3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

JFox1991

Jan 18, 2020
So I'm stuck on step 81 of the sissy part have a text from unknown that I can't click to answer.

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
But that's the problem. For non-sissy path there's no more choice. MC just decides to sacrifice her to BBC by default. And since the gender change path relies exclusively on her it's now officially blocked.
Still, all of this could had been easily avoided if we were just allowed to play our old saves.
As it stands 60% of all people in the app and our choices on them get erased... And if you restart their paths you get a default sissy path and no option to add the wife.
I hate cascade quests where one path relies on another that relies on another that relies on another and so on...
Also what is the difference between "AWifesPhone.exe" and "AWifesPhone05.exe"?
the issue is that this game has to rely on cascade quests for the story to make any sense internally - imagine the wife being okay with being railed by randos on the OF branch but doesn't want to cheat on you on the Jenna branch, makes no sense whatsoever

also, I guess the change from awifesphone to awifesphone05, and old saves being unplayable, is because BI reworked a lot of stuff in the script to insert the new content as early as it is inserted in the story and fixing a lot of the misaligned branches

Reactions: Camerun55

LynxLinks

Nov 29, 2021
Even if you follow the changelog some routes need better signposting, the transformation story didn't appear for me on the transformation route but it allowed it under the 'cuck' route signposting, I know it's down to my earlier choices but a bit more clarity could help players navigate.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
But that's the problem. For non-sissy path there's no more choice. MC just decides to sacrifice her to BBC by default. And since the gender change path relies exclusively on her it's now officially blocked.
Still, all of this could had been easily avoided if we were just allowed to play our old saves.
As it stands 60% of all people in the app and our choices on them get erased... And if you restart their paths you get a default sissy path and no option to add the wife.
I hate cascade quests where one path relies on another that relies on another that relies on another and so on...
Also what is the difference between "AWifesPhone.exe" and "AWifesPhone05.exe"?
Uhm I think you are confusing the paths.

If you don't add your wife nor yourself to the app and choose to go on the new sissy path. On this path you will not be able to make a choice on how to act on Julias branch. As I wrote before, most likely because the other choices (XY or Paul->Paula) don't make sense when you are being sissyfied.

If you don't add your wife nor yourself and choose the cuck path, you will get the choice on the Julia branch and go the XY route if desired.
Same if you add your wife, you can basically play as before.

Save game incompatability is quite normal for sandbox type games. Loading a save from an earlier version is always a risk because some variables might not be set to expected values, some might not even be defined. This can lead to unexpected behavior. Some people like to complain about sandboxes, but I prefer them to most of the VNs and KNs.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I can't figure out how to not add the wife to the app. What are the choices I need to make to not have the wife automatically added to the app in the beginning for the new path?

onepiece6969

Nov 28, 2023
Alright I will try to make this as simple as possible, Download notepad++ and go to the game folder renpy>common> open 00console.rpy using notepad++ , change "console.config=true". Now go to the gamefiles and you will see many rpy files like main_phone.rpy main-wife-phone.rpy (I dont have the game atm to type the correct file name). Open main.rpy using notepad++ and you will see the entire messages and their reference. Usually the new update messages are at the bottom of the script search for the messages you want. The messages you are searching for will be like "wife_company02_1_1" similarly all the messages are numbered. Now open the game and since you have enabled console, press shift+O and to jump to a particular message which is not triggering ot you just want to see it, shift+O to open the console and type "jump wife_company02_1_1" Congrats now you want check all the messages this way even if a branch is disabled. I made it as simple as possible, if anyone still has a problem understanding this then throw your PC. Jk XD

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
You'll get a choice at the beginning
Thanks. Apparently I had the wrong version downloaded. Someone should add the new compressed update to the OP links. Also, why in the world does the version number not match up to the latest version posted on the Patreon? Seems like unnecessary confusion unless it's just that the update wasn't posted there by the dev for whatever reason.

Reactions: Comisar

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
So are you saying that the gender change path is now the sissy path you have to choose at the start of the game?
Because if it is I'm sorry to say it would show ignorance from the creator. Those two are completely different things and saying that it's the same thing is like saying that cuckold/ sissy/ sub=gay.
lmao

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
Alright I will try to make this as simple as possible, Download notepad++ and go to the game folder renpy>common> open 00console.rpy using notepad++ , change "console.config=true". Now go to the gamefiles and you will see many rpy files like main_phone.rpy main-wife-phone.rpy (I dont have the game atm to type the correct file name). Open main.rpy using notepad++ and you will see the entire messages and their reference. Usually the new update messages are at the bottom of the script search for the messages you want. The messages you are searching for will be like "wife_company02_1_1" similarly all the messages are numbered. Now open the game and since you have enabled console, press shift+O and to jump to a particular message which is not triggering ot you just want to see it, shift+O to open the console and type "jump wife_company02_1_1" Congrats now you want check all the messages this way even if a branch is disabled. I made it as simple as possible, if anyone still has a problem understanding this then throw your PC. Jk XD
I appreciate the attempt to help but as it stands I can't even find " console.config" let alone change it to true.
I still don't see why I have to shift through kilometers of lines when we don't even have a good release days later...
I won't elaborate on that because the "it's a free game" gang will pop out of nowhere.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes