play this branch up to Branch 48
AFTER which
An "alpha Branch" is triggered where I have actually added my wife to the phone myself which is what the original save was prior to this particular version?

Reactions: guedes737

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
At this rate "Play other Branches" should define the exact Branches you want played to fix whatever issues exist
so it would read "Play Step 45 on the MC and Sister's wife path to progress" and not an ambigious "other branches" subtext
Case in Point the MC branch for the aformentioned "did not add wife to phone" is on Step 16 and it reads "Play other Branches"
BUT the only other Branches that are active is the MC sister Branch that reads "Step 9: Wait 4 days" (we wait for days and it still says "Step 9 wait 4 days) So that branch is broken for some reason. And then the only one that progresses anything is the Christine Path
So Step 16 of the "I didn't add the wife" should read "Progress the Christine Path" presuming even if progressing that particular path is indeed needed because its all completely ambiguous

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
It's a total mess now as far as I'm concerned. Old saves were essentially gone. You start a new game and you don't add husband and wife to the phone and then yes, it's stuck at buying black dildo step because it says to do something else and there is nothing to do - a lot of content is unavailable cause assumingly the duo of main chars isn't initially added to the phone app - wife routes and a lot of husband's routes like Salim's wife - the only routes that progressed steadily for me were Paul/Niece and Christina, though it's either I missed this time the option to start MtF transformation route or it was locked out too, and Paul started fucking niece and I can't recall command for Christina to get rid of BBC craving either. Mother is added only for spying and is seemingly stuck after she gives HJ to a white dude - walkthrough app says to do something in the evening and nothing happens and there is no event on the map in the evening. Sister is stuck with all the routes till she progresses with husband/MC but again there is no progression and no MC vs sister route in walkthrough app if you look at both husband/sister parts.

Played this version here with patch applied that you can find in the first message. Don't know how it works if you add wife and/or MC to the phone in the beginning and if there is any new content. Guess playing it next time if and when it's finished...

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
This is a weird update indeed. I don't know if you need to play a lot more to acess some of the old content (kirely, hearth, onlyfaps) but now for sure is a mess to play without the ability to pause branches (maybe you can pause them, but I just don't know how lol because I once deleted all the branches and for some reason I could pause the last one). Also, I know this was made this way so most branches make sense, but for example, when I wanted to do some of the stepsis branches (my favorite character so far alongside Julia), just because you choose carl to help her then you can't acess her content with the husband, I almost miss when you could complete both branches lol, also used to happen with the wife sister, you could complete both the husband and steph branches, good times, and I don't know if it needed to be fixed, honestly with the app's help it wouldn't be weird if both branches could happen, I think most people complaining about some of the branches not making sense, was because of the wife willing to cheat in some of them and then being shy on the rest.

The new content is cool but for sure this update just makes the game a mess to play, I dropped it kinda fast, first time this has happened to me, this used to be easily top 10 games in here for me and maybe it still is but I don't know, I'm just one of those guys that don't want to have +20 different saves while reading the same text 20 times just so I can see all the content.

Last edited:

Squirrliens

May 10, 2019
This update removed a TON of content from the game. No more Kirely, no more Hearth, no more affair with wife's sister, no more onlyfans, etc. I don't understand. Maybe it's just a buggy update? It's weird... I can't understand why all those routes are gone. They don't even appear in the in-game 'walkthrough app'.
Seems to be that way. On my save I can still see them in the walkthrough but they never message.

peepingbob

Dec 1, 2023
Question -
So i restarted the game cause old saves seemed fucked, and i can choose to add wife or not. I like the idea of not adding wife but the description is alpha/cuckold/sissy. Is the sissy content avoidable if i go with the dont add wife to the app path ? Really not a type i enjoy

iLeNathan

Aug 1, 2017
Wait is there an alpha route now or has there always been one? I just assumed you get cucked no matter what.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
With the bug-fix it works 99% fine. All old content + new content is there and works. These people bitching are just special. lol.

korko

May 30, 2017
What happen to wife? My wife's phone is gone. I applied the bugfix but still wife is missing.

Reactions: Brenda

ssgss2020

Nov 25, 2021
is the alpha branch worth playing? cause if its just him thinking he is in control while he get cheated on , aint wasting my time on this.

lolky

Dec 14, 2021
hearths amd kirelys brachs dont work when i try to go on a date a black screens comes and says you re ın a date but thats it i restarted my save but it didnt fix as well

nescauuzinha

Jul 17, 2020
It seems like this game was very confusing and complex. It wouldn't be interesting to use colors on the routes, for example, this option (red) activates the pink cuck route, adds the sissy route

Reactions: Xakorik and Luvcock
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes